• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Dont blame ameen :D
Dont blame ameen :D
BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 7:51 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Stooge i did not see tha game with ameen no hero... But i would say 99 % chans adam beg him not get hero. Ameen is good boy and good player. mby just play in alt i dont like to much.. Best sollution stop play with adam start play for fun smile U can try out for team syllebelle/Bashoooora smile we have one spot lol.

Example game 1-2 days ago. me and syllebelle are team 1. adam and loverboy join t2. so its 2 vs 2. then i cant remember if it was tremur or yagirob joins as last person in our team and game starts so its 3 vs2 fine. but i mean its not the end of the world u can try one time u know... i try many times to win against odds. i even try to play alone vs footy cou and mr dark to see what lvl i can get lol. But anyway game starts there pub desync or leave adam obv leave to so his somewhat gay partner try to play the game alone with a lot of gold and 1 hero mass... so he is lvl 12 when we are lbl 4in mass wtih spellbrekers for his dono... and his usual more gay second dono hero on the way allrdy. we fight hard lvl on t4 then we get tech to tauren and steal one rune from t4 to survive his pengs and win this cheap ass game. oh did i mention he had interchange dono to. then qq after 3 vs 1 and that divine is gay. My advice to loverboy to is stop to play adam :)i think adamanism is contagious and we dont want to many people get infected....

Added (09-Jan-2014, 7:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------
oh and just thought about something funny smile eveyone know apf use jackito and other low elo alts to up their own elo when on their ream... Adam is like reverse jackito with fake high elo to up team allie elo less while they carry him biggrin funny and true.... jay

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Dont blame ameen :D
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map