Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 3:31 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

FINAL VERSION OF WHO MH AND WHO DONT MH IN THIS INHOUSE GAME - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » FINAL VERSION OF WHO MH AND WHO DONT MH IN THIS INHOUSE GAME (And .. A lot map hack ..)
FINAL VERSION OF WHO MH AND WHO DONT MH IN THIS INHOUSE GAME
MonsterDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 4:55 PM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I don't want Cou checking this out. I want an unbiased higher authority checking it out.

I DEMAND LORD BOND COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND BRING LIGHT TO THIS WORLD OF DARKNESS!

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 4:58 PM

ArcttyDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 5:05 PM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Thanks for bringing this to light

I agree with this post because I definitely 100% have never maphacked in my life and I've seen most of the people listed there get accused of maphack at some point in their careers. 

The only thing worse than spending your life trying to ban cyray for maphacking because of one stupid game is the fact that all you guys have maphacked in the past or are currently still maphacking. 

Please PM if you want lessons on how to be an honest player and win without cheat. Thx.

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 5:09 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
If I was administrator ill ban all maphackers perma because they arent doing their job

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MrDark_DevilDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 5:33 PM | Message # 19
Hero
b3p smile tdt saying that i use maphack ,, if u can know who players useiing maphacks .. ??

can u brove that i dont use maphack .... ?? i dont use maphack btw can u brove that cos i dont know how to brove to them only this : before i use it for 1 week and i dont like it it's shit not fun btw if u use maphack u cant buy deadlyward so i buy deadlyward for many games ,, i use it before 4 month that maphacks but now i dont use it ....

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

JST4XDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 5:44 PM | Message # 20
Rifleman

Adam_tDT?

MonsterDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 5:59 PM | Message # 21
Hero
Andrew, I find it quite amusing that you are telling me that I'm spending my life to try and get a player banned. This is frankly not true. I just want fairness to be brought to this community. Cyray must pay reparations for his offenses. I would offer a warning at first, however he has repeatedly broken the rules over his long CHF career. I am not saying that I am a saint, however I have payed for my past actions and have changed for the better. Now it is confirmed cyray maphacks. The kid is seen clicking on bases over 15-20 times. He did this so he can see how much gold each person had. I don't know why you are defending him so strongly. I think your passion for him is clouding your judgement.

#prayforpalestine

ArcttyDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:22 PM | Message # 22
Ninja
how am i defending him lol? I'm shitting on every player who MHs and still loses...

Added (15-Feb-2014, 6:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Is this a request for a lesson on how to not MH from me?

Added (15-Feb-2014, 6:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------
PM we can go over pricing and times that work for both our schedules

i-connectDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:22 PM | Message # 23
Lead Administrator
Quote b3p ()
Verdict : Cyray 100 % Map hack

Nexsus Map hack ( he post himself a screenshoot too LOL RETARDED)

J.ST4X Map hack

XinservibleX map hack

Sdeqw Map hack

Roystom map hack .. ( Sorry One fogclick can be a bug, but u get like 10 fog click .. its map hack 100 % sur )

Walter map hack ( same of Roy )

bebesito_lindo map hack

basedgodmonster map hack

Yo bond, was a good choise to put Arctty Chaman .. Its one of only players who dont map hack in this games ..
you freaking stupid b3p.
PEOPLE I TOLD YOU REPLY HERE AND I CAN LOOK ON WHO REALLY MAP HACKS http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3385-1
NO ONE IS GETTING BAN WITH THOSE INFO. YOU JUST LOOK AT LIST OF FOG CLICK WITHOUT CHECKING THE CLICKS U NOOB. MANY CLICKS CAN BE DELAYED OR GLITCHED CLICK NOOB. IF U WANT ME TO FIND WHO REALLY MH MIND POSTING IN MY THREAD. http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3385-1
Cou and Random will listen to me because i actually know how to find map hacker.... just not list of fog clicks. freaking stupid. if you want to find who really is mh look in this thread http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3385-1 and i will report to cou or random with an expert result.
THIS THREAD USELESS NOOB BIASED ASSUMPTION WITH NO MH SKILLS AT ALL. LET A PROFFESIONAL DETECT MH GEEZE.
COU OR RANDOM WONT BAN WITH THESE USELESS LOGIC. THEY WILL TRUST ME IF I CAN MAKE FINAL JUDGEMENT. USELESS work on other thread http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3385-1

Message edited by i-connect - Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:23 PM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:23 PM | Message # 24
Hero
Quote Monster ()
Andrew, I find it quite amusing that you are telling me that I'm spending my life to try and get a player banned. This is frankly not true. I just want fairness to be brought to this community. Cyray must pay reparations for his offenses. I would offer a warning at first, however he has repeatedly broken the rules over his long CHF career. I am not saying that I am a saint, however I have payed for my past actions and have changed for the better. Now it is confirmed cyray maphacks. The kid is seen clicking on bases over 15-20 times. He did this so he can see how much gold each person had. I don't know why you are defending him so strongly. I think your passion for him is clouding your judgement.
Let's be honest, your guys are only harassing him because there is a argument between Cyray and TDT...
Also, here I'm not defending anyone and I'm not surprised there are a lot of Mhers in CHF.

This won't get us anywhere... So plz, for the good of the community, end this ! Let Cyray run his tourny. He already organized everything and pretty well.
Don't f$ck up everything with your cash prizes. It's kinda useless and just encourage cheat or allianze.

I only came back in CHF to play at this tournament and get fun. So let me know if you wanna definitely ruin everything.
Due to tournament a lot of good players are playing atm. We can do oft inhouse. It's kinda good and everyone enjoy it.

So plz one more time, it's won't lead us anywhere. Sign a peace treaty, and only talk trash and QQ in game (allowed^^).

@I-connect : B3p just wanted to help... Isn't needed to insult him

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:27 PM

i-connectDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:29 PM | Message # 25
Lead Administrator
BTW you know one legit fog click can work. You can just assume someone maphack with 10 fog clicks. It can be possible 10 delay clicks. I can detect if someone map hack with just one clicks. I even get fog clicks sometime that are delay its very possible.... theres so many chance of delay anf glitch click, dont listen to b3p stupid logic of accusing people map hack. i can detect it but unless someone want to give me good info then i will take an expert look.

MonsterDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:30 PM | Message # 26
Hero
Footy this has nothing to do with cyray and TDT. I kicked cyray from TDT a long time ago. I do not care about him. This is just about rules being enforced. No one here is god, no one is above the law.

Defending him or not, it does not make a difference. He was still caught for breaking the rules. He has to get what is coming to him. It's not only I who believes this. Many do as you can see!

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 7:05 PM

i-connectDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:30 PM | Message # 27
Lead Administrator
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
@I-connect : B3p just wanted to help... Isn't needed to insult him
no this is to biased just stating someone maphack because 10 fog clicks is 100% mh. theres chance it can be 10 delay click. banning mh has to be important. either tell us good info or its just a waste of time..

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:34 PM | Message # 28
Hero
Quote Monster ()
Footy this has nothing to do with cyray and TDT.

Oh plz.... I'm not retarded. Try this with another guys, not with me.

Let run this tournament !

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 6:49 PM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
Wtf if he get back everything I want too....

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MonsterDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 7:09 PM | Message # 30
Hero
Clearly you are retarded then

#prayforpalestine

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » FINAL VERSION OF WHO MH AND WHO DONT MH IN THIS INHOUSE GAME (And .. A lot map hack ..)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<