Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 9:12 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

NEW ULTI - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » NEW ULTI (SONIC BOOM)
NEW ULTI
PaPaDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2011, 4:44 AM | Message # 16
Ghoul
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (flamefusion)
Well, Idk why we editing chf more..
See guys, Our clan is soon going to be dead then what's the matter of making chf much better..?

wow what a nice attitude..

I think it is a nice ulti if it stuns and nets everyone near you with the same range as starfall .

parapapa parapapaparapapa parapapa parapapa

Pyo-LizZoODate: Monday, 18-Jul-2011, 5:48 AM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
Quote (cure-HIV)
I think it is a nice ulti if it stuns and nets everyone near you with the same range as starfall .

in an other old footmen version (not CHF, cant remember which) there was almost that ulti.

The Naga guard had it.

It throws nets like Fan of Knives arround you and heroes or units who got hit were net for some some seconds and stunned aswell for like 2 seconds

pew pew - hele killer style

Message edited by Pyo-LizZoO - Monday, 18-Jul-2011, 5:50 AM

yanDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2011, 6:15 AM | Message # 18
Ghoul
lol so how i t was lizz?
how this spell was?

killerrangeDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2011, 8:48 AM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
in an other old footmen version (not CHF, cant remember which) there was almost that ulti.

The Naga guard had it.

It throws nets like Fan of Knives arround you and heroes or units who got hit were net for some some seconds and stunned aswell for like 2 seconds

it was like an aoe spell. if we're talking about the same thing.. you aim where you want it, like blizzard. then it shoots nets out.

Added (2011-07-18, 9:48 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (flamefusion)
Well, Idk why we editing chf more..
See guys, Our clan is soon going to be dead then what's the matter of making chf much better..?

really flame? our clan is infact growing.. these people who are leaving, they have been with us for a long time, once we get more members, mind you there are a lot out there, we will expand. we just need to train them, help and welcome them. our clan is indeed growing larger.

I'm here to help :D

Message edited by killerrange - Monday, 18-Jul-2011, 8:49 AM

LittleBDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2011, 8:50 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
killer thats not the point, these members were the heart of hpmm, these new no name pub member can never replace them

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2011, 9:53 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Soooo before they joined clan they were no name pub then they joined no name pub members then heart of clan and you dont think that happen again why? GUYS FOR GODS SAKE ONLY LIKE 2 PEOPLE FROM THE ORIGINAL TEN OF HPMM ARE STILL THERE HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK HPMM HAS MANAGED TO STAY ALIVE? GROWTH NOW STFU AND QUIT BEING DEPRESSING DIP SHITS!!! IF YOU SERIOUSLY ARE GNA QQ QQ QQ QQ YOU LEAVE! WE DONT NEED MORE DEPRESSING SHITS CAUSE PEOPLE LEFT ITS 8 PEOPLE DUMB ASSES! GO LET THEM LIVE THERE LIVES FOR GODS SAKE If you guys have any spirit for hpmm BECOME THE NEW HEART Cause you aint doing shit to help! now shut the hell up

LadyInYellowDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2011, 10:58 AM | Message # 22
Grunt
U guys know that ultl?
the netting one..
I thought only i knew it
lets go fake classic footie
ya that version wasa fake
lol

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » NEW ULTI (SONIC BOOM)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501