Saturday, 11-May-2024, 11:52 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

AccCreate team killer - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » AccCreate team killer
AccCreate team killer
TicklemonsterDate: Wednesday, 07-Aug-2013, 0:56 AM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
OMG SERIOUSLY ADAM. That is all you ever say!! "blah blah you ban espectro because he beats you" I am going to put this in capitals so you can hopefully for once understand why he was banned! IT WAS PROVEN HE MAP HACKED THROUGH MANY MODERATORS AND HE CLEARLY FOG CLICKED IN THE GAME MANY TIMES WHICH IS PROOF HE MAP HACKED SO HE WAS BANNED! find another way to win your arguments adam because this same S*$T is getting old!

And now after that little rant i want to make it clear adam that i never once said anything about banning Acccreate and whether it was fair, i do believe that because of team killing he should get a ban that is reasonable to what he did so PLEASE adam CAN YOU READ!!!!!!!!! I dont know how many times i have said this to you BUT READ WHAT I ACTUALLY SAY!!! and then think about what you are going to say before replying... This is getting real old buddy, reaaaallllyyyy old! please don't make me explain everything for you another 100 times for you to get it! I didn't even use big words here so it would be easier to understand for you.

#CHFbecamedsucks

Adam_CZ "wildjap is the worsest player chf ever"

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "you never win me or win team ftl jajajajaj i god for game"

shinkirouDate: Thursday, 08-Aug-2013, 2:26 AM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (Adam_CZ)
Adam GROW UP! and stop stalking Rosie, its creepy dude. On a side note i completely agree with shinkirou, if you have such a  problem then find someone who genuinely likes you and just play games with them instead of going around crying everytime you lose, you are worse than raydensery..

hey adam play with ray xd u should can have a good team and friend with him

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » AccCreate team killer
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501