Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 3:27 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies v3.9 - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » Maps » Custom Hero Footies Maps » Custom Hero Footies v3.9 (By: Bond009)
Custom Hero Footies v3.9
ProGlitcherDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 3:01 AM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
Thing was, Bond had no choice but to lower acid

Because tizmeh was op, he had to lower the def for tizmeh
But by doing so, he was forced to change acid def...

Noobs

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 5:15 AM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
some specific combine makes a spell hell op
and acid was op at previous version and it still op at 3.9

Rest in Peace Rookies

Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 12:51 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Yeah so I think that beefing damage and keep same amour as 3.8 would be beyter

SkankponyDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 12:53 PM | Message # 19
Rifleman
Altar is kinda useless now aint it? I killed one with a NO BUFF firelord and a invul pot.... The mana thing is a big nerf, but the no zep use is huge!!!! Just take it out of the game, lol

I CUM RAINBOWS

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 1:40 PM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
all its really meant for is a one time use thing to kill everything on the map and make alot of gold/xp like in old foots 5.4, but if you're able to keep it alive and get another use or more out of it, then thats just added bonus

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 1:42 PM | Message # 21
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
killing it isnt worth 1500+ gold tho ^^ too easy for that
oh yeaah and the small golem summons from night terror drop too much too ^^ with an arcane tower u can kill them and they give u like 7k+ total, usually enough to get altar as a counter to it =)

Message edited by 2DaYuDiE - Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 1:53 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 4:53 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
lol i honest to god hate the fact that you are trying to make a game like 5.4... If people wanted a 5.4 game they would play 5.4 if people want chf they play chf. you need to realize you don't get people to start playing OUR game by giving into there ways otherwise its not OUR game its theres.

footies is getting pretty dumb now that theres so many changes. I think that you may be a bit to powerful in a way bond because you can change what ever you don't really like while as what others like and don't like doesn't really matter no matter how many threads you make its not our opinion its yours that matters therefore the only person that really loves it is you not everyone else..

please just stick to adding new things not completely changing things that have been around for a long time. Its like you can't change something thats been that way for a long time. I think altar should be nerfed but not so extremely just cause "in 5.4 its a one time use only thing." cause the more you think like that the more its not chf...

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 5:52 PM | Message # 23
Overall Site Owner
i didnt nerf alter becuz its like that in 5.4 i nerfed it becuz it needed it and was retarded that a team that saved 15k for an alter won the game becuz they could clear the map of units every 5 mins.. and from the money they made, if they got 2 they could clear it every 2.5 mins etc.. idc at all about 5.4.. i just refer to it sometimes when ppl bitch about things to put everything into perspective for them and say how bad things could be..

The mana thing was the only way to give the cd more than 5 mins.. and becuz of wc's limitations it came along with other down sides like no longer able to be a unit and go in blimps and stuff like that.. theres nothing i can do about that stuff..

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 6:16 PM | Message # 24
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
theres nothing i can do about that stuff..

yes there is :3 dont make altar a building, theres many unit types... take an unused one and dont let mana regen aura work on it :3

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 6:31 PM | Message # 25
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
old version altar was bull sh*t.
TOT -> Altar -> hit opponent with aoes with xmute and run -> after 5min Altar
every "CHF PROS" played like that. and that was such a noobish game.
this version altar is legit, if you play rightly.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 6:45 PM | Message # 26
Overall Site Owner
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
yes there is :3 dont make altar a building, theres many unit types... take an unused one and dont let mana regen aura work on it :3

yea i could test around with it.. maybe make it a ward type or something, but spells dont let you set limits for all those different unit types like walkable or tauren etc, plus more chances of overlooking something since there is so many different mana Regen sources

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 11:25 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
"i didnt nerf alter becuz its like that in 5.4 i nerfed it becuz it needed it and was retarded that a team that saved 15k for an alter won the game becuz they could clear the map of units every 5 mins.. and from the money they made, if they got 2 they could clear it every 2.5 mins etc.. idc at all about 5.4.. i just refer to it sometimes when ppl bitch about things to put everything into perspective for them and say how bad things could be.. "

I understand it needs nerf but you guys say it's supposed to be a one time use cause of 5.4. I just don't like the fact how we can go like 20 versions without changing something's like altar but suddenly people complain so we change.. People will never stop complaining bond you need to realize that. The only thing I think need nerf are things with NO counter. But when it's something people just don't like cause someone pooled and got an strong item it doesn't need to be completely changed..

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 07-Dec-2011, 2:40 AM | Message # 28
Overall Site Owner
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
I understand it needs nerf but you guys say it's supposed to be a one time use cause of 5.4. I just don't like the fact how we can go like 20 versions without changing something's like altar but suddenly people complain so we change.. People will never stop complaining bond you need to realize that. The only thing I think need nerf are things with NO counter. But when it's something people just don't like cause someone pooled and got an strong item it doesn't need to be completely changed..

yea i agree with that in most cases and i know lately ppl are complaining about things more than ever lol
But sometimes things that get unnoticed or overlooked for a very long time just pop out and become popular and sometimes can be a problem that was never noticed or found before, like the way ppl play the game now is completely different than how ppl played CHF almost 2 years ago.. nova/ww/stun/starfall was a considered unstoppable force and could win games in like 7 mins lol but now not so much..
Now ppl like to play long safe games and get d-sheild and xmute with waves and get a tot and repeat until they can win..

Things like alter and ToT should have been balanced a long time ago but it was never a issue until ppl saw how abused it could be from fallen and some others lol I mean tot should have had a tier requirement from the start if you think about it with balance even using ladder as an example but it just got over looked.

I hate to change too much as well because i like the game as it is now too thats why i make small changes slowly and if i do have some big ideas i make them modes or try them out first so they dont affect the main game too much.

One idea i had from a long time ago though i cant wait to do is make it so no player on a team can pick the same spell so every hero has to pick a different spell within the team. I'll make this just a mode but at a time i considered just making it part of the standard game. Once i think of the best way this can be coded i'll probably add it.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 07-Dec-2011, 6:54 PM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
make -nwd a red command only plz. you can never get any1 to vote on it till after. legal and stax voted it one game after they both took ww. Its kinda gay and needs fix.

ProGlitcherDate: Wednesday, 07-Dec-2011, 7:04 PM | Message # 30
Grunt
Group: New Users
Most PROS are just abusers
Why do you think i lost respect for them now?

-nwd should be like a voting mode
and when its done, every heros should reset automatically

Also
-uim snould be a voting mode
No one knows about this mode so it can never pass (also put it in the loading page)

-zombie
Should also be put in the loading screen

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

Forum » Maps » Custom Hero Footies Maps » Custom Hero Footies v3.9 (By: Bond009)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501