Thursday, 02-May-2024, 2:13 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

~70% of pubs do -ssd... - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » ~70% of pubs do -ssd...
~70% of pubs do -ssd...
tennisman22Date: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 5:27 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I am sick of -ssd (and/or -ars) almost every game where red is a pub. Can you change it so you need some stats wins to start an ssd or ars vote? Even like 10 wins would help...

2DaYuDiEDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 6:00 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Why? pubs like the mode, let em play it. its easier for beginners... they usually dont get red spot anyways

LarsAlexxandersonDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 6:22 PM | Message # 3
Archer
Group: Users
Agreed with hele, there are so many admins nowadays, i think its only fair if they can do ssd on a rare chance of getting red spot and staying there smile

~Nevermind

Message edited by LarsAlexxanderson - Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 6:23 PM

THecashDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 7:51 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
Wow thats just not on dude. Seriously whats so bad about ssd? PPL like it beacuse its the only chance they will get against pros. Dude ssd is not all a for pubs Its really fun sometimes when you just want to make fast money and fast game idc if pubs do ssd if you are a pro you shouldnt care what they do you should be able to take it on easily

Added (2012-01-28, 8:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Agree with ars i dont like ars that much if you are doing ars put ssd for it beacuse i hate ars and with ssd it makes the game alittle bit funner same with classic i need ssd with it so i am not bored

HPMM=THecash

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 8:08 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i agree with tennis, its fkin annoying. u should make liek 10 wins for a pub to do ANY voting. one game, it was ssd and then pub kept trying ars/ftd but it was voted no. so by then we had bought chimes and healing wards, well he did classic and we lost our shit... we won anyways but its still annoying as aids in ur butt between cheddar cheese and strawberries.

and by pubs, we dont mean inexperienced players, im talking bout those spics from south america that want to ssd go ww bk waves and just do quick games, its annoying as hell especially if u lag at mass, makes it difficult to have a comeback.

another fix would be the to just have creeps at the center of map and get rid of the auto mass option. ppl would go fight the creeps and others would join in as to not miss xp/gold. the few times taht -rocks command has been implemented, i have not lagged during mass and perhaps this will work for others aswell?

also, hf tonight, sat night drinks on me happy happy tongue smile cool

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 1:22 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
i do agree ssd is kinda gay cause it levels up super fast considering how many units are spawned i don't like the mode at all but still you can't complain i mean it is annoying to play anything to often but still sometimes you just have to live with it

i think their should be a mode where the value of xp or gold is lowered more towards the end i would say to change ssd to that but i don't want to change a mode completely and possibly affect the future of chf. but where value of xp gained from killing units and gold from killing is lowered.

but the win things are gay seriously.. i mean 15/10 players don't use codes :P but its a mode so you should just live with it. Sure its annoying that someone can level up super quick and their are literally only a couple of builds that are good in ssd. but ssd allows you to use different builds like summons (treants ARE SUPER OP LATER GAME)

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 7:07 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Ssd sucks, but 90% of times red spot is occupied by an admin, so I think there's nothing to do.
I also hate when I'm red and all the pub players say till the mass starts "-SSD PLEASE! SSD SSD SSD SSD"...

Message edited by Fir - Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 7:07 AM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 1:06 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (Fir)
Ssd sucks, but 90% of times red spot is occupied by an admin, so I think there's nothing to do.
I also hate when I'm red and all the pub players say till the mass starts "-SSD PLEASE! SSD SSD SSD SSD"...

You guys honestly couldn't be more incorrect.

Red spot is not 90%, more like 1/4 of the time... And as of ssd, its too late to argue about it now, back then we could've put it away because ssd was too me back then, a big mistake.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 4:08 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
ssd is for girls and should stay in the kitchen

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 6:49 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
u guys all play too much hpmm. on the other 2 bots, tennis is correct. the WTF and most chfg admins do -ssd every game also. sry to admit this but both clans are a joke. the only reason ppl actually joined chfg was becuz they liked the old members that joined.

Bond009Date: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 9:26 PM | Message # 11
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea -ssd was just meant for a fun mode to change things up sometimes.. it is in no way balanced and wasn't meant to be lol it does howveer give pubs more of a chance becuz they get TT often and 1 kill of a lvl 20 hero when you are lvl 9 gets you like 3 lvls or so.

It did become more of a hit than i planned but again, that is why i only let red call votes. can you imagine the retarded chaos it would be if any player could call the votes? lmao

THecashDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 10:30 PM | Message # 12
Grunt
Yeah i do agree with bond issd has a vote lol majority wins plus if pubs do ssd you should be able to win i like ssd beacuse its very fun then slow normal modes But also gives pubs a chance ssd is a hit beacuse well players play stack thats why pubs do it if you were a pub and you played against a stack well you would want to get a chance. So its not pubs fault they do ssd its yours if there was no stacked teams then most likely pubs wouldnt do ssd. Its also nice to play ssd once in a while But i hate ars thats final plus whenever somone does ars or classic i say put on ssd beacuse i cant stand both of the modes as this is custom heros footies. The most best modes was ssd and footies td .

HPMM=THecash

FirNesSDate: Monday, 30-Jan-2012, 6:33 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
You guys honestly couldn't be more incorrect.

I was just talking about Hpmm bot and Assa bot, I never play on other bots and I don't give a f*ck to them.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » ~70% of pubs do -ssd...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats