Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 11:29 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Goatzilla - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Goatzilla
Goatzilla
andrewwhatucallitDate: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016, 10:18 PM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I've been rather surprised that this mercenary is not used more often he can be rather overpowered with a proper tech and proper spells. His main power comes from his life link whch effectively splits the damnage of theĀ  units across multiple units, not only that but you can get constant free roar scrolls which cost in excess of 400 gold. Although these spells are dispellable it's rather overpowered without proper focus and no transmute. Anyways out of curiosity why do you think this mercenary is not used more often.?

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 0:18 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Life link does not work. The animation works but the actual damage has a bug.
So ya, that's why.

Plus, more units = more micro
And most chf players don't have the skills to micro more than just a hero.

Try surviving a goatzilla (without mass pool or ally help) against a bunch of banish aoe/bolt/strike/coils. It's almost impossible.
Your unit would then be just wasted gold and free experience.

That's why.
If you like controlling multiple units, that's what WC3 ladder was made for (1v1 on w3arena or netease)
Otherwise, ehh.

Plus, why bother when AOE is so broken in this game smile

andrewwhatucallitDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 1:33 AM | Message # 3
Rifleman
Life link is not broken the damnage distributes itself very well actually it simply doesn't have a hotkey at the moment and life link counters the damnage of aoe rather well.

TangerineSkyDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2016, 5:11 PM | Message # 4
Pirate
Group: Friends
Goatzilla shreds the xylophone, I can't say much else about him without breaking confidentiality. Sorry maaaaaaaaaan

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-Jun-2016, 4:21 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Goatzilla is shit. But why for example people dont use item "staff of silence"? I started use it few days ago. Its very cheap and you dont need micro rat (AccCreate said true that 99% players use only 1 hero). For example you can silence newts and kill them with druids. But AOE of this item is very small compare to rat. I think Bond need fix it.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Goatzilla
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats