Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 10:29 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.8 - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.8 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.8
Bond009Date: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 9:51 PM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
idk if it will work on mac or not but i wouldnt be too shocked if it did if u were able to find .net frame work for mac, idk for sure but Microsoft does sometimes make shit for macs like its ms word but idk, check it out

VexslasherDate: Thursday, 12-May-2011, 11:48 PM | Message # 17
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
How to use my program on mac

Here is a guide for running my program on a mac, but first I should tell you the older macs may not work for it..

http://www.ehow.com/how_5421330_run-exe-files-mac.html

You will also need mono it is an open source implementation of the .NET framework for Unix, Windows, MacOS and other operating systems. you can download it here.
http://www.go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html

VexslasherDate: Sunday, 05-Jun-2011, 4:58 PM | Message # 18
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
How to prevent Norton Insight from blocking my program

Reason blocked: Fewer then 25 Norton users have downloaded this program

How to Restore my program and prevent future blocking:
If insight is blocking and removing my program right after you downloaded or ran it then here is how you can get it back and have it not remove it next time you run it.
Open Norton and go to your Quarantine / Vault and then click on my program from the list, you can check the risks if you want it just says it's a new file, and not many Norton users have used it yet. In the "Details" area to the right you will see a small link with blue text that says "options" click it, and then click the restore button
, and then click yes if it asks if you want to remove from future blocks say yes.

Is my program safe?
:
Yes my program is totally safe, and the only reason it's being blocked is because it's a new product, if I have a new version come out you may have to repeat these steps again.

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 05-Jun-2011, 7:24 PM | Message # 19
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
thats because NORTON BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.8 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501