Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 8:14 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Help - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Help (Using wine/crossover)
Help
a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 04-Jun-2013, 1:15 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
So I'm using wine/crossover to play, and I want to know how to play windowed or minimized.  Every time i do -opengl -window.  Umm help me use this? I always get error there is no windows program configured to open this type of file.  I think i'm doing it wrong... so do you just run command "-opengl" or "-window" or do you have to do like wc3.exe -window or something? help me asap thanks

Added (2013-06-04, 2:15 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Damn, I see why only drama threads have posts, I feel so unpopular.  Do I have to act like a girl and post some fake videos of me singing, maybe with some tits to get some attention? Ha nahh no one's that desperate right?

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 04-Jun-2013, 7:50 PM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
lol

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 20-Jun-2013, 10:30 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Thought there would be more "Get a pc, problem solved" comments sad - sincerely disappointed

Unrelated note and I wanted a free bump since apparently I'm the only one on this forum now.. 

<h1><a href=http://www.innov77.fr/projets/tnrequin.html>nike pas cher</a> </h1>Ni is able to give some good advice. 

聽 DRAGON WIN hear the words of Huang Tianming suddenly wake up, he did not expect Huang Tianming even took the opportunity to test him, he again saw Huang Tianming's smart, but DRAGON WIN to become the Shanghai underground emperor of the sea, not Dengxianzhibei. Reason why he will give Huang Tianming call, just to the surface of an attitude, at this moment he immediately make fun with Huang Tianming said: Huang total if I have any good suggestions, it is also used to call Ni? <strong><a href=http://lebron9shoes.zohosites.com/>lebron9shoes.zohosites.com</a> </strong> 

聽 Huang Tianming originally thought to be able to get more information about Chun-Chieh Wu DRAGON WIN. Results however, he moved very disappointed, could do nothing but DRAGON WIN replied: Long total, Ni assured, I will as soon as possible to secure the understanding of the Wu restricted the oxygen will not let Ni on the spot. 

聽 DRAGON WIN with Huang Tianming end a call, hold the phone scolded: Huang Tianming! Ni fox but I smart, almost Ni Road. 

聽 DRAGON WIN curse to here, pick up the phone and dialed the phone number of Chun-Chieh Wu. 

聽 Director Wu! Tyrant I came to apologize, I did not manage men youngest <h2><a href=http://www.innov77.fr/projets/tnrequin.html>nike pas cher</a> </h2> bastard give me a call, I did not think this bastard even without the knowledge of the things I have done so <strong><a href=http://www.innov77.fr/components/nikeshoxfrance.html>nike shox</a> </strong> much in the outside just me on the phone bitter lessons of him, now he is guarding the outside of your box, waiting for your Majesty's pleasure. at the moment of the phone called DRAGON WIN immediately face respectfully Chun-Chieh Wu explain his purpose. 

聽 Chun-Chieh Wu to see the phone number of the DRAGON WIN, he guessed DRAGON WIN phone, he had not thought to care about what happened today <a href=http://www.innov77.fr/projets/vanessabruno.html>sac vanessa bruno</a> 

Found this gem in the main comments section

This doesn't even end with a "share this on five different walls unless you want to die" or something. This guy just came to share a touching story <3

Added (2013-06-20, 8:21 PM)
I fixed it, I got a virtual box instead of that crossover crap, hooray. #followforfollow

Added (2013-06-20, 11:30 PM)
Ugh, the graphics are disgusting it's really choppy and it's like black on blue for the buttons and half the graphics aren't appearing..

DoarEuSituDate: Sunday, 29-Sep-2013, 7:20 PM | Message # 4
Archer
Group: Users
i aswell requesting some help my name on garena its doareusitu/tremur i got an problem of loading codes and its like this i save the code i load next game when im type -ss its show me i got 1 win i load like maybe more then 50 code's and each game i win and my wining stat after im loging of garena and come bk ingame its 0 so my quetion is how i can save them i seen guy's even with 1500 wins...

CouDate: Monday, 30-Sep-2013, 5:26 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Hi there :d

Ive added you to garena f - list and will invite you to clan CHF group and i will help you out and explain to you. It sounds like you are replacing your new win codes with your first win code everytime.

What you do is..

step 1: record the code when you win..

step 2. Load that code you recorded in a new game and if that code is successful, then record the new win code at the end of that game.

step 3: delete the first code and replace it with the second code you got from winning. Then you do it again...

Load the code then you record that code if you win. delete the first code and replace it with a new code.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
Pasul 1: înregistra codul atunci când veți câștiga ..

pasul 2. Încărcați acest cod vă înregistrate într-un joc nou și dacă acest cod este de succes, atunci înregistra noul cod de victorie, la sfârșitul acelui joc.

Pasul 3: șterge primul cod și înlocuiți-l cu al doilea cod ai de câștigat. Atunci o faci din nou ...

Încărcați cod atunci când înregistrați acel cod, dacă vei câștiga. șterge primul cod și înlocuiți-l cu un cod nou.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Monday, 30-Sep-2013, 5:44 AM

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Help (Using wine/crossover)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats