Saturday, 11-May-2024, 1:38 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

SOUNDWAVES owned - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » SOUNDWAVES owned (Easy win)
SOUNDWAVES owned
RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 7:23 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (Adam_CZ)
And please STOP LYING because I never left game when I saw you, because you are really really average player.
I love how much bullsh1t Adam puts up with me in forum.
Adam, why you act so tough in forum when you can't do sh1t in real life?
Adam, you feel cocky now that you got some "rank" in sh1tty elo? ROFL. Get a life retard. Stahp making excuses to make yourself look better
You freaking don't have the skills for CHF. You can't do sh1t

Quote (Adam_CZ)
Korean retard, why da fuck you think you are pro?

Cause in my prime in chf, my account ProGlitcher before it was banned in assasin-bot had 38 wins 0 losses? And this was when players were NOT dlers?

Quote (Adam_CZ)
big noob in ladder.
I was rank 7 in ladder within the first 2 month in US East Battlenet. I had fu1ing no clue what the heck was what and ranked 7
And ladder 1v1 is only for PROS vs PROS to begin with. No freaking average wc3 ladder player does 1v1. 19 out of 20 1v1 players know proper build orders, etc. while 1 out of 65 4v4 players know proper build order.

And battlenet ladder is determined by win %. It is not by ranking. Anyone with above 50% win in ladder 1v1 in east due to the small amount of people playing HAS to go AGAINST top 5 ranked US EAST players 90% of time. The fact that my win rate is WAYYYYY past 50% in US EAST 1V1 ladder when I leave games CONTINUOUSLY when my friend says to play chf with me SHOWS that I know what i am doing
 (Because wc3 is a dead game, 1v1 ladder after above 50% win rate is mostly against top 5-10 1v1 players in that server. the fact that my win rate is waaayyyyy past just a 50 50 in east AFTER leaving around 80 games SHOWS that i fu1ing r4pe ladder for someone who DOESN'T EVEN USE A FREAKING MOUSE. LOLLLLL)
Adam, I remember you lost to me with 6 footies, 1 hero, 2 water elementals, 20 militias against my poor 1 hero and 2 archers
You can't play for sh1t so stfu. Ur not even a competition to me ROFL

Quote (Adam_CZ)
Also retard, if you call me "noob" why also say this game was "3v1"???? . Because if you say that its the same like say all players in my team (me, zizizi, ewtm.asd) are alone at same level like SHITWAVES.
WTF? WTF? Your logic is OMFG ARE U JUSTIN BIEBER? Oh wait, your WORSE
3 players that can MASS POOL EACH OTHER and COMPLEMENT each other's weakness and COMMUNICATE and MAIM
vs 1 solo player (soundwaves) who had the WORST mates in history who couldn't even LEAVE the skill zone properly during mass while suc1ing every single experience possible
ROFL. Adam, and "all players in my team are alone at same level like soundwaves". WTF? ITS FUC1ING 3V1. Its like triple the SAME spells casted on 1 hero
Imagine... 1 banish 1 bolt 1 coil VS 1 banish 3 bolts 3 coils 2 cold strike. WHO THE FU1 WILL KILL THE HERO? IDGAF how RETARDED some of the mates are, THE STACKED WILL WIN 

And you are a FREAKING noob. But the fact that your allies had GAY donation and you had DRUIDS just fuc1ing fuc1ed the game. And some of your "ALLIES" like ewtm.asd actually knew how to freaking play
You call that fair?

Since you talk sh1t to me
Let's do this
You have 2 dlers in chf that I TELL u to swap to ur team
I will vs you against Me, F00ty, and Cou
Since by YOUR terms "same like say all players in my team (me, zizizi, ewtm.asd) are alone "
it is really just F00ty alone vs you
Cou alone vs you
and me alone vs you
OH YES YOUR LOGIC MAKES PERFECT SENSE

FUC1ING GET A LIFE YOU RETARD. 3V1 ISNT STACKED ENOUGH?
Saying it was "ALONE"? so it was 1v1v1v1v1. Nice BULLSH1T. The whole freaking replay is just donation + MASS pool like a fu1ing retard.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 8:24 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Fuck... its really boring and waste of time answer you because you are really retard. How you can say that Adam+Zizi+Ewtm vs SOUNDWAVES is same like for example QQCreate+Cou+F00ty_R3B0rn vs Adam???

SOUNDWAVES vs Zizi (1v1) = SOUNDWAVES better
SOUNDWAVES vs Adam (1v1) = SOUNDWAVES better
SOUNDWAVES vs Ewtm (1v1) = SOUNDWAVES better

Adam vs Cou (1v1) = Cou better
Adam vs F00ty_R3B0rn (1v1) = F00ty_R3b0rn better

you are really stupid too much? you cant see this different?

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 8:28 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
Fuck... its really boring and waste of time answer you because you are really retard. How you can say that Adam+Zizi+Ewtm vs SOUNDWAVES is same like for example QQCreate+Cou+F00ty_R3B0rn vs Adam??? SOUNDWAVES vs Zizi (1v1) = SOUNDWAVES better
SOUNDWAVES vs Adam (1v1) = SOUNDWAVES better
SOUNDWAVES vs Ewtm (1v1) = SOUNDWAVES better

Adam vs Cou (1v1) = Cou better
Adam vs F00ty_R3B0rn (1v1) = F00ty_R3b0rn better

you are really stupid too much? you cant see this different?

So what about this

Adam_CZ, MR_DARK, Gondiak vs F00ty_R3b0rn

F00ty (1v1) > Adam_CZ
F00ty (1v1) > Mr_Dark
F00ty (1v1) > Gondiak

Now since i'm so STUPID and your logic is INFALLIBLE, it should be easy to assume this game is balanced. ROFL

Okay. So mass pooling, coordinating within 3 players against a solo player with 2 pubs who don't know how to play is COMPLETELY balanced. Gosh, what have I been eating
JAJAJAJ ADAM TRASH

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 4:18 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
rosa, u got trolled and rocked, adam is correct, those 3 players arent really that great, ewtsgn.dd is better than the 2 of them. zizi just does donation(which i dont mind, i humored him and played vs him with it for a while it was somewhat fun but got boring quick)

QQ

however, i wouldnt go as far as saying owned, thats a little bit too extreme, maybe "win against noob soundwaves" would have been a better title since 3 decent players took him out easily

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 5:15 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
ewtm.asd carried his whole team andzizi's dirty donation busted

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
And some of your "ALLIES" like ewtm.asd actually knew how to freaking play

Quote (ic3dt3a)
rosa, u got trolled and rocked, adam is correct, those 3 players arent really that great, ewtsgn.dd is better than the 2 of them

I cant stop laughing really. So I raped Korean GOD Soundwaves only because I had some Ewtm.Asd. in my team and this Ewtm is better than me and Zizi? Just finished game vs Ewtm.Asd  5 minutes ago 

EWtm.Asd. base killed by Adam_CZ in 5 minutes and 40 seconds. Give me more Korean excuses please wink

REPLAY: http://random360.tk/game/42971/

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 5:20 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 6:32 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
EWtm.Asd. base killed by Adam_CZ in 5 minutes and 40 seconds. Give me more Korean excuses pleas

he still is better than you though

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 7:52 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
I cant stop laughing really. So I raped Korean GOD Soundwaves only because I had some Ewtm.Asd. in my team and this Ewtm is better than me and Zizi? Just finished game vs Ewtm.Asd  5 minutes ago

Pyo-LizZoODate: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 8:45 PM | Message # 23
Hero
Adam reminds me on LittleB

pew pew - hele killer style

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013, 9:17 PM | Message # 24
Grunt
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
Adam reminds me on Little
surprised surprised

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

shinkirouDate: Thursday, 15-Aug-2013, 0:06 AM | Message # 25
Grunt
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
Adam reminds me on LittleB

lizzz i saw littleb back again :3 i hope see you too yay

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

mehrquackDate: Thursday, 15-Aug-2013, 4:48 AM | Message # 26
Grunt
Honest adam , ewtm is better than u
U cant say u are better becuse u won one game vs him in 6 minutes
There are to many factors which influence a game like ur teammates , loosing the mass ....
..........................................................................................................................................

Added (2013-08-15, 5:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Exsample : Someone could kill a good player with black arrow in 5-8 min when he isnt able to defend hisself
Factors : His teamates are feeding noob , his team loose the mass , low money + hero level = cant focus me , my units are high upgraded , i foucs his towers = no canons
my team isnt totaly useless ...... [ more factors]

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

attackers2012Date: Thursday, 15-Aug-2013, 6:28 AM | Message # 27
Grunt
ye mehr u are right but poor adam cant understand because of low IQ . smile

xLUKKETDate: Thursday, 15-Aug-2013, 7:15 AM | Message # 28
Noob
Quote (Adam_CZ)
EWtm.Asd. base killed by Adam_CZ in 5 minutes and 40 seconds. Give me more Korean excuses please
Cus u totally did all urself ADAM_CZ. take all the credit.

Added (2013-08-15, 8:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (mehrquack)
U cant say u are better becuse u won one game vs him in 6 minutes There are to many factors which influence a game like ur teammates , loosing the mass
After i watched replay.
i lined all up for adam, all he had to do was jsut show up at t1.

Message edited by xLUKKET - Thursday, 15-Aug-2013, 7:15 AM

attackers2012Date: Thursday, 15-Aug-2013, 8:37 AM | Message # 29
Grunt
ye

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » SOUNDWAVES owned (Easy win)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501