Thursday, 02-May-2024, 2:36 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Cou & friends vs both team Garena & K33per's team...REAPED - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Cou & friends vs both team Garena & K33per's team...REAPED (totally REAPED :d)
Cou & friends vs both team Garena & K33per's team...REAPED
Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 10:36 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
yes now i understand you... sometimes its really hard figure out who is lying "i have lags" and who is saying true... i understand nobody will trust me

like you said "I have replays where FTL losing against me and disconnected on purpose" its really hard figure out they did on purpose but maybe they really lost connection? i dont know

MrDark_DevilDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 4:35 PM | Message # 32
Hero
Quote Yung ()
You guys are both really good! you guys should play with each other

they are trash men ,, I Hate to play because of them ..

Like this players : Adam_CZ ,, Osetinas ,, Soundwave ,, Cyray ,, Roystorm .. I forget some of them ...

Today I upset from 2 players Osetinas and soundwave they own easy vs nexsus and roy .. what exsus 2 wards killed our mass..
Many good players they left this map  because of them .. I wish this players leave this map ...

Btw Adam_CZ plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave me alone .......

in that game roy Adam_CZ and sharen vs me solo If gray did not leave 10000% I win ...

I just need gray to use his aoes ,, I buy pegu to lose that game ... rtfm

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 6:09 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Please shut up you are the biggest c0cksucker who i ever see....

First you joined clan APF (with accounts APF-Darkside and APF-Mrdark) and you were repeating every day "Walter is best, Cesar is best, Vetealamierda is best" after this i asked Roy if you can join FTL and he accept you (only because i asked him) and then you joined FTL with account FTL-Zangetsu and you were repeating "Roystom is the best". After this Cou give you original keys and you were repeating "Cou is the best i want join TAS". Also dont forget this moment when you were repeating "Cyray is the best i want play with TDT" really its very hard find bigger trash than you.

This game today: I didnt know before what mean "corner mass" but now i know. Team 1 was stack (you, Bajshoran, Golden dick) and team 3 was stack (full FTL team) and team 4 was stack too (Osetinas and SoundWaves) only team 2 was full noobs. So this mass was totally unfair for team 4 because they were focused by team 1 and by team 3 and of course they lose mass.

For ballance game you need only 2 good teams and 2 noob teams (for example team 1 and team 3 good and team 2 and team 4 noobs) or 4 good teams.

Quote MrDark_Devil ()
in that game roy Adam_CZ and sharen vs me solo If gray did not leave 10000% I win ...

this game was my fail because i wanted Sharen pick black arrows, but he didnt know how to play and he was only feeding. If roystom will pick arrows (instead sharen) you will be dead in 10-15 minutes so please shut up.

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 6:20 AM | Message # 34
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
"Walter is best, Cesar is best, Vetealamierda is best"
you are trash lair that's why all hates you ...

and you very noob ,, it's funny when you talk to other level and ur level is 0 ..

you always ask me roy good cou good f00ty good keep3r good ..

ameen_sam can beat you 5 min :P ,, and ameen not old player like u 4 years .. retard noob

Added (20-Jan-2014, 6:17 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
this game was my fail because i wanted Sharen pick black arrows, but he didnt know how to play and he was only feeding. If roystom will pick arrows (instead sharen) you will be dead in 10-15 minutes so please shut up
 Lol ,, that is funny In that game I won in last min of game i upset you was killer and roy aoes and u both cant kill me ...

i was killer and i can solo ,, in score screen :P i was first .. roy fail because he have 2 noobs Adam_CZ and sharen ...

Added (20-Jan-2014, 6:20 AM)
bTw i forget something ,, you remember game vs averages .. you fail with arrows and left the game crying ,, i left zizi team because u dont go work only using hero

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 6:52 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Quote MrDark_Devil ()
you always ask me roy good cou good f00ty good keep3r good ..

i didnt ask you anything, why are you lying again? you are stupid noob and your opinion is not important for me... i dont need ask noobs for their opinion

you are also liar about APF - i remember very good how you wer sucking their balls and talking only about APF "they are best" after this you make nick FTL Zangetsu and you were talking only about Roystom and Yeferzon

then Cou give you cd keys and now Cou is best... you are really saddest person

how many games we played only me and you 1v1 on garena (red vs green)? It was over 100 games and i won maybe 80% of them

one week ago we were playing on ucw bot - you were teching with unholy, serpent wards, vengeance, golems, newts and i picked only windwalk, bolt, nova and druids and raped you hard

Added (20-Jan-2014, 6:44 AM)

Quote MrDark_Devil ()
ameen_sam can beat you 5 min :P ,, and ameen not old player like u 4 years .. retard noob

you have very low IQ... i am playing Warcraft 3 maybe 1,5-2 years (no more)

Added (20-Jan-2014, 6:52 AM)

Quote MrDark_Devil ()
Lol ,, that is funny In that game I won in last min of game i upset you was killer and roy aoes and u both cant kill me ...

you are retard... the reason why i cant kill you is because you got Princess hero (this hero which cost 400 win codes) all people know this hero is bug and its impossible click on it... why do you think stooge abuse this hero EVERY game? you are really mad

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 12:28 PM | Message # 36
Hero
lol i'm noob o.O lmao i'm noob :P

NexsuSDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 3:15 PM | Message # 37
Grunt
this topic is fun .. further discuss biggrin cool

xDD

SecreT-Name-Date: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 9:55 PM | Message # 38
Hero
Quote NexsuS ()
this topic is fun .. further discuss

fight fight fight  yahoo spiteful

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Cou & friends vs both team Garena & K33per's team...REAPED (totally REAPED :d)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501