Thursday, 02-May-2024, 2:23 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Somewhat drama but I need to be heard - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Somewhat drama but I need to be heard (without some dumb excuse)
Somewhat drama but I need to be heard
a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 14-Jan-2013, 11:32 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Spider. You cant tell me im trolling and act like you understand what im doing on this forum etc. You act like you know what im doing. I swear to god im not trolling and you are so blinded by your own ignorance in thinking you know that im just a troll and all i do is troll. I actually care about this game, ive spent tons of time playing it and tons of time dedicating myself too it. Jesus spider all you have to do is actually read what I write. You dont realize any discussion/thread isnt on topic if you look at it with your tunnel vision on trying to make me look wrong and bad. All you do is look for a reason im breaking your goddamn rules. anyway ban me if you want for simply talking and trying to have a conversation but I know you're to f*cking ignorant to listen to me for half a second. Cause you cant get your own sh*t straight so you come here and try to be in charge.

lspiderlDate: Monday, 14-Jan-2013, 11:48 PM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
using a thread about game suggestions to randomly make attacks and accusations telling others not to bother because bond wont read it IS trolling

then continuously using that same thread to go on a tirade about what you THINK you know about the goings on of the forums is ALSO trolliong

i DO read what you write and im realy good at reading between the lines , you do your best to try and pretend like your just continuing conversation but your trying to be subtle in your trolling

you act like im targeting you but what im targeting is trolling YOU just happen to be the most active troll on the site so you recievie most of the attintion in this regaurd

i dont care about your one way or another its not personal its the d@mn rules and i give you FAR more rope than you realize in this regaurd but you always use it to hang yourself rather than use it as a life line

even in THIS very thread you purpolsely make a point of folloing the rules just enough to get by but always tip toe over the line

you edit two of your cursewords but leave in the GD which I will then have to edit

fact is if you accualy look through your reproof history ive only given you a portion of your reproofs you hav emanaged to earn a reproof form nearly every mod and admin these boards have had the ones that didnt give you one are the ones that left before you joined

before pointing a finger at others try looking in the Mirror

hell stooge was ten times the troll you are and even he got his act together and even earned a chance at being a mod

so as my drill seargant always said suck it up drive on

that means be a man and get it together and keep going

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 15-Jan-2013, 2:59 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (lspiderl)
using a thread about game suggestions to randomly make attacks and accusations telling others not to bother because bond wont read it IS trolling

then continuously using that same thread to go on a tirade about what you THINK you know about the goings on of the forums is ALSO trolliong

you did the same LOL

Then imma stop arguing, it's pretty useless to debate with someone who feels always right just because he's admin. yo bro remember that you're a human at first, even on this forum.

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 15-Jan-2013, 6:20 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
he's not attacking anyone, u'r paranoid bro

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Tuesday, 15-Jan-2013, 6:21 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 15-Jan-2013, 10:21 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Quote (lspiderl)
you act like im targeting you but what im targeting is trolling YOU just happen to be the most active troll on the site so you recievie most of the attintion in this regaurd

Quote (lspiderl)
i dont care about your one way or another its not personal its the d@mn rules and i give you FAR more rope than you realize in this regaurd but you always use it to hang yourself rather than use it as a life line

Quote (lspiderl)
even in THIS very thread you purpolsely make a point of folloing the rules just enough to get by but always tip toe over the line you edit two of your cursewords but leave in the GD which I will then have to edit

fact is if you accualy look through your reproof history ive only given you a portion of your reproofs you hav emanaged to earn a reproof form nearly every mod and admin these boards have had the ones that didnt give you one are the ones that left before you joined

before pointing a finger at others try looking in the Mirror

Quote (lspiderl)
hell stooge was ten times the troll you are and even he got his act together and even earned a chance at being a mod so as my drill seargant always said suck it up drive on

that means be a man and get it together and keep going

Quote (lspiderl)
IM NOT TROLLING. Straight up spider you arent reading my sh*t Im telling people the truth.  I DONT HAVE SOME LIFE LONG GOAL LIKE YOU THINK I DO to f*ck with your website.  You create more drama then you prevent.

You do target me, hell people do tons of sh*t on this website but that if i even mention Ill get banned. Sure you give me a rope but you do for everyone, thats as far as you acknowledge what this website is, you dont realize this isn't some thing you need to keep super presentable you need to keep it from getting deleted and unnecessary.  Hell say what you will about stooge. but i dont even do sh*t spider. Ill make a joke and you'll delete it or ban it. Have you ever heard what a sense of humor is? jesus christ you have so many problems its hard to even state them. 

I DO FOLLOW THE RULES.  I follow the rules as much as bond jamie and 3/4s of the mods did and have.  You've all sworn plenty of times and dont care about censoring but you have to point out im swearing every 2 seconds.  You act like I havent got it together? I make a joke every other thread but its not like Im ruining the thread or people dont like it.  

Anyway jesus christ quit being blind

TrixxareforkidsDate: Tuesday, 15-Jan-2013, 10:50 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Nick, c'mon man. You're even trolling in the thread where you say you're not trolling. 
I'm asking you to change your ways, Nick. No message could be any clearer:

"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make a change." - my boy MJ

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 15-Jan-2013, 11:22 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
Nick, c'mon man. You're even trolling in the thread where you say you're not trolling.  I'm asking you to change your ways, Nick. No message could be any clearer:

"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make a change." - my boy MJ

arguing his point =/= trolling

i think spider is trolling chang because he's asian and a kid

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Tuesday, 15-Jan-2013, 11:23 PM

LamsauceDate: Wednesday, 16-Jan-2013, 0:39 AM | Message # 8
Grunt
 GIFSoup

Jerry Jerry Jerry

^ now this is a troll

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Lamsauce - Wednesday, 16-Jan-2013, 0:40 AM

slayer666Date: Wednesday, 16-Jan-2013, 4:57 AM | Message # 9
Grunt
Awards: 2
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make a change."
Nice one Trixx

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 16-Jan-2013, 11:52 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Refering to spider's interpretation of the word "trolling" I could say that he's trolling chinese

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Somewhat drama but I need to be heard (without some dumb excuse)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats