Monday, 06-May-2024, 5:30 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

-pub command : no penguins or pooling - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » -pub command : no penguins or pooling (penguins)
-pub command : no penguins or pooling
a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 27-Apr-2012, 5:45 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (xifelol)
. I didnt say i wanna change this game i said i enjoy playing it. I said make -no pool a command not needed a code for geez pooling doesnt change the game it just makes serious players like u win every game since pub players dont wanna pool but buy their own items.

how does this have anything to do with my post?
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
somebody

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
everyone

isnt just you lil boy

now go drop your balls and learn to read before you try to talk some smack to me again

mN-Date: Friday, 27-Apr-2012, 6:34 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Im terribly sorry if ur life is this horrible irl. By saying getting laid i actually meant it, taking a break from pc because u sound like 15yo with no friends irl, and ur avatar is supporting my theory.if i was talking smack id probably start by stereotyping your penis size or telling ur neck is the size of my forearm.

Nevertheless, Ive understood this forum is about discussing the balance of the game and frankly i dont understand your behavior when im suggesting something nor that the moderators dont care about your attitude.

I stopped playing this game in 2005 because the community started being full of flaming kids with disconnect hacks, i guess it has not changed much, sadly

I am biwinning

Message edited by xifelol - Friday, 27-Apr-2012, 6:37 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 27-Apr-2012, 6:41 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Chinese he probably meant normal mode not the normal footmen...

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 28-Apr-2012, 0:29 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xifelol)
Im terribly sorry if ur life is this horrible irl. By saying getting laid i actually meant it, taking a break from pc because u sound like 15yo with no friends irl, and ur avatar is supporting my theory.if i was talking smack id probably start by stereotyping your penis size or telling ur neck is the size of my forearm.
lawl i can agree with the end part about the smack :P but seriously umm anyone who tries to call out irl shit should stfu cuase i have tons of shit going on that you dont know about. Also the hypocracy involved in saying someone should leave their pc to do someone WHILE using a pc to talk to them is pathetic.
Quote (xifelol)
I stopped playing this game in 2005 because the community started being full of flaming kids with disconnect hacks, i guess it has not changed much, sadly

7 years ago this game (chf) wasnt existent

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 28-Apr-2012, 3:26 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xifelol)

DA FUQ IS THIS SH3T? CHF ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO 7 YRS OLD.
Freak u! Its not even half that probably (give or take a few months..lawlz)

XIFE, STOP LYING. Ur pathetic excuse doesnt even make sense..
smile

Quote (xifelol)
kids with disconnect hacks, i guess it has not changed much, sadly

disconnect hack? xife,.... ur excuses
are
so
PATHETIC

Added (2012-04-28, 4:26 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (xifelol)
I think there should be an option to not have penguins and pooling money

Pooling has been the biggest factor of normal footies WHICH you want it to be. And penguins are meant to be used when your freaking rich and you wanna brag to the player how much you got.

There are too much counters for penguins late game. The CD is actually great as it is. Because by the time the CD for pengs are off, you should have enough/be strong enough to stop penguins.

Quote (xifelol)
for me in pub games its been a game ender always when its otherwise equally fun 3v3. Then the other team pools money most recently for penguins and destroys all our tier 3 bases while they were tier 1, tier 1 and 3. I mean even altar leaves a chance but penguins just kill hero in two hits and bases in two seconds, and we did take base invulnerability.

Altar = Is Expensive as fk and useless as sh3t. Why would u even get it if not ftd? ALTAR IS MEANT TO BE USED IN EXTREME CASES SUCH AS THERE ARE LIKE PENGS RIGHT NXT TO UR BASE + NIGHT TERROR + 100000 DARKS
Base Invulnerability is AROUND 350 GOLD. PENGS ARE FREAKING 14500 GOLD. You see the difference there boi? Cause if 350 > 14,500, thats the most bs game i will ever play. (fyi. just get 2-3 base invulnerability)

Quote (xifelol)
In conclusion my suggestion is: -pub mode that disallows pooling of money and penguins
or -no pool -no penguin

-pub mode <= pros dont need pool to win game. Even after no pool, they will win with pengs somehow. Only hope is
"-random" where if the vote pases majority (8ish), everyone has random teamates and SAME ARS build.
YOU DO KNOW MOST OF THE TIME PROS GET PENGS, THEY DIDNT GET POOLED. U know why? Try 1v1ing me and you will see difference in gold right away. Most pubs will get 4-6 uk in 1v1 and then pros will get a couple hundred. So if you bring those kinda stats in full house, when pubs have 3-4k, pros will most likely have 7-9k made by himself/herself. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED PROS surprised

Quote (xifelol)
i would also maybe improve tier 1,2,3 units since after mass everyone just cannons them and nobody uses them

if ur using cannon, why even get it?
lololol
and fyi, tech is best way to win some games (And best way to lose too)

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 28-Apr-2012, 8:11 AM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
haha this reminds me of something. i was playing a game as red, and refused to do ssd to a pub. he started raging saying it wasn't "custom" without -ssd.

mN-Date: Saturday, 28-Apr-2012, 10:14 AM | Message # 22
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Rosario I don't think you understood me at all while writing in all that rage, and maybe i am not understandable because english is my fourth language.

Let me clarify myself:
-by saying game I meant wc3 in general
-Penguins are not a problem end game.
-Like u said a pub has 4k and u have 9k when they team up they have 12k and u still have 9k thats my point. They will get pengs faster. And the idea of the topic was to have an option to prolong the game into more enjoyable than have one clan save money for pengs and use it early. If your teaming with pubs they're just wtf is going on with 0 apm, and if u used this 9k on items you are screwed, if u used it for tier 4 ur still screwed, 1 invul won't help, and i don't think many people buy 3 invul at that point. And you can count your teammates probably don't know what it even is
-random is a good thing if it didn't have ars. A lot of people play customs cause its fun to pick your own skills. I think it's awesome too.
-I dont understand your point with altar cause i said its fine.
-Disconnect hack excuse is not pathetic as it was pretty widely used in competitive wc3, screws up your rank etc. and really annoying, probably you would use it.
-You are not cannoning tier 1,2,3 units if not upgraded? I think its free money in customs.
-I wouldn't duel you because whatever the outcome, win or lose, your words would only be of whine and arrogance. Also, I don't think there are pros in foots since u don't get $$, only serious whiners, players and noobs.

Cheesy-gordia I'm glad to see theres normal people here too smile

I am biwinning

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » -pub command : no penguins or pooling (penguins)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501