Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Cyray admin abuse
Cyray admin abuse
Cyray@USEASTDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 10:38 AM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote Adam_CZ ()
you and Cyray is two noobs (you are noob and  Cyray only average) who swap good players in their team for win

Quote mehrquack ()
You were banned before this tournament. Why ? . In this time u had nothing to say. You were just tdt retardo lol .

you stack every game and still are only like 80% win record
trash

name: james mcgovern

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 10:49 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
No offense but as much as Cyray stacks, I still consider him tier 1.

I'm fairly sure he can get at least 80% winrate without stack in pub games anyways lol
(but perfectionists...ehh they kill game by wanting 99.9999999999%)

b3pDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 11:07 AM | Message # 18
Hero
Adam u paid for stay in clan HPMM u are the worse guys ever in the world I said and u open ur big mouth ? Lol
Just go cancer ..

b3p

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 11:25 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Cyray you didnt play just 1 game alone you TRASH

please give me link on website Random360.tk and show me just ONE replay where you were playing on your main account (Cyray) withous stack with some random allies.  I have only 140 wins but i am still on first page TOP players... because i have many wins with noob allies (-300 elo) why other players on first page have 300 wins or more than 300 wins? I had too many games where i swapped in my team allies like edu.reme and rogerlucas and still win... and i remember these wins gave me for example 70 elo (just 1 game). EVERY game you  have allies who are better than you.

Check my games today i played only alone with random allies who had very low elo... you played only 1 game stacked with Keep3r and Soundwaves vs full downloaders. You are trash.

Added (09-Feb-2014, 11:25 AM)
---------------------------------------------
oh and do you remember how one or two weeks ago (before you became friend with TDT again) Cheesy and Monster said you are trash player weaker than average? They said you got this perfect stats only because Gordia (under alt byuntaestyle) and JST4X (under alt Laflame) were protecting you over 100 games. Just shup up you stupid noob.

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 11:28 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Cyray you didnt play just 1 game alone you TRASH please give me link on website Random360.tk and show me just ONE replay where you were playing on your main account (Cyray) withous stack with some random allies.  I have only 140 wins but i am still on first page TOP players... because i have many wins with noob allies (-300 elo) why other players on first page have 300 wins or more than 300 wins? I had too many games where i swapped in my team allies like edu.reme and rogerlucas and still win... and i remember these wins gave me for example 70 elo (just 1 game). EVERY game you  have allies who are better than you.

Check my games today i played only alone with random allies who had very low elo... you played only 1 game stacked with Keep3r and Soundwaves vs full downloaders. You are trash.
Why do u keep starting fights Adam...please, flame is not the answer

And for your record, blame the stacking on ELO system itself. He isn't the only guy doing this. Most players in top "ranking system" in fact abuse stack anyways.

And is it just my opinoin or...

lol

Anyways, Cyray is a good player. Lets all admit that. Its very hard to get near perfect stats even with stack. I mean, cmon, Cyray is tier 1 already alone.
And for your another another record, before ELO, I'm fairly sure Cyray won lots of game alone. 
(LOL luv the elo system and how much BS it brought to forum)

Added (09-Feb-2014, 11:28 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
oh and do you remember how one or two weeks ago (before you became friend with TDT again) Cheesy and Monster said you are trash player weaker than average? They said you got this perfect stats only because Gordia (under alt byuntaestyle) and JST4X (under alt Laflame) were protecting you over 100 games. Just shup up you stupid noob.
Unless 1v1 in chf,
I would rather have cyray than Monster in full house chf
lawlz...

Monster better than Cyray? damn...I must be out of time zone
However, I do note that Cheesy and Jst4x are both excellent players lol

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 11:36 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Cyray is good? Nice joke... I remember long time ago (when all people play on EFB-Bot) you said Cyray is bad player and he win games only because he use map hack and he dontt need buy rat when go shockwave etc. You also said he is trash and his Warcraft 3 key was banned 3x or 4x times and everytime he buy new CD and waste money because map hack and bnet banned him again....

But after this you and Cyray become "friends" because he was living in Korea and he said he love Koreans + he was playing ladder with you (Night Elf like you) so you are in lover with Cyray now. Its funny how fast and easy you change your opinions.

Cyray@USEASTDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 11:46 AM | Message # 22
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Its funny how fast and easy you change your opinions.

