• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Other Non-WC3 Games » Skyrim
Skyrim
LarsAlexxandersonDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 6:29 PM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Well since some people thought it was a good idea to make a Skyrim thread i'll make it smile

Post what you think of Skyrim here and some tricks or questions about it.

I personally didn't really get a good first impression of skyrim, to me it seemed dull and kinda mmo-ish like WoW ,because you had to quests and stuff, but the fact that you can't see your character either, didn't get me interested in it. tongue

~Nevermind

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 7:57 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
I personally don't have SkyRim, but I heard it's a good game.

It's basically another version of Dragon Age: Origins. You're supposed to fight dragons, golems, and ogres.

Cheers smile

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Vampirism_FireDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 8:16 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Awards: 2
I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

firelordDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 0:53 AM | Message # 4
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
It's worth it to buy the game, but after the main quest lines and side main questlines it got boring. I think it was worth it though, I spent maybe a 24-48 hours on it.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
I used to de decent at CHF, until I took an arrow to the knee.

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 1:08 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Quote (DragonWarrior)
It's basically another version of Dragon Age: Origins. You're supposed to fight dragons, golems, and ogres.

more like dragon age is based off sky rim lawl. the elder scrolls are much older then dragon age and the game play is completely different

oblivion and sky rim have a different game play from other games you don't get experience based on kills but based on what you use. Dragon age however has 3 main types of fighters (mages SUPER OP) but this game has races and you can literally be what ever type of a person you want and even an all around person you can upgrade all your spells.

Personally my first time i went a mage i went conjuration and got dremora lords which are super op.

The second time i went an assassin and joined the dark brother hood. then i joined the thieves guild but didn't finish it and kept the skeleton key biggrin

i am currently collecting all the dragon masks on my mage and it is going very well smile the masks have such good abilities

Skyrims map IS HUGE!! the map is humungous! If you buy the game do a couple of main quests once you are level 5 or above go and do side quests go to a guild or a college etc. biggrin I've been with storm cloaks and imperials and theres not much difference.

but i recommend this game its really good and i love the way its made its completely different

killerrangeDate: Monday, 30-Jan-2012, 9:57 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
rawr, im a noob.

I'm here to help :D

Vampirism_FireDate: Thursday, 09-Feb-2012, 4:01 PM | Message # 7
Hero
Awards: 2
Quote (killerrange)
rawr, im a noob.

Please do not post Off-Topic.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

VexslasherDate: Friday, 30-Mar-2012, 6:00 AM | Message # 8
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
I have this game it has pretty nice graphics but I don't really like the playing style much, I think I would like it better if the fighting and cameras where in 3rd person view instead of 1st person, also when you grab stuff your hand should grab it.. floating things when grabbed just reminds you it's just a game.. I personally prefer saint row III or Fable III over this game but this game does have the most realistic looking models I do like that.

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 31-Mar-2012, 0:31 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Vexslasher)
I think I would like it better if the fighting and cameras where in 3rd person view instead of 1st person,

you can do that its a setting with right or left toggle on the whatcha ma call its the little things you move around with (sorry haven't played in a while) the joy sticks when you press down on right or left it switches view.

also its rock stars style to have things float when you pick it up haha.. its like fall out (great rpg)

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Other Non-WC3 Games » Skyrim
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501