Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 7:34 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Why Spidey? - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Why Spidey? (o.O)
Why Spidey?
xSnip3downxDate: Tuesday, 12-Mar-2013, 0:31 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Spider, Why do you have to be like this?? Like so agressive towards the forum rules. No one here gives a s*** if someone abuses. It doesn't matter to anybody. If you see our wc3 chats, there isn't a single day we dont abuse, lol. If you say that this gives a bad impression to other sites or etc etc reasons, that is not true. This is our forums, We can do anything here but It's not good to be like a administrative nerd dude!! We all know your'e a cool guy but sometimes its too much of rules. Like if sig's have big size, u gotta reduce size or something. Thats so annoying. Not only me, alot of people think like this about you, but otherwise you're a really cool guy. smile

xSnip3downxDate: Tuesday, 12-Mar-2013, 9:43 AM | Message # 2
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
k

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 12-Mar-2013, 6:10 PM | Message # 3
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (xSnip3downx)
Spider, Why do you have to be like this?? Like so agressive towards the forum rules. No one here gives a s*** if someone abuses. It doesn't matter to anybody. If you see our wc3 chats, there isn't a single day we dont abuse, lol. If you say that this gives a bad impression to other sites or etc etc reasons, that is not true. This is our forums, We can do anything here but It's not good to be like a administrative nerd dude!! We all know your'e a cool guy but sometimes its too much of rules. Like if sig's have big size, u gotta reduce size or something. Thats so annoying. Not only me, alot of people think like this about you, but otherwise you're a really cool guy.

lets lear a few thigns up
1  The rules are here to stay  im not agressive i just enforce them , very forum the planet has rules this is the only one where ive seen soo much crying about following them

2 Your wc3 chats are irrelevant to  the forums  Wc3 chat doesnt have rules the forums do

3 THIS IS NOT YOUR FORUM this is a privately run and owned forum created and run by Kobas, Bond , Vex and myself if you dont like it tough

4 Sig size limitations are a part of every forum normaly we can limited them in the code but Ucoz doesnt have that function so we do it manualy ,it keeps every page from being over cluttered by giant sigs , without limits  you would spend half your time scrolling past sigs in every thread

5 I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME ,im not here to be everyones buddy im here to keep the forums operational  , updated from time to time , manage the forum staff and ENFORCE THE RULES

your welcome to enjoy the forums within the rules ,  if you have a problem with a rule being broken feel free to use this section to ask for help with it , however  if you want to complain about the rules  ... TOUGH , get over it  the rules are here to stay .,These are the same dang rules they have at the HIVE WORKSHOP forums and they have  thousands of members all  who have 0 problem following them  , if they can do it so can you .

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Why Spidey? (o.O)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats