Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 5:02 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Help on Installation - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Help on Installation
Help on Installation
LarsAlexxandersonDate: Friday, 09-Nov-2012, 6:47 PM | Message # 16
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (ic3dt3a)
launch the game(u might need to mount it on daemon tools so that it "reads the disc"). click on the play online/battle-net and it should start updating the game.

I owe you big time man, TFT is running!

Now is the defenit last problem.

B.net doesn't work, it says I may be trying to connect to invalid server or my internet is working...

Internet is fine and I was trying to connect to East, idk if it's from the link I downloaded it from doesn't include b.net.

Anyway, this is the lst thing I need help with.

~Nevermind

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 09-Nov-2012, 7:30 PM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
what cd-key are u using? is it one that u just googled? i suppose thats the case cuz u dl'd the game with torrents or something
if so, its probably banned and u cant play on the official servers

LarsAlexxandersonDate: Friday, 09-Nov-2012, 7:39 PM | Message # 18
Archer
When I used uTorrent to download RoC + TFT It gave me a folder of CDkey, i used the RoC & TFT I put the cdkey in the installation and it went past fine, so if it's a banned cdkey, what can I do to fix this?

~Nevermind

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 09-Nov-2012, 7:49 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (LarsAlexxanderson)
When I used uTorrent to download RoC + TFT It gave me a folder of CDkey, i used the RoC & TFT I put the cdkey in the installation and it went past fine, so if it's a banned cdkey, what can I do to fix this?

i came across that problem when i had left my game in another state and had to restore my pc, i think i did something with the registry, but im not sure. u could always install/reinstall and try another key

thecash claims to have a lot of working keys

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 09-Nov-2012, 8:04 PM | Message # 20
Ninja
the keys online are only banned for battle.net, not for tfrhe installation.. any key u find online will let u install the game without trouble
u cant change the key after installing, its encrypted in some files, gotta uninstall first if u wanne do that...

i suggest to either try to test some keys before u install this channelbot can be useful to quickly do that, its only 3mb and set up in a few mins

u could also consider playing on eurobattle, other pvpgn servers, garena...
those accept any key as well for online, and since chf-bot is running on most of em u could still play the game with evryone here

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 09-Nov-2012, 8:48 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
just spend 10 bucks

lspiderlDate: Friday, 09-Nov-2012, 11:07 PM | Message # 22
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
just spend 10 bucks

QFE

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LarsAlexxandersonDate: Saturday, 10-Nov-2012, 10:57 AM | Message # 23
Archer
Well I have a friend with RoC and TFT legit, he barely plays and when he does hes on West, I suppose i'll uninstall, ask him for cdkey and install again with those keys.

Do I only have to uninstall TFT or do i need to uninstall RoC as well for battle.net on TFT to work?

~Nevermind

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Nov-2012, 3:00 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
to be safe, i would jsut do both. i could of swore there was a way to do this via the registry, i remembered i did it once with counterstrike liek 10 yrs ago, lol

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 10-Nov-2012, 6:02 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote (lspiderl)
QFE

Ya know there arent any black people on this forum so feel free to say some better things like "Preach it!" or "TESTIFY!" or perhaps the common "AMEN!". It would really help me get over my depression and really improve my self-esteem thanks!

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Nov-2012, 7:25 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Ya know there arent any black people on this forum so feel free to say some better things like "Preach it!" or "TESTIFY!" or perhaps the common "AMEN!". It would really help me get over my depression and really improve my self-esteem thanks!

i'll drink to that, brotha!

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Help on Installation
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501