︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Priest-Of-SinDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 8:53 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote gigasus91 ()
btw ars its all about luck
you are wrong...ars its not about luck(trust me you wont get lucky if you VS against some real pro players)...its about knowing chf (just so you know its not all about spells ...if you play more you will find that you have lot of options to win).even with some unuseble spells you can win if you have brain and some knowledge about chf...the problem here is that few know about chf and can win solo or in ars mode....and lots who only use the same builds and QQ about ars mode (i'm not talking about you so no offense).

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 8:55 PM

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 0:05 AM | Message # 18
Hero
tk. and gigasus both of them not noobs they are players Xd ,,, i think chance for them 50% win smile

nexsgay mosgay cx ,, go monster vs nexsus xd jajajajaj :P or vs me xd gays ... 

btw gj tk. and gigasus smile

Added (14-Apr-2014, 0:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
you are wrong...ars its not about luck(trust me you wont get lucky if you VS against some real pro players)...its about knowing chf (just so you know its not all about spells ...if you play more you will find that you have lot of options to win).even with some unuseble spells you can win if you have brain and some knowledge about chf...the problem here is that few know about chf and can win solo or in ars mode....and lots who only use the same builds and QQ about ars mode (i'm not talking about you so no offense).
I agree with you but u need to try so hard xd ,, tired to do hard all time :P ,, about options to win now only feed from noobs or it mean who got feed from noobs fast hahahah xd no strategy xd .. cry

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

gigasus91Date: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 5:01 AM | Message # 19
Grunt
Lol check the replay , i had 40 hks just with a storm bolt and few shamans and finally lost to aoe , after he penged me twice. I don't care that i lost , i wanted a normal game and he did -ars mode.

So tell me , have you even watched the replay ? You just look who won the game and thats all , you do't give a fuck about how good a player played.

Ive realised that tk. is just a trash , since he challenged me to a 1v1 normal mode game , he did -ars in game just to SHOW ME that he can win me easy in ars. ( yeah , 1 hr game lol ).

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 5:11 AM | Message # 20
Hero
Quote MrDark_Devil ()
about options to win now only feed from noobs or it mean who got feed from noobs fast hahahah xd no strategy xd
best strategy to win its not only to feed from pubs...think about it.

Quote MrDark_Devil ()
I agree with you but u need to try so hard xd ,, tired to do hard all time
if you know chf i dont think its hard, and yes most of ppl try the easy way and maybe they win against pubs...but then again they will fail against better players

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

TK-Date: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 5:15 AM | Message # 21
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
Lol check the replay , i had 40 hks just with a storm bolt and few shamans and finally lost to aoe , after he penged me twice. I don't care that i lost , i wanted a normal game and he did -ars mode.
1. You use maphack (trash player)
2. You lost
3. You cry QQ

further on there is nothing that can be taken seriously by your gameplay since you are maphacker whos calling me names and loosing eaven with maphack.

You had 30 hk at top, here you are exagurating again like usualy. And 30 hk within 1h and 11 minutes and if i was so called full aoe than you were full hk'' and 30 heroe kills with full hk in 71 minutes??? lol...should it impress someone?
Still funny thing is you using maphack and posted evidence with this reply and still lost, you are bad player who needs to use maphack and still looses.

like i sayd before he clicked on my invisible hero when i was bout to go wave him ( he wanted to see if i carry wave with me) If you watch replay with foggclick there is 100% proof of him maphacking. watch closely 7-8 minute

gigasus91 maphacker !!!!!!! ban him

Message edited by TK- - Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 5:52 AM

gigasus91Date: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 11:11 AM | Message # 22
Grunt
WHY WOULD I CRY IF I LOSE IN AN -ARS MODE GAME ? SERIOUSLY ? YOURE SUCH A TRASH THAT YOU HAVE TO -ARS MODE JUST TO WIN ME , EVEN IF I HAD SHIT , I STILL HAD HIGHER LVL THAN YOU MID GAME.

IM MHER ? YOU CAN'T EVEN BE AN ADMIN SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A MAPHACKER IS.

NexsuSDate: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 11:34 AM | Message # 23
Grunt
gigas u no more QQ plz... TK BEST!!

xDD

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 12:01 PM | Message # 24
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
lol giga stop hangin out with adam u even sound like him now

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

gigasus91Date: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 2:55 PM | Message # 25
Grunt
Quote BajsHoran ()
lol giga stop hangin out with adam u even sound like him now

lol man , when your accused of mhing and after you lose an ars game your called trash , noob , rookie , how do I have to react ?

seriously just because you don't like adam and I'm in good relationship with him , that doesn't mean I'm trash

gigas u no more QQ plz... TK BEST!!

lol your so pathetic , stop kissing tk's shoe.

Message edited by gigasus91 - Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 2:57 PM

TK-Date: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 3:14 PM | Message # 26
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
Quote gigasus91 ()
lol man , when youre accused of mhing and after you lose an ars game youre called trash , noob , rookie , how do i have to react ?

Who created this thread and what was the purpose of it? smile
wize man once said ,,As you sow, so shall you reap'' learn it gigasus.

Message edited by TK- - Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 3:22 PM

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 6:42 PM | Message # 27
Hero
Quote gigasus91 ()
Lol check the replay , i had 40 hks just with a storm bolt and few shamans and finally lost to aoe , after he penged me twice. I don't care that i lost , i wanted a normal game and he did -ars mode. So tell me , have you even watched the replay ? You just look who won the game and thats all , you do't give a fuck about how good a player played.

Ive realised that tk. is just a trash , since he challenged me to a 1v1 normal mode game , he did -ars in game just to SHOW ME that he can win me easy in ars. ( yeah , 1 hr game lol ).
:( i did not watch it but i will promise ,, but i mean u both good players smile that's all like cou vs roy win 50% 50% that's all i mean my English suck i cant make u understand me cx ...sorry 4 that cx
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
best strategy to win its not only to feed from pubs...think about it.
Xd lol ,, so why after mass all unites moved to other base for level ?!!!!! ok if it's inhouse (full of pros or good players)you will see defendant if they move unite maybe they feed not ,,getting feed ,,game it tack 1 hour or 2 hour to end it smile see cos there is no noobs i think u dont play this game lol ... 
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
if you know chf i dont think its hard, and yes most of ppl try the easy way and maybe they win against pubs...but then again they will fail against better players
smile you wrong with all what u said look 5 or 8 tops those players ar better then me smile but others same level with me smile in this game ,, about hard CX hard games is 56 min 1 hour :P it's only need fouce cx all game that what i mean hard -.-  wink

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Message edited by MrDark_Devil - Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 6:45 PM

NexsuSDate: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 6:53 PM | Message # 28
Grunt
TK best!!!!! Golden_fan u are noob

xDD

MonsterDate: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 7:19 PM | Message # 29
Hero