You mean like how you used to say roystom was a god and then he stopped being friends with you and then you started saying roystom is trash player?

you mean how you said tdt was the best team and then you said tdt was trash?

you mean how you change your opinion of who is "pro" every single day?

kill yourself fan

you will never be on my level

why do you think all pros play with me? its because im good you moron.
sorry you have no friends to carry you?

anyway you already said same bullshit in another thread and i showed replay of me beating many pros solo

lesson learned never argue with an idiot. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Message edited by Cyray@USEAST - Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 11:54 AM

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 1:20 PM | Message # 23
Grunt
Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
Quote Adam_CZ ()you and Cyray is two noobs (you are noob and Cyray only average) who swap good players in their team for win

Quote mehrquack ()
You were banned before this tournament. Why ? . In this time u had nothing to say. You were just tdt retardo lol .

you stack every game and still are only like 80% win record
trash
I have a stack percentage of 5 . Check my games retardo :d

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 1:59 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Cyray you fucking moron... all people change opinions some times.

I still have replay from TDT-Bot where Cyray (TDT_Cyray) and Cheesy-Gordia (TDT_GodOfGods) vs Cou and F00ty_R3b0rn. For example in that replay you said F00ty is trash without micro but now he is TOP for you?

Relly you are trash. I remember how TDT kicked you and they said you are trash and they dont want play with you anymore. So you asked Roy for make nick TDT_Pokemaniac and he was carrying your ass and you were repeating "Roy is the best player".

But maybe one month ago you make nick "MexicanoRatRoy" and playing with Soundwaves vs Roystom and say "Roystom is trash".

How about AccCreate who said you are stupid maphacker who cant win without map hack, but now you are "TOP player" for him.

Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
You mean like how you used to say roystom was a god and then he stopped being friends with you and then you started saying roystom is trash player?

Roystom was my enemy long time but since first days i met him i know he is best player in this map. I said many times "I hate Roystom but he is best player".

Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
why do you think all pros play with me? its because im good you moron.

who "want" play with you? maybe TDT but other people? good players playing with you only because 1) you ask them or 2) you swap them in your team... like for example i asked keep3r "why are you playing with cyray?" and he said "because he said PLEASE PLAY WITH ME and swapped me.... also Cou said he playing with you only because YOU ask him for play... i am sure 100% cou never said "Cyray come play with me" so please stop lying trash

you also asked Roystom for make TDT Pokemaniac and play with you

Cyray@USEASTDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 2:34 PM | Message # 25
Hero
dude calm down

i play with these people cause theyre my friends, you need to relax

i talk trash to people but at the end of the day weve known eachother for years

we talk trash to eachother because its funny, we dont take chf as seriously as you lol. we've all been playing this game together for years so we go back way before you were even around.

why dont u go off this forum and make some irl friends bro

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 2:40 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
cyray, dont worry about quackbrains, he's just trying to make a name for himself

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 5:02 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
How about AccCreate who said you are stupid maphacker who cant win without map hack, but now you are "TOP player" for him.
I always agreed and will agree Cyray was a maphacker. But I don't think that changes the fact that Cyray is still tier 1.
It's like Cheesy using maphack. I'm fairly sure he can r4pe you without one too anyways. Xd

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom was my enemy long time but since first days i met him i know he is best player in this map. I said many times "I hate Roystom but he is best player".
Wow..uhmm...wow...uhm
(Well I don't consider Roystorm top player. Actually, I think that title should belong to someone else. Plus some of his allies are better than him...lol)

Quote Adam_CZw ()
who "want" play with you? maybe TDT but other people?
Me... smile

Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
dude calm down i play with these people cause theyre my friends, you need to relax

i talk trash to people but at the end of the day weve known eachother for years

we talk trash to eachother because its funny, we dont take chf as seriously as you lol. we've all been playing this game together for years so we go back way before you were even around.

why dont u go off this forum and make some irl friends bro

Ya...that pretty much sums everything

Quote ic3dt3a ()
cyray, dont worry about quackbrains, he's just trying to make a name for himself
He doesnt know that xD

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 6:09 PM | Message # 28
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
this thread has run its course time to move on

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Random260Date: Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 6:29 PM | Message # 29
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Rules change at any time. The rule is stated clearly: Team Item killing/wielding is a bannable offense. Did I state that enemies item killing/ wielding is? Yes, I may have stated ages ago but
It changes.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Sunday, 09-Feb-2014, 6:33 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Cyray admin abuse
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT