Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 12:02 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Tera Online Went FTP In February - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Other Non-WC3 Games » Tera Online Went FTP In February (That's right it's free to play now!)
Tera Online Went FTP In February
VexslasherDate: Sunday, 24-Feb-2013, 7:32 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1

OK if you don't what Tera Online is well it's a MMO that just went FTP this month it's totally amazing, it's graphics are totally amazing smashing all other mmos, great game play, tons and tons of different gears and weapons, a few different classes, very nice market system.

I have only been playing it for 3 days now and it has differently won me over, I like it much better then World of Warcraft and Atlantica Online and even the new Dragon Knights Online but that's just beta right now, and a lot of over boring mmos like fiesta, reppelz etc.

It's graphics and music are totally great and they blend together nicely to make it feel like your in a whole new world, and also the world is totally massive, and there is even some cut scenes. Great character creation, and it almost feels like your moving to another world for each town and area they are so different from each other it's just great.

I think you should try this game out, however you will need good specs to run this game, if you have the specs then you should definitely give this game a shot.

anyways you can download and register here http://tera.enmasse.com/ I'm not doing this to get a referral I don't even think they have a referral system I'm just trying to let more people know about this great game.

slayer666Date: Monday, 25-Feb-2013, 1:31 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
nice one thanks for sharing !!

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Other Non-WC3 Games » Tera Online Went FTP In February (That's right it's free to play now!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats