Monday, 06-May-2024, 12:27 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Priest of sin kick because he's a p#$%y - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Priest of sin kick because he's a p#$%y (Also commands when you are red should always require a code.)
Priest of sin kick because he's a p#$%y
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 10:25 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
The corrupt ones are sadly the active ones (90% of them) =((((((((

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

PaPaDate: Wednesday, 02-May-2012, 9:01 AM | Message # 17
Ghoul
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Rosa I think you can stfu. You kicked me one time just because I called you a noob on ucw... hyporcrite.
It's not even an insult, plus its true and you know it.

parapapa parapapaparapapa parapapa parapapa

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 02-May-2012, 9:53 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote (PaPa)
Rosa I think you can stfu. You kicked me one time just because I called you a noob on ucw... hyporcrite.

Unlike many others (probably u in past too), my total kicks are LESS than 7 smile
AND YES, I HAD TIMES WHEN I KICKED PPL FOR NO REASON CAUSE I WAS BORED

gosh.....every admin had those times. And fyi, ur teammate bfore game kept swapping 1 player by whisper to stack. It was a wonder I didnt take away ur teammate's admin right there

Added (2012-05-02, 10:53 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (PaPa)
It's not even an insult, plus its true and you know it.

Maybe u been on stone age BUT i dont have admin anymore. ITS BEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS WITHOUT ONE ACTUALLY.

Get back in time. Gosh... this isnt back to the future

Alex[STAR]Date: Wednesday, 02-May-2012, 10:34 AM | Message # 19
User
Awards: 4
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
AND YES, I HAD TIMES WHEN I KICKED PPL FOR NO REASON CAUSE I WAS BORED

So you agree with me that I think you should have your admin privileges revoked permanently?

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 02-May-2012, 11:03 AM | Message # 20
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Cheesy-Gordia,

AHAHHAA CRY MORE KIDDO.
Quote (Assasin_WEST_BoD)
ucw.ucoz.net <<< lol ^^

I may talk with priest again.

talk what?

he did right job as admin

your bot is getting shittier and shittier. because you cleaned up every right admins

Rest in Peace Rookies

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 02-May-2012, 12:01 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
he did right job as admin

I guess I gotta check out replay
But i was pretty sure even without looking that assasin's bot already has no good admins

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 02-May-2012, 6:03 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
I think its funny sound, twice the amount of tears would have been dropped if it were you whom was playing that one.

Added (2012-05-02, 7:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also I don't think kicking people for making you "insecure" or because they were so called "cheating" shouldn't be kicked lol. Priests logic is if somebody is winning it's a cheat for sure.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 03-May-2012, 11:27 PM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
btw cheesy u shud be unbanned by puff on efb-bot now. for w.e reason he thought it was cool to ban for tk.

mN-Date: Friday, 04-May-2012, 1:55 AM | Message # 24
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
I think theres too many admins for pubs. Half of the time admin comes n takes red spot and reorganizes the pub so its basically clan vs pub players. Last game some admin was on my team and the other teammate died cause he was blocking with units and he said stop blocking noob and admin kicked him and took his 10k

I am biwinning

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 04-May-2012, 4:00 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xifelol)
I think theres too many admins for pubs. Half of the time admin comes n takes red spot and reorganizes the pub so its basically clan vs pub players. Last game some admin was on my team and the other teammate died cause he was blocking with units and he said stop blocking noob and admin kicked him and took his 10k

All the bots are now corrupt in some ways. I guess we all have to live with it -_-

LamsauceDate: Friday, 04-May-2012, 10:17 AM | Message # 26
Grunt
Quote (xifelol)

Well clan play vs pubs is something i can see not beiong a problem.. a clan sticks together no matter what the teams are is the pubs are complaining about "stacking" get some friends or join a clan and they can do the same.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Friday, 04-May-2012, 10:58 AM | Message # 27
Pirate
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
your bot is getting shittier and shittier. because you cleaned up every right admins

lol ... you think if there will be 300 admins so its ok right?

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 04-May-2012, 1:40 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xifelol)
i realize this can be annoying but the fact is. This is what everyone deals with. thats why you get a team or have someone to play with. people always blame admins for losing cause they havea stacked team. EVERYONE deals with that even those admins occasionally. They brought a team so they could play with them its nothing more. Sometimes admins are dumb asses and swap random people but seriously their are multiple bots and hpmm admins dont do that shit we just play the game and we stack but we dont swap random people around

stacking should not be something to complain about. Its not like the stackers just started off with a reputation and had a whole team and never played a stacked team.
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
gosh.....every admin had those times.
why the hell does assasin even let you guys kick or ban

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 04-May-2012, 9:13 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
why the hell does assasin even let you guys kick or ban

I was root back then, so different story

I kicked 4 ppl
and 2 of them were maphackers and 2 were, cause of boredom
i think it was uber and papa

Now the recent admins, they KICK ANYONE

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Saturday, 05-May-2012, 6:15 AM | Message # 30
Pirate
Guys, you talk the things you dont get, i mean if you were Bots owner you may had same problem is me... You guys just not in lvl of Host Bots. you ask more and abuse it then try remind that you not abuser and etc... Every Hoster gets fuck with asking admin from members or friends => You guys just try get admin for having own fun (thats not my mission for giving admin rights)

I just wanna tell that who just talking about shits to Hoster thats mean that guy is more shittier than host bcoz that guy cant get the truth of working in way keep bots and control all. If you have 3 or morer Bots than its impossible bcoz Hoster loose his life free time and etc... Just askers of admins making Owners too nervous.

I think just who think my Bots are shits just dont join it! Maybe the real problem is in your HEAD. If you talk shits about my Bot than i can tell you that you are nothing better than shit.

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Priest of sin kick because he's a p#$%y (Also commands when you are red should always require a code.)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<