Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 3:04 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

MY NNEW ITEMS - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » MY NNEW ITEMS (oh yeaaaaaaa)
MY NNEW ITEMS
Which of these items seems balanced and usable????? Choose more than one answer if u have to
1.Scroll Of Cursing[ 3 ][23.08%]
2.Wand of Spell Immunity[ 4 ][30.77%]
3.Automated Dagger[ 1 ][7.69%]
4.Scroll Of Mass Teleportation[ 5 ][38.46%]
5.Scroll of healing[ 5 ][38.46%]
6.Potion of Endurance[ 2 ][15.38%]
7.FOG CONTROL[ 4 ][30.77%]
8.NoNE OF THESE ITEMS R EVEN GOOD. WAT KIND OF ITEMS U MAKE LOLBLADE[ 6 ][46.15%]
Poll has expired - Tuesday, 07-Feb-2023, 7:02 PM
Answers total: 13
lolbladeDate: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 7:07 PM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Ok so here are my item ideas. the list isn’t exactly small, so carefully read through. I will describe its type nearby.

Scroll of Cursing (cosumable) 800g
I put a lot of thought in this specific item. This item is good for mass and I recommend its AOE to be as big as volcano (lv2 I think). It costs 800 g becuz it’s a all rounder item. u can use it in mass to severely affect armies and when combined wth goatzilla’s howl of terror (even dangerous). I prefer it to have 3 casts and it should last 30s. This costs 800g becuz this will be a very good item for maulers cuz they can wade into armies (and reduce their damage done to him)and then kill them.

Wand of Spell Immune (consumable) 500g
Renders one unit immune to all spells including ultimates. When cast BOND plz make sure that it does not disturb casting. I want u to be able to cast a continuous spell and then do it on ur self and the spell still keeps on going. IT is like an anti-magic shield but it can be cast by urself. :D. Give it 2 25(s) casts.

Automated Dagger (automatic activation) (lasts forever) 2500 g
Automatically blinks u back to the edge of ur base when ur under 5% of ur health. For the next 30s after the blink, u gain +5hp per second regen.

Scroll of mass teleport (consumable) 400g
Teleports u back to ur base and any other armies in nearby AOE. the aoe should be equal to lv3 mass teleport. Max units taken are 72.

Scroll of Healing (consumable) 800g
Immediately heals all units in an AOE (equal to scroll of roar) by 800 hp. This acts like an instant heal spell for nearby accompanying troops. It will also gain u the hp.
This acts like a late game troop survivor and an early game mass feed preventer.

Potion of Endurance (consumable) 1000g
Increases ur movement speed as much as scroll of speed, but only for u. Has 30 charges and a 5s cooldown (way faster then scroll of speed) if u look at it for a 1000 g u get bout 60 scrolls of speed for ur whole army. With this it is only for ur hero and only 30 charges. Mostly this is made for slow units like lich and many others.

Fog Control (consumable) 400g
Makes the whole middle area cover up with a fog of war like the ones in a base except when ur hero walks through it it doesn’t get revealed. Also, this item is great for makin a surprise atk on ur opponent’s base without mass tping. 1 charge. it should last for 30 (s).

SO THIS IS THE END. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THOUGHTFULLY.
I put a lot of thought into each one!!!!! dont fool around by choosing the last poll answer cause we kno it isnt that j/k

most of these ideas r my own but im not saying that somebody else didn't think of it.
SCROLL OF HEALING is from real campaign and game and so r many others.
I would also like to post new spell ideas.

BOND I BEG U to make these items according to poll votes. we coull put them on a shop near the main archavault which is in middle.

PLZ MAKE LOL

Added (2011-02-11, 1:07 Am)
---------------------------------------------
most of these items r cheap ones that can used in a useful situations. they r not like other item lists (WITH VERY EXPENSIVE ITEMS) so consider it.
fell free to change anything bond

sig in construction

Message edited by lolblade - Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 7:53 PM

ArcttyDate: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 10:49 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
something is f#cked up with the polls on here

it says total answers: 4 but there are 12 votes.

mb53Date: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 10:51 PM | Message # 3
Community Director
Awards: 2
You can vote for multiple ones.

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 10:54 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
When a pool has squared cap options, means u can vote for more than 1.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Alex[STAR]Date: Saturday, 12-Feb-2011, 0:11 AM | Message # 5
User
Awards: 4
Quote (lolblade)
Automated Dagger (automatic activation) (lasts forever) 2500 g
Automatically blinks u back to the edge of ur base when ur under 5% of ur health. For the next 30s after the blink, u gain +5hp per second regen.

What would happen if I was gonna use a potion?

lolbladeDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 2:42 PM | Message # 6
Pirate
when ur health goes down to 5% or wat. this item isnt the best maybe u have reincarnation or some strategy to save u.

sig in construction

Vampirism_FireDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 3:02 PM | Message # 7
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
All of them are close to balanced but all are a bit OP in the way of cooldowns or charges.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 03-Mar-2011, 8:44 PM | Message # 8
Pirate
Quote (Vampirism_Fire)
OP in the way of cooldowns or charges.

lower the charges... and wats the op about cd.... lessen the cd too even tho for some items ur just paying for the fast cd

sig in construction

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » MY NNEW ITEMS (oh yeaaaaaaa)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats