Saturday, 11-May-2024, 8:06 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

F00ty_R3b0Rn vs SOUNDWAVES 1 VS 1 - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » F00ty_R3b0Rn vs SOUNDWAVES 1 VS 1
F00ty_R3b0Rn vs SOUNDWAVES 1 VS 1
F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 7:27 AM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I post this replay because apparently my win was NOT legit !
Soundwaves told me that "i couldn't won without my allies".

http://random360.tk/game/36390/

Player builds :
Team 1 :
Soundwaves -> Flame strike / Forked lightning / Unholy / MR
Gabbriel (22 games) -> Chain / thunder Clap / Cleave attack / Stampede

Team 2 :
F00ty_R3b0Rn -> Flame strike / Nova / Unholy / Vengeance
Kik8-- (1 game) -> Evasion / Trueshot / Searing arrow / multishot (King of mauler)
IDrugsdealer (14 games) -> Spiked carapace / Brillance aura / Chain / Inferno
There are 2 players with the name "Drugsdealer". This one is the pub of garena.

Summary :
Teal was afk, then Sound put "-pool off" mode. That's why he starded the game with 2 hero + 2K.
I didn't QQed even if i started the game with HUGE Drawbacks.
Soundwaves ended mass at lvl 6 and our team lvl 3 /4.

I was coming back in the game because Soundwaves and me were lvl 9 but i got totally fucked by his first MR. In fact, he used 3 points of my skillz abilities and my ulti (Vengeance). When i finally reached lvl 10, he was lvl 14...

Then i bought two new heroes, saved gold and won the game.

Some statistics :
Team 1 :
Soundwaves deaths -> 18
Gabbriel deaths (left min 40) -> 7

Team 3:
F00ty_R3b0Rn deaths -> 4 (2 by mr)
Kik8-- deaths -> 19
IDrugsdealer deaths (from garena) -> 15

As you can see my allies died a lot of times and especially in early game...

I didn't QQed (Just said my allies were pubs) and according to Sound i couldn't won without my two """pro""" allies.

That's why i post this replay because i think my victory was more than legit and i was disappointed by Soundwaves's reaction.

So what's your point of view ?

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 7:38 AM

stoogeDate: Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 7:49 AM | Message # 2
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol sound will try any dirty trick in a game for advantage including and not limited to sucking ur co*k.

i raped him 1st game too but 2nd game he gets 2 hero mass and gets ahead then talks shit.

dont worry about QQwaves footy he wont and cant play fair. atleast he didnt accuse u of having Alt friends helping u.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

CouDate: Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 8:48 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
QQ is.. REBORN!!!

Posting this replay will only give tdt more reason to not play vs you!

I Enjoyed replay. I was a bit disappointed in sounds attitude too as 2 heroes + pool off > decent allies. if you had one good ally id understand but the reason why they were decent was because you carried them. They both teched because they dnt know what to do with the gold which could've been a bad thing but in this case, it helped out alot lol. Learn to take a defeat. Ive been in sounds position too, but you just need to chill and have fun but if you're serious about it then learn from it.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 9:02 AM

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 1:32 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
Awards: 1
I cant see the replay  sad

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 7:42 PM | Message # 5
Hero
http://www.mediafire.com/?7zkmxd6ab7i4ecw

stoogeDate: Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 9:58 PM | Message # 6
sound just cant handle all the vaseline free ass rapes right now. it must be very painful thats why he is gone in alts or run off to a psycologist again over a game lol pathetic.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 11:07 PM | Message # 7
Ninja
lol sorry about my reaction but your All chat pretty annoying every single game whenever you face at bad situation.
i.e)
48:42  F00ty_R3b0Rn [0-0] disables control sharing with kik8-- [0-0].
48:42  F00ty_R3b0Rn [0-0] disables control sharing with IDrugsdealer [0-0].
48:44  [All]F00ty_R3b0Rn: Omg
48:50  [All]F00ty_R3b0Rn: do'nt cotnrol
48:57  [All]SOUNDWAVES: u can just unshare idiot
49:14  [All]SOUNDWAVES: u dont need to yeird on me neither,

about I put -pool off cuz I got always annoyed by mass pool from footy and cou.
that's why I put that mode and didnt know teal was afk so is it my problem cou?
should I predict who is afk or not?

whatever I understand footy how much he is happy about his first own victory against me after countless loss.
tbh you played good but don't ignore your allies who got earned enough gold for tier4 each and made you catch up.
also their both tauren coverd your base from dark which made your tier3 base safe.
still I had more uk and hk in that game all by myself.

p.s) stooge you better shut the fuck up noob. you cant even touch nihob or megurine_rukas.
I heard that stooge kicking every players who's nation are korea. I guess you scared about me so much
to be honest kao or oh. isnt me. thubt ggimbbong and still a lot of korean players playing this game.
can't name that all but this fucking muslim emigrant cunt expressing his rage to every koreans by abusing his admin power.
also I've seen that he cleand about 20 loss of his fucking noob elo. now go on and type !kick again noob.
don't ever pull the rule about racism or relligion, spider. cuz your fucking mod aren't free from it.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 11:18 PM

CouDate: Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 11:56 PM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
It's true that you couldn't have predicted it but I never said anything about that. Just chilling out and maybe having a different attitude about it. You challenged footy for the view of other players and I'm only sharing it.

