Monday, 29-Apr-2024, 3:57 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Adam_CZ is trying to ruin Gigasus91's reputation. - Page 2 - Forum

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Adam_CZ is trying to ruin Gigasus91's reputation.
Adam_CZ is trying to ruin Gigasus91's reputation.
Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 3:25 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I had account with -500 elo (Mishailu) and i was using this account for boost my elo. Same accounts Pablera31, IscarioteXIII or Maxas. Then Gigasus steal accounts Mishailu and Pablera31 (changed password) and started boost elo for Kietrivers. He got like 200 or more elo from these accounts. You know Mishailu was -500 elo (yesterday you reset it) but there you can see how many games was Kietrivers playing with Mishailu last 2 days:

http://playchf.tk/game/129951/

http://playchf.tk/game/129942/

http://playchf.tk/game/129937/

http://playchf.tk/game/129809/

http://playchf.tk/game/129807/

http://playchf.tk/game/129784/

http://playchf.tk/game/129778/

Added (30-Apr-2014, 3:25 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Anyway I cant criticize them because it was my idea and i started this first (Golden, Frungy or MrDarkDevil were playing with me many games uner -elo accounts only because i asked them). I was also losing on purpose under proxy and then i said to Golden how to change IP and he continue with that.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 3:33 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 6:09 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
You know....
A spoof counter example to another spoofing looks very immature

That being said, idk :l

You know for first time, I like Spider's opinon. hahahhaha

BajsHoranDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 6:54 AM | Message # 18
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
lol at kietrivers for president... this thread is silly. Kiet just said same thing that 20-50 of us allrdy said. And he did it only after Adam accusedof doing something that he actually did

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

CouDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 6:59 AM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Well it's been done. Your elo's have been absorbed. It's obvious that when Elo gets exploited that you can see who shoots up the rank wayyy too fast. I punished the apf for this so these group of guys need to be punished too for the exact same manner that APF has done. The best part is making you guys waste your  precious time of making 1000 + games of losses, but the sad part is that it doesn't repair the ITSOVER1000 losses that you boys screwed up for team members and other players in those "lose on purpose" games. This squabbling needs to stop now. You've been punished evenly and you need to NOT do it again for obvious reasons.

Secondly, I don't get things. You guys just saw APF elo get SCHMACKED... so then, why did you guys do it? Especially you Adam?

The accounts with the 400- losses, 200- losses have been resetted.

Pinas Admin has been removed until further notice.

@Adam_cz: CX LMAO AJAJAJAJA

@kietriver: Live by the fake elo, you die by the fake elo.

@mrdarkDevil: Shame on you. I expected you to be better then this.

@golden_d1ck: Shame on you. I expected you to do something like this.

Now kids I leave you with a parting gift: RRREAPED :d

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

BajsHoranDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 7:22 AM | Message # 20
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
good job coach smile but adam still better then me and he also has double skill then ic3tea biggrin

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 7:34 AM | Message # 21
Grunt
bitch plz QQou.

you're on adam's side i see eh. he's been losing games on purpose on maxas and iscariotexiii BUT YOU DIDN'T REMOVE SHIT.

that sad part is , kiet got to 2k elo all by himself and then i helped him with - elo acc to beat adam's elo since that shit is just fake.

so if you removed mishailu and pablera why you don't remove those too ? + he's been spoofing me for days , this cunt has been on chf forum + garena 24/7 only spoofing me and talking big then just run.

@golden_d1ck: Shame on you. I expected you to do something like this.

like i give a shit

Message edited by gigasus91 - Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 7:43 AM

CouDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 7:45 AM | Message # 22
Head Administrator
I'm not on Adam's side. He's been butt plugged too and on the brink of getting banned again from chf. I resetted alot of "losing accounts" but you are right, I missed one. Sorry for not correcting that 535th account, I'm not perfect yet but it's been fixed.

Tell me what needs to be done properly and I'll fix it on the terms of a fair condition and that doesn't dance around your punishment.

AS for Kiet, it's hard to know if he earned those 2 k by himself since because with the losing elo account, it grants a bonus of 30-50 elo per game while players that worked for it earned average 3-5 elo per game. There is no proof that he earned 2 k originally, but if he has, then you should be all apologizing to him for making him lose those elos. Also gigasus, you should have thought this through since you cared about yo' buddy over there, you shoulda used your noggin' and didn't get you and him involved with this. You guys laughed at APF's elos so you did know about this. So Obvious answer is obvious.

Stealing Adam's alts? So why Wouldn't Adam be pissy at you guys. I don't know what escalated you guys into stealing Adam's accounts, but that wasn't cool. I'm pretty sure Sound saw that and decided that went far enough. If Adam started verbally with you guys, then keep it verbal. If he ruins your games, report it, then it will be reviewed and he gets banned. Simple.

NexsuSDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 7:48 AM | Message # 23
Grunt
Golden_fan pathtic....

xDD

gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 7:54 AM | Message # 24
Grunt
Quote NexsuS ()
Golden_fan pathtic....

you just suck , now go outside and enjoy the sunshine fan.

Quote Cou ()
AS for Kiet, it's hard to know if he earned those 2 k by himself since because with the losing elo account, it grants a bonus of 30-50 elo per game while players that worked for it earned average 3-5 elo per game. Also gigasus, you should have thought this through since you cared about yo' buddy over there, you shoulda used your noggin' and didn't get you and him involved with this. You guys laughed at APF's elos so you did know about this. So Obvious answer is obvious.

he got like 5-10 elo per game even with 2 - elo accs .

