Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 2:05 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS - Page 22 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS (SUMMER 2012)
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 01-Jul-2012, 4:32 PM | Message # 316
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Who knew FTL and Jonathan could achieve more peace then the whole chf community had this whole year! :') it's a good day!!

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 01-Jul-2012, 4:39 PM | Message # 317
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Quote (ic3dt3a)

you need better scheduling, give atleast 2-3 days notice. i understand that "its difficult to keep track of 60 players!" but that should have been handled better considering that you asked people timezones and when they were available to play- a simple excel file could have been made to keep track...

its easier when you type it out, but considering how every team has players from different countries, its not easy at all

for anyone that is complaining and bitching, suck my dick ya faggots

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 01-Jul-2012, 4:44 PM | Message # 318
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
We schedule to what both teams can play at.

Quote (ic3dt3a)
you need better scheduling, give atleast 2-3 days notice. i understand that "its difficult to keep track of 60 players!" but that should have been handled better considering that you asked people timezones and when they were available to play- a simple excel file could have been made to keep track...

You just answered yourself as to why we give short notices and not like 2-3 days notice. Because its dam near impossible to do that since everyone is everywhere around the world. We pick the best time according to when people can play when they're awake...

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 01-Jul-2012, 7:59 PM | Message # 319
Zombie Pirate
Quote (ic3dt3a)
a simple excel file could have been made to keep track...

the problem isnt keeping track of people's information. its getting people to follow through on their promises. people will tell you they are free one day and then not show up for a game or tell you they are busy at the last minute

Added (2012-07-01, 6:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
also
jonathan i haven't seen you online all day. this is a perfect fucking example of what i'm talking about. you beg me for another chance and then you dont even go online to play?...

Added (2012-07-01, 8:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------

ps clan GOD OF GODS is recruiting!

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 1:44 AM | Message # 320
Robotic Ninja
So Shinkirous team does not show up after giving them one last chance and they agreed, again, to the time we gave them. Im sorry team beaner is off. If you're gonna commit, fucking do it.

shinkirouDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 2:02 AM | Message # 321
Grunt
what u want I say cyray tell us we were banned cause we dont show up on game vs ftl so that was oru fault cause everybody on my team have a real life and we cant play all fucking days im not played much just a game for day no more so idk what u want i say u xD

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 2:08 AM | Message # 322
Robotic Ninja
IF YOU AGREE TO A TIME YOU ARE TO SHOW UP AT THAT TIME.100% YOUR FAULT JUST NOT SHOWING UP ON YOUR OWN WILL AND NOT CARING. We have a schedule to roll with and we can't wait up the schedule on pricks. sorry.

shinkirouDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 3:12 AM | Message # 323
Grunt
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
IF YOU AGREE TO A TIME YOU ARE TO SHOW UP AT THAT TIME.100% YOUR FAULT JUST NOT SHOWING UP ON YOUR OWN WILL AND NOT CARING. We have a schedule to roll with and we can't wait up the schedule on pricks. sorry.

yeah i dont said nothing if we werent ther ftl had autowin for default i dont said nothing about that dude im ok xD ty

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

jonathan290Date: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 1:42 PM | Message # 324
Hero
Okay, I admit that we lost that game, my team was supposed to play and they didn't, 30 mins after the game shink sended me a msg telling me tht I had to play and I couldn't so I tried fixing shit up and they didn't attend again.... I'm out of this

Oh and why are we eliminated instead of havin the chance to play against HPMM??????
We didnt attend 1 game and now we are out????
Masta played he's second game and so are we
So please schedule our game, we want to continue
That's all.

stoogeDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 1:56 PM | Message # 325
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Team FA better fukn show up, i've taken the day off work so i can stay up and play this shit...apparently the time that THEY choose, now doesnt suit them...this is bs...im not fukn rescheduling this shit again...

either show up on time or gtfo, wouldnt fukn matter if u played or not anyway cuz the end result will be same...

PS this is the 2nd time i had to take time off work cuz of these assholes

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

CouDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 3:51 PM | Message # 326
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
SECOND TIME they rescheduled, my whole team showed up and made sacrifices. Stoooge took a day off and stayed up all night, I got up 5 am and got to head to work, hele stayed up almost all night and now it doesnt suit them? I've only got a small ample of window too which means I'd most likely have to leave match half way if it drags on which gave them more of an advantage lol. they got 5 players that seem to be playing still,

They got BUTTRAPED and crying for a rematch. QQ.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 4:48 PM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 7:01 PM | Message # 327
Zombie Pirate
they got their rematch and were buttraped again

GG i love you cou <3

SecreT-Name-Date: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 7:49 PM | Message # 328
Hero
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
GG i love you cou <3

TicklemonsterDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 8:34 PM | Message # 329
Grunt
Xmon. we know that we didn't make the game for ftl because emergency came up for shink so he couldnt make it, so that game should have been counted for a loss and we dont care about that, so why do you not let us play on in the looser bracket?
If your just trying to suck up to bond then please try to be a little more subtle.

#CHFbecamedsucks

Adam_CZ "wildjap is the worsest player chf ever"

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "you never win me or win team ftl jajajajaj i god for game"

Message edited by Ticklemonster - Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 8:35 PM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 8:40 PM | Message # 330
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Ticklemonster)
Xmon. we know that we didn't make the game for ftl because emergency came up for shink so he couldnt make it, so that game should have been counted for a loss and we dont care about that, so why do you not let us play on in the looser bracket?
If your just trying to suck up to bond then please try to be a little more subtle.

we ARE letting you play in the losers bracket. you need to use your eyes.

and Fuck bond.

Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS (SUMMER 2012)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<