Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 26-Nov-2012, 3:52 AM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
I request that Omega-3 loses admin

reason pls.
Quote (ic3dt3a)
slip threatens people alot, i request he lose admin. he told me he was going to have sex with my do g

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
EXACTLY! slip was abused guys let him off the hook.

all just chill out.some off you dont even play chf or dont even play on CHF-BOT so dont bother to comment.

Quote (Ticklemonster)
Trash talking is the reason this game is till alive for older players! It brings excitement and without trashtalking and drama the forum would be nothing..

you are right.....but i also just want to add...we dont ban ppl for trash talk....well a simple kick its more then enough...or even better mute him

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Slip0795Date: Monday, 26-Nov-2012, 8:32 AM | Message # 17
Noob
I guess you are right about controversy. I'll take pills and trashtalk too to calm my nerves. Have to learn spanish now... great. dry AJAJAJAJAJA

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 26-Nov-2012, 10:12 AM | Message # 18
Hero
Quote (Slip0795)
I guess you are right about controversy. I'll take pills and trashtalk too to calm my nerves. Have to learn spanish now... great. AJAJAJAJAJA

well ...you dont have to take pills just kick them and they will learn

FireHartDate: Monday, 26-Nov-2012, 1:48 PM | Message # 19
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Or mute yes yes

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 26-Nov-2012, 3:53 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
all just chill out.some off you dont even play chf or dont even play on CHF-BOT so dont bother to comment.

dumb ass. I seriously god i you are annoying haha. I cant tell if mexicans like you are trolling me by being total dumbasses and to retarded and uncapable to understand 1/10000 of english or if you guys literally dont understand shit. Anyway youre a dumb ass:D

Alex[STAR]Date: Monday, 26-Nov-2012, 4:00 PM | Message # 21
User
Awards: 4
We could make an international archive with the number of threads about "ADM ABUSER".

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 26-Nov-2012, 8:22 PM | Message # 22
Hero
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
dumb ass. I seriously god i you are annoying haha. I cant tell if mexicans like you are trolling me by being total dumbasses and to retarded and uncapable to understand 1/10000 of english or if you guys literally dont understand shit. Anyway youre a dumb ass:D

i got you mad?what's your problem?i told the truth about you or what?well let see you comment on every thing even if you dont have a clue about what are you talking about...like someone listen all your non sense comments...and you try to start a war whit me by saying that you will beat me...off course non sense...you was not good in the past why shold anyone belive that you are good now (oh sorry you was good but yea...only stacked).trust me ching better stay and chill out in your beathroom like you allways do...and do what you do better whit your self...be popular there ...be the most popular kid from you beathroom cuz we dont care, but plz dont come out here and try to bore us with you comments.

P.S : '' you dont have right to comment about Slip...hell you dont even compare to his lvl...so f**k off you stupid no life kid......and one more thing if you dont understand what i wrote ...well dont be mad,use google translate.

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 26-Nov-2012, 10:36 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
i got you mad?what's your problem?i told the truth about you or what?well let see you comment on every thing even if you dont have a clue about what are you talking about...like someone listen all your non sense comments...and you try to start a war whit me by saying that you will beat me...off course non sense...you was not good in the past why shold anyone belive that you are good now (oh sorry you was good but yea...only stacked).trust me ching better stay and chill out in your beathroom like you allways do...and do what you do better whit your self...be popular there ...be the most popular kid from you beathroom cuz we dont care, but plz dont come out here and try to bore us with you comments.
what the hell? Im not your therapist dont associate me with all those problems in your life? Like its difficult for me to even get mad at you cause you have literally no understanding. What do you think the word dumb ass means? God this is impossible for me to have a simple conversation with you because you have the inability to use google and the mind of a 5 year old. Where the hell did you get "beat you" what the fuck do you think im saying jesus?
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
P.S : '' you dont have right to comment about Slip...hell you dont even compare to his lvl...so f**k off you stupid no life kid......and one more thing if you dont understand what i wrote ...well dont be mad,use google translate.

This is exactly my point you cant even understand what my comment was to slip you dumb ass. jesus

TicklemonsterDate: Tuesday, 27-Nov-2012, 2:29 AM | Message # 24
Grunt
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
you are right.....but i also just want to add...we dont ban ppl for trash talk....well a simple kick its more then enough...or even better mute him

yes i know thats my point, why kick for trash talking? its all part of the game, every game!

Added (2012-11-27, 3:29 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
use google translate.

I think everyone can tell that is what you use priest, google translate is one of the worst translaters.

#CHFbecamedsucks

Adam_CZ "wildjap is the worsest player chf ever"

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "you never win me or win team ftl jajajajaj i god for game"

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 27-Nov-2012, 7:51 AM | Message # 25
Hero
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
what the hell? Im not your therapist dont associate me with all those problems in your life? Like its difficult for me to even get mad at you cause you have literally no understanding. What do you think the word dumb ass means? God this is impossible for me to have a simple conversation with you because you have the inability to use google and the mind of a 5 year old. Where the hell did you get "beat you" what the fuck do you think im saying jesus?

you comment about me a few weeks ago...shold i quote you?...well wtf...here you go :

kid comment about me
''Also bro for real i could whoop your ass at chf and i hardly play. I used to play you before i quit hardcore and i still wrecked you. You are one of those kids in a clan who knows how to talk on a computer and tries to get good players to like him, but just sucks. You seriously remind me of ttp so much.. The type of player no one wants on their team, well not just cause you are annoying but no matter how much you play you still are just a horrible player.. but anyways''

now you understand me ?...kid you comment to much...like i said get a life and quit comment...you have no ideea about anything...dont try to be cool here because you are not.and if you dont understand my english ...well i dont know why do you reply?

Added (2012-11-27, 8:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Ticklemonster)
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
use google translate.

I think everyone can tell that is what you use priest, google translate is one of the worst translaters.

well you are right....i use google translate,but i only use it to write some word....and i tell you why : i can read verry good on english,i can speak verry good...but i make mistakes on writing,and that because now i learn deutsch (german language)...so of course i will make mistakes...its normal...im only human,but i dont thing im so bad that noone understands what im saying.and let not forget that english its not my language,in fact deutsch its not my language,i just have to learn it because now i live here.and despite off that i can say (and thats true|) that i can understand some spanish,a little bit off french,and a little bit italian.so if i make mistakes its only because im human...and because off that i dont care what ppl say about my writing skills.

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 27-Nov-2012, 9:00 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
if you have enough time to reply to me and play this game 24/7 im obviously the one who needs a life. God kids like you..

SecreT-Name-Date: Thursday, 29-Nov-2012, 2:04 AM | Message # 27
Hero
Quote (SANTOS_SHAGY)
SLIP VERY ABUSED!!!

The poor slip is always abused by ftl lol tongue

Message edited by SecreT-Name- - Thursday, 29-Nov-2012, 2:05 AM

FireHartDate: Thursday, 29-Nov-2012, 3:14 PM | Message # 28
Hero