And yeah , he did earn 2k all by himself , you don't believe it ? bitch plz he's gonna be top 10 soon wink

Quote Cou ()
I'm not on Adam's side. He's been butt plugged too and on the brink of getting banned again from chf. I resetted alot of "losing accounts" but you are right, I missed one. Sorry for not correcting that 535th account, I'm not perfect yet but it's been fixed.

no shit , everytime adam pms you and starts to cry at you about some things , you always guard his ass. even when he starts the flamewar , you should join garena more often to see how he spams me and others + trash talk.

i didn't steal those , i changed password , i told him , and he agreed. after he started nudging me like 20 times per day so i blacklisted him. then he started to cry how i stole his accs like a bitch. and he didn't even want them back.

@ once he came in game , i had frungy + kiet and i was under - elo acc. he !sp so kiet told us to leave and let them 1v1 , in game adam leaves with alt + f4 so pathetic..

Message edited by gigasus91 - Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 7:56 AM

CouDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 7:59 AM | Message # 25
Head Administrator
Quote gigasus91 ()
he got like 5-10 elo per game even with 2 - elo accs . And yeah , he did earn 2k all by himself , you don't believe it ? bitch plz he's gonna be top 10 soon

Well then, guess how much harder for the legit players to earn their elo. There are obvious reasons why people complain about scamming elos. Kiet is already one of the top in my books.
Quote gigasus91 ()
no shit , everytime adam pms you and starts to cry at you about some things , you always guard his ass. even when he starts the flamewar , you should join garena more often to see how he spams me and others + trash talk.
Doesn't look like I'm guarding Adam at this stage. Adam's left with 0 friends, so I have to be neutral in these situations.

@Adam: You should really take a think through about yourself dewd. There's a reason why you're down this track alone. You might be upset that mr dark betrayed you, but he told me you only treated him like he was your bitch and nothing else. So I can see why I'd get annoyed with that.

Anywho, I'm done for the night.

NexsuSDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 8:05 AM | Message # 26
Grunt
TK>gigasu...

xDD

gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 8:19 AM | Message # 27
Grunt
Quote NexsuS ()
TK>gigasu...

giga >>>> nexsucK

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 8:23 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Before i started abuse -500 accounts my fair/real elo was 1900 and Kietrivers was same. This elo numbers is not important for me anymore but reset it in 1400 is very severe punish in my opinion. And i remember APF was reset to 1900 too (Walter and Cesar both were 2300).

Gigasus is liar if he said i was spoofing him "for days". I created his account yesterday and played just 2 games, no more. He is thief because he steal my account (changed password without ask me).

Gigasus knew passwords for my -elo accounts because him and Frungy were helping me many games, but when Kietrivers come back (he was one month inactive) then Gigasus started use my -elo accounts for boost Kietrivers. I told him Kietrivers is not my friend and I dont wanna he use my accounts for help him. Then he just changed passwords and continue boosting Kietrivers elo.

Cou: I never said MrDark was my b*tch or something like this. I just told him he is trash because he was in game with me and BajsHoran, then Dragon-Hawk asked him if he want play with me or with BajsHoran but MrDark didnt say anything and later BajsHoran told me that MrDark /whisper him that he want play with him.

gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 8:29 AM | Message # 29
Grunt
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Gigasus knew passwords for my -elo accounts because him and Frungy were helping me many games, but when Kietrivers come back (he was one month inactive) then Gigasus started use my -elo accounts for boost Kietrivers. I told him Kietrivers is not my friend and I dont wanna he use my accounts for help him. Then he just changed passwords and continue boosting Kietrivers elo.

here it comes , bull shit storm again ; i had changed those passwords before that , so stop crying.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Cou: I never said MrDark was my b*tch or something like this. I just told him he is trash because he was in game with me and BajsHoran, then Dragon-Hawk asked him if he want play with me or with BajsHoran but MrDark didnt say anything and later BajsHoran told me that MrDark /whisper him that he want play with him.

youve been talking to him like he was your bitch , its true.
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Before i started abuse -500 accounts my fair/real elo was 1900 and Kietrivers was same. This elo numbers is not important for me anymore but reset it in 1400 is very severe punish in my opinion. And i remember APF was reset to 1900 too (Walter and Cesar both were 2300).

still playing vs pubs with - elo accs ( real players )

youve been spoofing me for days cause you got gigasus91 on uswest , europe etc.

Message edited by gigasus91 - Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 8:29 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 8:47 AM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
I dont have account Gigasus on West. I created your account on Europe yesterday and i played only 2 games. And reason why i spoofed MrDarkDevil on West is only because i wanted make hack codes for him. I was trying explain him but he didnt understand and he was only repeating i spoofed him because i wanted ruin his reputation or something like this.

Added (30-Apr-2014, 8:47 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And spoofing BajsHoran on West was idea of MrDark (i dont remember why) but you can watch this game or read chat log: http://playchf.tk/game/123157/ red was MrDark (Cou possible check IP) and i was BajsHoran but you can see he is calling me Adam since start.

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Adam_CZ is trying to ruin Gigasus91's reputation.
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<