Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 5:24 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

THE 4.1 FIRST BETA TEST EVER - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » THE 4.1 FIRST BETA TEST EVER (TDT UP! EVERYONE DOWN!)
THE 4.1 FIRST BETA TEST EVER
Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 23-Mar-2014, 2:17 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I think its not final version and bond is still working (because if its final version why its not on the bot?)

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 23-Mar-2014, 3:18 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Because he steal my jaood amulet and then fast unshare.
And then adam says he's one of the most fair admins. Rofl.

MrDark_DevilDate: Sunday, 23-Mar-2014, 6:52 AM | Message # 18
Hero
bond golem useless on 4.1 charm > golems (qq and rocks) can u fIx this plz  and nwets sad

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 23-Mar-2014, 7:03 AM | Message # 19
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote MrDark_Devil ()
bond golem useless on 4.1 charm > golems (qq and rocks) can u fIx this plz and nwets
I CAN'T understand why some people find that charm is op...

Just tell me the POINT of charm if you can't charm creep ? Charm is basically the counter for creeps. And people aren't getting charm ulti all the time. It's fast never used.
If you see your opponent has charm you can tech instead or go another strategy instead of golem / newts and his charm ultimate will be USELESS.

Everyone was complaining in last version that all game were mass newts / golems.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Sunday, 23-Mar-2014, 7:05 AM

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 23-Mar-2014, 7:20 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Wtf... i thought F00ty was the biggest objector/opponent of idea "charm newts and blanks in 4.1" anyway i agree with you. And we cant forget that you can charm these creeps since lvl 2 charm and get hero level 11 is not easy vs good players.

Bond009Date: Sunday, 23-Mar-2014, 2:01 PM | Message # 21
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()

Just tell me the POINT of charm if you can't charm creep ? Charm is basically the counter for creeps. And people aren't getting charm ulti all the time. It's fast never used.
If you see your opponent has charm you can tech instead or go another strategy instead of golem / newts and his charm ultimate will be USELESS.

Everyone was complaining in last version that all game were mass newts / golems.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Wtf... i thought F00ty was the biggest objector/opponent of idea "charm newts and blanks in 4.1" anyway i agree with you. And we cant forget that you can charm these creeps since lvl 2 charm and get hero level 11 is not easy vs good players.

Exactly.. #1 no one gets charm often if ever, esp for their first hero.. #2 most ppl that do get charm wont be getting lvl 11 very easy if ppl are going their op golems/newts esp with their full stacked teams lol
This isnt even a huge change.... 4.0a has been out over a year and u have always been able to charm both golems.. only change is now newts can also be charmed on lvl 2 aka lvl11 hero..
This shouldnt be a huge issue.

also talk about balance stuff here not in this thread.

MonsterDate: Sunday, 23-Mar-2014, 4:08 PM | Message # 22
Hero
so whens this thing coming onto the bot

#prayforpalestine

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 23-Mar-2014, 4:57 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()

charm level one isnt supposed to work on creeps, only on regular units.

if you look at the original footies game, they made it so that dark ranger cannot use charm on jammy at lvl 6 because then dark ranger would be most op hero since no one could dispel the summons.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

WhyCry-byeDate: Tuesday, 25-Mar-2014, 2:20 PM | Message # 24
Noob
Still dont see it on bots! So happy! Hope he removes that stupid charge/dash skill! Makes it look like abunch of rams going crazy. Hungry hugnry hippos better that game with that skill in it

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » THE 4.1 FIRST BETA TEST EVER (TDT UP! EVERYONE DOWN!)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501