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
about I put -pool off cuz I got always annoyed by mass pool from footy and cou.

lol so it's ok if TDT and FTL and apf do it but if TAS does it it's an abomination? When did you despise mass pool since your team use to go for granite or tech etc. We're new to these sort of things since I had to develop it over time. I've only recently developed these strats because TDT/FTL/APF/ABC's were doing teamwork. The recent development for the rush was a counter too wiping out TDT's  mass serpent and tower strat before they hit level 11 or donation. All I've ever use to do was play alone or train some players, thats why I was "a challenge" for you back then when I never use to ask for pool but even then the gap was closing in.  We've played on your terms too before with -pool off and sound you know full well that I can handle well in a solo or with no pool too.

Message edited by Cou - Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 0:02 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 2:11 AM | Message # 9
Ninja
Cou,
I haven't seen or played against tdt ftl team this year so don't know whats their strategy but I already mentioned about their mass pool before and I cleary remember that I gave you a tip last year that put -pool off when u face them.
your team was the only one who comes up with mass pool againt me in this year.

also thanks for your CHILL advice. but it sounds funny to me.
like I said before in pm I didn't brought any troll or shit words to this forum over several month, untill your best friend stooge talked shit about me.
also tbh I've raped footy reborn countless times without my team but didn't posted any single replays. even tho he cried many times.

now don't act like fair or mature dude when your ass is sitting on a biased side.
weathers are too hot, temperature is too high kinda hard to chill when idiot haters want to troll on me.

I am pretty sure this will be my last post since my reproofs are 80% and 1 more will come from "fair" mod.
I am done with arguing with idiots.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 2:20 AM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 2:37 AM | Message # 10
Hero
Quote ( soundwaves)
whatever I understand footy how much he is happy about his first own victory against me after countless loss. tbh you played good but don't ignore your allies who got earned enough gold for tier4 each and made you catch up. also their both tauren coverd your base from dark which made your tier3 base safe. still I had more uk and hk in that game all by myself

Lol no, i'm just disppointed by your attitude that's all. First victory ? Countless loos ? Bla bla, you are just acting like TDT.

To make a "fair" game should i play with 2 retarded allies with 4 useless spells whos doesn't use gold ? My allies were pratically useless already.

What my allies are supposed to do with gold ? Just save and stock ? During this time your ally was spamming aoes, bought ring and other items and was totally unkillable. My ally was so pro that instead of saving gold for darks he wasted 10 K in useless items like claws (and he wasn't mauler)

You got defeated with 2K gold + 2 heroes + pool off + decent ally (2 aoes) vs my 2 pubs allies = NO EXCUSES deals with it because i wasn't lucky.

Oh and each time you can, you are abusing mods. If one of your ally got dropped / Afk it's "pool off", if you are alone it's "ssd" or "ctf" ?

Just learn how to accept the defeat. Just posted this because for you my win wasn't legit.

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 2:38 AM

stoogeDate: Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 2:40 AM | Message # 11
lol u try so hard to make urself look big on forums but when comes to bnet ur worse than tdt.
show me one person i kicked from korea hahah love the fact that u make up shit and try so hard to make everyone believe it since ur so shit u cant prove it in game.

see the difference between ur flamewar and my flame is that im mature enough to keep to urself and not go religious or race that is until u start becoming kim.
lol go back to the psycologist and tell him that u want to suck his dick so he can make u feel better.

one more religoius or racist comment and i will perma ban ur sorry ass.

also please find me in bnet so i can make ur ass hole bigger and let 2 trains fit in the tunnel this time.
or go and hide in alts

CouDate: Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 3:55 AM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Fair enough, I'll keep out of it lol. Guys lay off sound a little pl0x.

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 4:24 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
I understand Sound, Cou, F00ty, Principev QQ dramaing in this thread but I dont understand stooge QQing here.
Stooge only one here that isn't pro
I mean I understand pros raging over other pro's win BUT an amateur inside the conversation
And that amateur is giving fake reproofs and acting tough cause he donated a lot and sticks to Cou in game like a glue?

WOW
Fabuluos
We just missing Adam's QQ here

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 5:32 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
I understand Sound, Cou, F00ty, Principev QQ dramaing in this thread but I dont understand stooge QQing here.Stooge only one here that isn't pro

AccCreate answer me: Do you think you are pro??? But true please.

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 5:43 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
AccCreate answer me: Do you think you are pro??? But true please.

Yes I know I'm considered "pro" in this low league game called "Custom hero footies"
Ur just fuqing lucky that I have been rarely playing chf this yr/summer (barely any) and that when I'm playing recently, it is to RELIEVE stress from STUDYING. Fuqing I'm using all my energy for studying. How da fuq am I supposed to be in top shape?

Hadn't I posted earlier in 1v1 post that I will play REAL from MIDNOVEMBER?
After I finish college apps, then I can start r4ping u guys for lunch 24/7 again.
U do realize it's IMPOSSIBLE to be in top shape when you are studying at least 16 hrs a day right? ROFL U NUB. Try doing this 7 days a week and having ENOUGH energy to DESTROY chf league.
I have been doing this for MONTHS retard. Why u think my elo is so low? Actually, why u think my elo BARELY has any played?

CAUSE IM DOING COLLEGE APPS
Can u not even sense from my replays that I'm nowhere close to how i played last yr?
Even my APM is even LESS than half of what I usually play
RETARD ADAM

CONTEXT CLUES
JAJAJJA
I shall smash ur stupid butts of both Adam and STQQGE from MidNovember PROPERLY
QQ more till then

I luv idiots who talk big by taking advantage of other person's personal situation
jajajaja nub coward JAJJAJA ADAM BASURA!!

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Saturday, 03-Aug-2013, 5:44 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » F00ty_R3b0Rn vs SOUNDWAVES 1 VS 1
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats