Tuesday, 16-Apr-2024, 4:40 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Egyptian athlete refuses to shake Israeli opponent's hand - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Egyptian athlete refuses to shake Israeli opponent's hand (Does anyone live in Israel and/or Egypt?)
Egyptian athlete refuses to shake Israeli opponent's hand
TangerineSkyDate: Saturday, 13-Aug-2016, 4:55 PM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Friends
Awards: 0

Would love to hear an explanation on the history of the counties tensions from sources within the countries themselves, and the different sides to each. All I see is what is on american news.

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 16-Aug-2016, 4:34 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
could you give a little bit more of a background on why he is refusing? some fighters don't shake hands with their opponents for fear of going soft on them during a fight. this is based on seeing them as a person(the greeting) instead of an opponent that one must defeat. there have been documented cases where athletes have confirmed this. studies of the effects of this psychological means to dehumanize the opponent have shown a 86.3% chance of successfully defeating. usually, the person then realizes their fight is over and shakes their opponents hand, however, sometimes they are known to showboat and celebrate their win a bit too much; they forget they are human. of course, this whole paragraph is bullshit.

a quick google search yielded: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt%E2%80%93Israel_relations

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Tuesday, 16-Aug-2016, 4:35 PM

smalbuck101Date: Tuesday, 16-Aug-2016, 6:50 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
Group: Users
yeh i het it when im goin hurd then i gt soft n kant go nemo

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 17-Aug-2016, 6:54 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote TangerineSky ()
Would love to hear an explanation on the history of the counties tensions from sources within the countries themselves, and the different sides to each. All I see is what is on american news.
Your request is so vague be more specific.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

l3lackownageDate: Thursday, 18-Aug-2016, 6:26 AM | Message # 5
Grunt
Group: Users
wow countries dont like each other?     different races and religions dont get along?  what world are we living in hmm?  o yeah  its just another day  whats the big deal?

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Egyptian athlete refuses to shake Israeli opponent's hand (Does anyone live in Israel and/or Egypt?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats