Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 12:19 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

NEED HELP!! - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » NEED HELP!! (CODES)
NEED HELP!!
mob079Date: Tuesday, 22-Apr-2014, 7:29 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I lost my codes in CHF has ... as I recover them? .... if you do not have to reset the victories and defeats ...

-synclimit 999999  !synclimit 9999 how to use this?

Dragon-HawkDate: Tuesday, 22-Apr-2014, 7:33 PM | Message # 2
Rifleman
Group: Investor
ask bond009

VexslasherDate: Tuesday, 22-Apr-2014, 8:31 PM | Message # 3
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
If you were using my program Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO then just click the help tab and click load backup. If your running a version that's a few years old though it might not have this feature, if that's the case then just go to the directory of your saves and delete the newest one then run CHFSP again and it will load up all your codes except your very last one.

If your not using my program I think bond was talking about something like a 50$ donation or something could buy you a stats code for the new version. I might be wrong on the price though you would have to ask bond about that.

CouDate: Tuesday, 22-Apr-2014, 11:47 PM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Mob, give me your exact name that you play chf with and I'll do what I can ^^

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Dragon-HawkDate: Wednesday, 23-Apr-2014, 1:07 AM | Message # 5
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Quote Vexslasher ()
If you were using my program Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO then just click the help tab and click load backup. If your running a version that's a few years old though it might not have this feature, if that's the case then just go to the directory of your saves and delete the newest one then run CHFSP again and it will load up all your codes except your very last one. If your not using my program I think bond was talking about something like a 50$ donation or something could buy you a stats code for the new version. I might be wrong on the price though you would have to ask bond about that.
Ah Vex i forgot to mention, Your program that i downloaded when i pressed "Page Down" it worked with one game then the next game i tried to do it gain but it just kept on going like a Fu#*ing spambot

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 23-Apr-2014, 11:33 AM | Message # 6
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
If you play on ClanHPMM you can look in playchf.tk and watch your last replay and it might show you it, if you have any replays you saved yourself it will for sure show you your code at the end.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » NEED HELP!! (CODES)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats