Friday, 17-May-2024, 10:53 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ADAM_CZ PICK HERO THEN LEAVE TO RUIN GAME - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ADAM_CZ PICK HERO THEN LEAVE TO RUIN GAME (REMOVE ADAM_CZ'S ADMIN AND BAN HIM)
ADAM_CZ PICK HERO THEN LEAVE TO RUIN GAME
Should Adam_CZ Lose His Admin And Be Banned?
1. Yes [ 21 ] [72.41%]
2. No [ 8 ] [27.59%]
Answers total: 29
Ktmo123Date: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 8:45 PM | Message # 16
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote Adam_CZ ()
i left game under alt so what
Didn't you say your brother did it?

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 8:57 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
U get xp from being in skill select area, that's how u level up ur heroes in ssd....

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

TheMambaDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 8:58 PM | Message # 18
Noob
I just laugh at the vote results

Never Fear! The Black Mamba is here!

p.s stop taking my sig [wife] down

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 11:25 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
so i just wanted make new alt with low elo and use it for get my elo back.

Cou, can you drop his elo by 500 for conspiracy?

Cyray@USEASTDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 11:39 PM | Message # 20
Hero
bond/cou/spider can you permaban adam from the bot+forum just on the grounds that nobody likes him? and all he does is be rude and insult everyone and try to start shit by posting a bunch of replays?

name: james mcgovern

Message edited by Cyray@USEAST - Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 11:40 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014, 0:02 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
bond/cou/spider can you permaban adam from the bot+forum just on the grounds that nobody likes him? and all he does is be rude and insult everyone and try to start shit by posting a bunch of replays?

spider deleted my post yesterday when i called him out on QQing, but he doesnt do anything about adam. cou punishes every1 else, but doesnt really enforce much on adam/lets him off easy. bond is preggers, too busy

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014, 2:48 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Quote Ktmo123 ()
Didn't you say your brother did it?

i said i used this account one game... previous games used my brother

cyray: ban somebody because people dont like him? over 30% people voted "no remove" so if you said "nobody like him" its totall bullshit... and you didnt realize people hate you too... you are not very popular

anyway rules is rules... we both broke rules so we both deserve ban and lose admin or nobody of us... its simple

Added (13-Feb-2014, 2:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote ic3dt3a ()
U get xp from being in skill select area, that's how u level up ur heroes in ssd....

its not true.... please WATCH this replay and you will see his get get 0 EXP during mass.... its depend where hero in spell area is... for example if your hero is in spell are and you kill  enemy hero in team 3 so yes... you will get EXP... but if you kill hero/unit in team 1 you will get 0 EXP... but please check replay and you will see what Legal Life did.

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014, 6:12 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Whats the point of these threads about Adam?

Don't you realize Adam will never lose admin? Just look at Cou. Cou is in love with Adam. 
Cou will go in any lengths to protect Adam's adminship.

Heck, while everyone gets just 1 chance, Adam gets at least infinity chances (if not more)

So give up guys
I realize that Adam is a douche playing the system
(ya he is pretty obtuse BUT HE KNOWS WHAT HE DOES IS WRONG)
BUT
Cou thinks Adam is some angel. I even sent PMs about Adam and Cou replied "Ok I will sort this out and investigate what is happening ^^ I got alot on my plate atm lol. Roy might have to lose admin himself haha"
You know what happened? Cou just went on just ignoring my message.

Actually, after that report, the NEXT report I reported, he just casually ignored without replying. (He "doesnt get my mails" that relate anything to Adam)
AND
Anything related to his CHERUBIC SON ADAM, Cou will graciously ignore the thread and one day lock it without POSTING ANYTHING.

Live with it. And btw, while Cyray deserves like a 2-3 day ban, Adam, the amount of your deeds should be like 10000000000000 day ban and perma no admin
Anyways, I just hope that Cou will see some sense one day and remove Adam's admin.
An admin is given to those who SETS A MODEL EXAMPLE.
If Adam is a good example of admin (at least by Cou's view), I'm saying, I'm definitely running for admin. I guarantee mass swaps without requests, mass !autostart 13, mass -ftd hard -ars everytime to kill top player's elo, post replays 24/7, and spam on others in battlenet better than him
(and change opinions every 1 sec and make flame threads about it to show that the opinion of WHO'S #1 changed. lol)

b3pDate: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014, 7:24 AM | Message # 24
Hero
Just ban this retard for ever
He always do it (Kill games whis ALT)
Really sad boy

b3p

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014, 8:20 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
AccCreate: its not really true... for example do you remember how you posted "Adam swapped me in his team but i wanted play with Katriel7" ???

I swapped you and after this i left and you move back to team with Katriel... i left before game started - nobody lost ELO and nothing happened. But  Cou removed my admin for 14 days.

B3P swapped MrDarkDevil out of my team and game STARTED and i lost elo... result? B3P lost admin only for 7 days.

You really think Cou is defending me too much? He is just fair.

Do you knew there is rule "map hack = ban FOREVER"? B3P and Cyray were both map hacking = if Cou or Random will respect rules they will ban B3P and Cyray forever. So how its possible B3P and Cyray are still here?

Cyray is just double-face joker. He posted "Adam pick hero and ruined game - its against rules please ban him and remove admin"

But 3 days ago Cyray didnt pick hero and give 1900 gold and ruined game too.... its also against official bot rules and reason for ban. But he wasnt talking about it because he didnt know i found this replay.

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014, 8:43 AM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
Omfg Adam can you just shut up and play without giving your opinion, your not the administrator or the moderator so domt ban people without doing a ban request (RULE)

And Rosa is saying the truth adam still ruining games and cou do nothing -.- (NOT FAIR) but personaly i dont care, because cou will do nothing and thats the sad thing.

So just play and ignore adam or if he is in the lobby "PREPARE YOUR SCREENSHOT“ biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LG-WaariDate: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014, 9:23 AM | Message # 27
Ghoul
BAN ADAM_CZ PLEASE!! I BEG YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Leader of LG

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014, 5:58 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
B3P swapped MrDarkDevil out of my team and game STARTED and i lost elo... result? B3P lost admin only for 7 days.

ONLLY? what the fuck is ur problem, u do the exact same thing, u fuckwad

MrDark_DevilDate: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014, 6:27 PM | Message # 29
Hero
rtfm lol why all hate Adam tongue

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 29-Mar-2014, 11:00 AM | Message # 30
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Lol try to set a good example with your acts instead of abusing every single possible way and then say u only did this cause someone else did... imagine if every admin was like adam... this game would die in 3 days.  A somewhat wise retired tas bench warmer once said, i will donate double what adam did for admin.... to remove his admin.

Added (29-Mar-2014, 11:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------
woot biggrin adam have 7 accounts on this forun to vote no with`? mby it was his little brohters

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ADAM_CZ PICK HERO THEN LEAVE TO RUIN GAME (REMOVE ADAM_CZ'S ADMIN AND BAN HIM)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<