Friday, 10-May-2024, 11:54 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ADAM LOSE 1 GAME AJAJAJA THAT MEANS HE WORST PLAYER IN CHF - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » ADAM LOSE 1 GAME AJAJAJA THAT MEANS HE WORST PLAYER IN CHF
ADAM LOSE 1 GAME AJAJAJA THAT MEANS HE WORST PLAYER IN CHF
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 09-Jul-2013, 7:19 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
http://www.twitch.tv/majorleaguefooties/c/2548732

AJAJAJAJA ADAM LOST ONE GAME, SO THAT MEANS HE IS NOW WORST THAN EDU.REME AJAJA.

EDU.REME CAN EASILY SOLO ADAM.

WILDJAPGIRL CAN ALSO EASILY SOLO ADAM BECAUSE HE LOST TO ME IN ONE SINGLE GAME AJAJAJAJAJAJA.

ADAM YOU WANT ME TO GO THIS HARD EVERY GAME SO I NEVER LOSE AGAIN? OKAY I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AJAJAJAJAJAJA QQ QQ QQ JUMP OFF A BRIDGE, YOU CAN'T EVEN BEAT WILDJAPGIRL AJAJAJAJAJA

WATCH HIM CALL ME MAPHACKER, IT'S VERY ADORABLE AJAJAJAJA

(START AT 2:02:27, AND WATCH TILL END OF STREAM SESSION FOR GAME VS ADAM MISERABLE LOSE AJAJAJAJ)

IF STREAM TOO LAGGY TO WATCH, PM ME FOR REPLAY AJAJAJAJA

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Tuesday, 09-Jul-2013, 7:24 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 09-Jul-2013, 8:20 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 0
Yes you won Cheesy. I will not say some stupid excuse because I dont need it. You are better player than me and you won - its simple. But please show me where i say "I am pro" or "I am good". I never say it.

But big different me and you is when i lose i dont have problem say "i lose because Cheesy is better in CHF than me" but when you lose you say thousand shits and excuses and you can not say for example "I lost because FTL is much better than TDT".

When I asked you "why Cou and PLUS yesterday base killed you + Cyray in 12 minutes?" why you didnt tell me true "Because they are better than us?" why you were lying to me and you told excuses like "We were having fun this game - I was not trying micro this game - If i will play good Cou and PLUS can not win vs me because they are not at my level - I was lazy buy rat and silence Cou" etc.... ? Cuz its shits excuse and i was laughing too much when i read it.... :-D

EDIT: After this you were last week base killed maybe 20 games in 15-20 minutes by better players than you so all you can do is post replay where you won vs me? Why? Because i repeat again: i am not pro, i am not good.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Tuesday, 09-Jul-2013, 8:31 AM

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 09-Jul-2013, 11:29 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (Adam_CZ)
But please show me where i say "I am pro" or "I am good". I never say it.
right, but you judge people as if you were

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 09-Jul-2013, 3:48 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (FirNesS)
Quote (Adam_CZ)
But please show me where i say "I am pro" or "I am good". I never say it.
right, but you judge people as if you were

whenever i'm using newts: "you think your pro because you can use creeps?"
he constantly says that, im just playing and he tries to bait me? nah, no way, adam cant bait, he doesnt possess the necessary intellect to properly troll.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 09-Jul-2013, 10:36 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 09-Jul-2013, 11:51 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Adam look at the games I do try. I never ever lose those games. Want to know why? Because i'm better and I simply judt know it... Simple as that. I like have fun when I platly and chillax, not workout my forearms man (thats what going to the gym is for :D). Wheres the fun in killing time if I seemingly have to put effort in every game? Maybe one day your head will be pulled out of your ass. Do us all a favor and clench your ass cheeks really hard so you can suffocate yourself. You dont know my gameplay and never will. Sure I lose team games which makes sense because u can only do so much with the given team you're in. but I never lose solo vs solo vs and above average player. I have yet to see replays dating back into june or this month of that being proven so. (Me vs my own team members does not count)

Added (2013-07-10, 0:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------
You honestly do not have a right to say whos good or whos not when wildjapgirl can ez whoop yo ass. Everyone loses thats fact. You have absolutely no logic or skill to even begin judging whos good or who is not . It honestly isnt fair. If I am a noob, why can I easily whoop alot of ass? Why is my micro still in top notch form? How can I still catch up in levels with games im losing in? I guess that classifies noobs

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 10-Jul-2013, 2:51 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Adam won't answer to this, or he'll change of topic

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 10-Jul-2013, 12:28 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FirNesS)
Adam won't answer to this, or he'll change of topic

Haha... you funny. So if i understand good so you totaly agree with this post by Cheesy (that he is best player and when he lost vs Cou or Roystom.....) it was only because he was having fun this game?

How many faces do you have lol... i remember you say many times something like "All TDT members are noobs, all TDT members suck, only JST4X is good...." you dont remember?

EDIT: But i really need change my behaviour because too many people who are playing this warcraft 3 map hate me.... its surprising how some people are big enemies (for example Gordia vs Roystom, SoundWaves vs Roystom....) but when they talk about me and they insult me they become almost friends.

in czech language is one proverb (but i dont know how translate it) "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" its sad.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Wednesday, 10-Jul-2013, 12:40 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 10-Jul-2013, 2:51 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
How many faces do you have lol... i remember you say many times something like "All TDT members are noobs, all TDT members suck, only JST4X is good...." you dont remember?

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 10-Jul-2013, 5:14 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Adam_CZ)
"I am pro" or "I am good"

you talk like your the sh*t

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 10-Jul-2013, 6:20 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 10-Jul-2013, 7:14 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
chocolate Mousse???

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 10-Jul-2013, 9:02 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote (Legal_life)
chocolate Mousse???

nah, its fake poop, they sell those toy thingies. we used to bring crap like this to school. the best fake poop we had was a protein bar, lawlz.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 2:06 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Cheesy I will tell you the true OK?

I lose in this game only because I was playing bad on purpose. I was not trying play hard and also was too much lazy buy Lizzard Pyo and turtle and eat all your golems.

Maybe now you can see how much stupid sound these your excuses like "i was not playing hard" or "i was lazy buy rat" or for example AccCreates excuse "i was playing bad on purpose" when he lose (which is btw 80% or 90% games where he play)

TrixxareforkidsDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 5:57 PM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
Quote (ic3dt3a)
nah, its fake poop, they sell those toy thingies. we used to bring crap like this to school. the best fake poop we had was a protein bar, lawlz.

That's real poop. bro

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » ADAM LOSE 1 GAME AJAJAJA THAT MEANS HE WORST PLAYER IN CHF
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats