Friday, 17-May-2024, 10:34 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

@Cou, @Random - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » @Cou, @Random (Adam)
@Cou, @Random
ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 2:04 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
I'm not sure what kind of deal he secured with you but, he thinks he can get away with things, wtf?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3477-1#61526

Gives misleading information then threatens to abuse admin IF soundwaves and tk admin isnt removed?(not sure how they got admin)

If you let Adam continue, i will start to abuse admin and continuously stack my team only and pretend not to listen to other people's swap request. i will lie and say that i didnt see them request a swap and will claim another admin abused when they swapped other people back beacuse its not fair that i lose elo.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 3:08 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
What? Can you please watch this replay? He give him gold 1900 instead buy hero. It was on purpose 2 hero mass black arrows. Banning people who have 2 hero on purpose is legal, i have evidence:

Added (28-Mar-2014, 2:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
now go watch this replay: http://playchf.tk/game/120503/ you will see he pooled him 1900 gold for aura items. It was legit ban and TK or SOUNDWAVES abused admin because they unbanned that person.

And if somebody ask me for swap (swap request) i swap him. I never ignore swap request and if yes its really because i dont see.

Added (28-Mar-2014, 2:59 PM)
And what is it "stacking" or "swap abuse" ??? I can swap some players and play together with them if they are friends or they agree with that. Is bad if i for example swap Loverboy, Kofola, Keep3r, Frungy or MrDarkDevil? Or you saw swap me somebody who hate me (for example Katriel or you)?

Added (28-Mar-2014, 3:08 PM)
LOL i just noticed ic3dt3a just banned some player nick Davina ban reason "no hero"

but if i ban somebody who dont have hero on purpose i am abuser????

NexsuSDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 3:15 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
fans

xDD

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 3:22 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
but if i ban somebody who dont have hero on purpose i am abuser????

no, u trying to get soundwaveas and tk admin removed cause they unbanned BASED on the information you provided. it is YOUR fuck up.

Added (28-Mar-2014, 3:22 PM)
and ur boyfriend, davina, sent u a message, like a little whore.

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 3:27 PM | Message # 5
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
i think its a little bit dependening on the situation... considering even most pubs hate adam cause he is a stacking bitch that dont ever help out anyone else or even apologize when he do wrong. (he even refused to swap footy to my team on ucw bot to make 3 vs 3 lol ) so not getting a hero vs adam to fuck him over might not be so nice... but morally id say he deserves it. like all normal player have lost many many many games vs 2 hero mass but never qq.d about or go to cou and gag on his left nut to have 20 elo back.

I did ban xinservible. in my oponion this codex apply more so to pros / semipros. like the more inhousey the game is the more u gotta follow the codex. this game 1 was solo vs stack team 3 and 2 good player in t1 so to not get a hero on purpose in game when u allrdy have advantage of best team... i think its worse then some pubs doin it to a stacked team. both not cool tho. or for me i just dont like people doing to me what i never do to anyone.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 3:28 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
it was my failure i thought he was "fake afk" but he pooled him... anyway nextime if TK. or SOUNDWAVES will unban somebody they need watch replay... not only read what i post on forum

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 3:34 PM | Message # 7
Ninja
and also... this dont bother me even the slightest is just funny this is the kind of mofo u let get away with anything. this my inbox

Reputation has been changed   (Adam_CZ)Yesterday
Hello, BajsHoran.

Reputation has not been changed. Reputation: 727

Added by: Adam_CZ
Date: Thursday, 27-Mar-2014, 3:17 PM

Comment: 3000 games and rank 500? Go suicide pls.

Best regards.

look no of messages lol... inbox and sent... the one not reply to is 90 % from adam and roystom lol...

Just to compare.... example soundwaves... not everyone like him cause rivals or whatever.... but when it comes to playing with rookies... i never see someone treet em good and help them out in game try to teach etc like sound. and he wasnt admin for long time lol... and adam if loose 1 game go create threat what a fkn idiot that guy and spam him whit pm.s forever... its not normal... just for example that game when LG was new and mass pool adam who fail with black arrow kill his own base and go qq. when in fact when every single LG player would beat adam in 1 vs 1

AL_GIDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 4:08 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Just give me root admin and I will solve all the problems (seriously)

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 10:53 PM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Adam threatened to unban their bans since an admin undid his ban. No admin should undo another unless properely reviewed. Same thing when I got chewed on for unbanning a player on the forums here who continued to harrass spider like a toolbag lol

Also adam did ban legitamately since baj did the same. Difference is, baj justified his to be right while adam got justified wrong when its technically the same thing.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 10:56 PM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 11:54 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
What 3v3 on UCW Bashoran? I just remember i was going play with MrDark on UCW Bot for win codes, we just wanted fast 10-15 minutes black arrows game. Then joined you, TK and F00ty (because you were stalking me). I was in team with MrDark and UberGeek. I dont know UberGeek and i didnt play just 1 game with him.

So Bajshoran, TK and F00ty vs Adam, MrDark and UberGeek is 3v3  game in your opinion? You are really stupid.

Quote BajsHoran ()
i think its a little bit dependening on the situation... considering even most pubs hate adam cause he is a stacking bitch

What is is "stacking" ??? For example Bajshoran + TK. + Sylele ???

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 29-Mar-2014, 0:26 AM | Message # 11
Ninja
yes its stack. but we stack vs other teams. like if pub game we mostly go next cause its boring... we also play many game vs each other all solo in hpmm bot...

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 29-Mar-2014, 0:39 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
Adam threatened to unban their bans since an admin undid his ban.

he threatened you guys and in essence issued an ultimatum. i thought you would get it with my sarcasm/mocking of adam with my "threat".

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » @Cou, @Random (Adam)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats