• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Just beat Osetinas
Just beat Osetinas
Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 03-Sep-2013, 4:28 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Game finished 10 minutes ago and it was really very easy win... Osetinas patetic and playing vs me under alt (he was light blue)

http://www.speedyshare.com/9arD7/Osetinas-owned.w3g

CouDate: Tuesday, 03-Sep-2013, 7:43 PM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I dont believe u. noone can deffet prosetinas. Mus be a different player.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Osetinas7171Date: Tuesday, 03-Sep-2013, 9:19 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Can someone teach this retarded guy what means solo vs solo and solo vs stacked? Lmao he say "just beated" but arent be alone vs me? How u can say you beated me if blue basekilled me. Stupid idiot. Post more replay, you say beated me. So why next game when i joined you left when you see zizi stayed in my team. And you was with this sylebele, exuse was i want play with "friend" (zizi) and you left, why this is exuse? because zizi stayed and we played and you like bitch noob left that game because you scared to much. I REALLY 100% AGREE WITH ROYSTOM GO SUICIDE, CUZ ONLY IN THAT WAY YOU CAN JUSTIFY UR USELESS EXISTENCE.

PS: mods ban me forever from there

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 03-Sep-2013, 11:03 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
osetinas, don't waste your time. he can only stack and play against new players, he won't play against some1 who knows how to play or pose a challenge(this is what makes the game fun), and he will talk shit all the time if he happens to win(these are the reasons he should be in tdt). he also dodges me, even though he says i am noob. don't even bother with him.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 1:15 AM | Message # 5
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
More chf drama... I don't even post stuff like this if I beat 3 pros with some pubs :P

PLusDate: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 9:46 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
OH SHIT ADAM YOURE THE BEST CHF PLAYER IN THE WORLD OMG CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEAAAAASE IM YOUR FAN PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEASE OMG ADAM YOURE THE BEST BRO YOU HAVE WON VS OSE THAT MEANS YOURE ONE OF THE TOP 5 OMG

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 12:32 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Osetinas do you remember this game where I base killed you in 12 minutes very easy? I really dont need stack for kick your ass, you are just noob. If you dont remember replay is there:

http://uloz.to/xfkSFGW4/osetinas-owned-w3g

and why is bad if somebody say "i want play with friend" i saw many times you joined bot and SOUNDWAVES with Nihob were different team and there was not place and you say "go next game" and left... so??? You are very stupid and btw you are not friend with shitwaves and nihob in my opinion. I remember very good how you told me something like "I raped Koreans easy with build bears, frost nova, unholy aura and inferno"

and ic3dt3a is funny too... he is talking about "stack" but he always playing full stacked with some FA clan members... i am playing alone i dont have stack because i have no friends and no team mates... check my account 99% games with random allies

Osetinas7171Date: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 12:43 PM | Message # 8
Hero
go kill your self annoying cunt.

if i noob why you run away when see me? And you see that nobody will carry your ass?

Message edited by Osetinas7171 - Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 12:55 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Just beat Osetinas
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map