Saturday, 18-May-2024, 1:03 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

DevilsRebel maphack ? - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » DevilsRebel maphack ?
DevilsRebel maphack ?
Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 21-Feb-2015, 3:26 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I think DevilsRebel is good player Warcraft III (good micro, APM 250-300 and he is very fast) and if he will practice CHF he can win vs players like Roystom easy. But in my opinion he just dont have any knowledge about CHF. For example i didnt see him use rats to silence heroes with AOE or he never get mana dragon. He should play vs computer and test all items and creeps in game and learn how to use them. 3-4 days ago we played vs DevilsRebel and we got mindrape and all time use it on DevilsRebel and he cried to much because he didnt know what to do. He dont know about base vault and about getting peasant with amulet of recall, or you can just get staff saving and try get his hero back...

I think CHF is more about knowledge this one map instead about Warcraft III skills. Like for example Rudan who was best Night elf in Europe and TOP 10-20 ladder player in the world. His Warcraft III skills is obviously atleast 10x better than Roystom, Cou or F00ty but he lost all CHF games only because he didnt know how to play this map, which build is good etc.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » DevilsRebel maphack ?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501