Wednesday, 08-May-2024, 12:00 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS REPLAY THREAD - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS REPLAY THREAD (REPLAYS GO HERE)
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS REPLAY THREAD
TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 8:55 PM | Message # 46
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Just read my summary bond, see how gutless my take on your game will be

I'M PLAYING LEGION WITH BIGGIE AHHHH

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 8:57 PM | Message # 47
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Did oj dl the game btw?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Bond009Date: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 9:12 PM | Message # 48
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
Just read my summary bond, see how gutless my take on your game will be

lol save your time wink no point doing a summary on a game that doesnt count for shit. i mean we coulda played better... but considering the head start we didnt have.. we did fair..

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Did oj dl the game btw?

orange didnt dl the game, and he was also one of the users that used MH so he could more efficiently feed his friend green lol i think brown was the other maphacker but thats not important.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 9:33 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
Hmm for some reason Cesar just sent like 10 footmen into t2 after he fed off of OJ early game. for absolutely no reason and left them there to die.

I will say something though. For a long ass time nobody took advantage of the feed within team 2.

As a gameplay wise I see this more as a possibility that oj was just a fucktarded noob and yes they do exist.

IONLY LOOKED AT IT FROM YOUR TEAMS PERSPECTIVE, I WILL LOOK AT TEAM 2S AND TEAM 3S AS A MAIN FOCUS LATER ON. SO BE PATIENT BROS

So far the info I gathered up doesn't add up to yours. It doesn't seem like a whole set up simply because oj didn't actually like give off a signal off "yo bitch, I got feed :D"

I'll look at the replay a few more times. The only thing that did my attention alot was the pre-mass sequence with oj and green trading or some shit. Later on it doesn't really seem like they actually knew what they were doing.

Get a stats on OJ and check his history with the bots. Any chf bot if you can. If he has very little games that could be more evidence. But again it can be a possibility he's a noob fuck.

Taylor is trying to get all IPS of every mexican that signed up for the tournament so we can reinsure one thing for sure that none of the people signed up help another team. It's very unlikely that I don't know a few mexicans that aren't friends with apf, ftl, adreas team and such.

Added (2012-06-21, 10:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
PS: WE ARE LOOKING AT REPLAYS WITH DIFFERENT MAPHACKING PROGRAMS TO SEE MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS WITHIN THE REPLAY.

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 9:23 PM

stoogeDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 9:38 PM | Message # 50
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
From what I read in bonds post it does seem like a set up also not so hard to hide/change location so don't bother with ips...get a panel of judges and watch replays and if the judges think it was a set up then either disqualify the fukers who do it or rematch

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Bond009Date: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 9:45 PM | Message # 51
Overall Site Owner
It was an alt account we checked and it only had 1 game on assasin and 1 game on my bot or maybe 2 i forget and 0 on efb-bot also i dont think first timer noobs use MH and while coil and cold strike and banish may be a "noobish build" its not something that an "idiot noob" would know to get. Idiots get stuff like incinerate and nova and ww on a str hero, or something even worse lol
watch the first 8ish mins the closest. and watch what t3 does with orange and his units, also keep in mind purp and yellow gave up and left right away and he stayed feeding till the end lol

i-connectDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 9:56 PM | Message # 52
Lead Administrator
Awards: 0
Oj mustve played b4 he cant be a complete noob because he knew how to use healing and mana pot and even use pet to follow him. if you look at oj it looks like he trying to act retarded but knows the game if u look in his perspective of the way he clicks and how he did use pet sometimes. He also fed them during mass from dying and revive hero he didnt have lag if he revived back right away. He doesnt use tp when t3 got a kill but did when t1 got kill. He try to make it slick trying to pul unit back from feed but sometime he just leaves it there for t3. He also try to focous t1 hero more and rarely focous t3

Message edited by i-connect - Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:07 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:11 PM | Message # 53
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
Niggas im mvp

Happy bday pimp pm me ur fb so I can sayhappybday bay

Maybe baby

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:13 PM | Message # 54
Robotic Ninja
Me and taylor are deciding as of now what to do.

shinkirouDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:15 PM | Message # 55
Grunt
APF won good dont QQ and learn to lost bond i watched the replay and i told u if pubbs play the tourney it will be unfair so dont QQ u have
othe oportunity
GG APF

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:17 PM | Message # 56
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
ignore this

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:44 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:21 PM | Message # 57
Robotic Ninja
We will be posting a commentary video explaining many obvious details and our decision as to why there should be rematch.
We were not biased with our opinions and we looked at the pros and cons of agreeing with bonds situation. There were indefinetly alot more specific details that got apf in the nuts.

We are not 100% sure if the rematch will happen, we are still dissecting more details and clues.

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:23 PM

CouDate: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:37 PM | Message # 58
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Aww man My team got a match against them lol its like they think we dnt know how to observe replays lol. im at work so i didnt get to watch this hyped up replay @_@

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Bond009Date: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 10:40 PM | Message # 59
Overall Site Owner
Quote (shinkirou)
APF won good dont QQ and learn to lost bond i watched the replay and i told u if pubbs play the tourney it will be unfair so dont QQ u have
othe oportunity
GG APF

shink dont be blinded man.. its not QQ at all it just fact lol they straight up rigged it and org played like he knew what he was doing in the game yet allowed t3 to feed tons of gold and xp to lvl 2 before mass? i haven't even see the worst of pubs be that bad.. or at least one of their team mates goes out to fight it off or something in over 50 games never seen anything that disgusting.. lol
Also i checked their IPs and they are living in the SAME town lol and Org was also using MH like ppl that "suck that bad" dont use MH... lol read what i-connect said.. its all truths.

Dont defend someone that doesn't deserve defending or i'll be a pub in your next match and do the same thing and see how you see it being fair then, doesn't sound nice now does it?

SecreT-Name-Date: Thursday, 21-Jun-2012, 11:06 PM | Message # 60
Hero
apf won cleanly, it is unfair that do not charge to victory,,,

Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS REPLAY THREAD (REPLAYS GO HERE)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<