Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 1:48 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Signiture Reminder - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements and Information » Forum Rules and Regulations » Signiture Reminder
Signiture Reminder
lspiderlDate: Friday, 27-Apr-2012, 3:56 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
just a friendly reminded there are rules in reguards to sigs please follow them

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/56-429-1

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 1:39 AM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Let me make this CRYSTAL clear so there is no misunderstandings IF your signiture is changed because it violated the signiture rules of the forums do NOT f@$king put it back up or you WILL recieve a week long ban

Giant sigs with oversized images are NOT allowed , no one wants to have to scroll for a freaking month just to get through a single thread because people have giant images or stacks of little images in their sigs cluttering up the place

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

MASTA_BKRDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 5:25 AM | Message # 3
Ghoul
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (lspiderl)
Giant sigs with oversized images are NOT allowed , no one wants to have to scroll for a freaking month just to get through a single thread because people have giant images or stacks of little images in their sigs cluttering up the place

says the kid with the giant pics on the show yourself thread,,, follow your own rules asshole

spider is my bitch

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 11:24 AM | Message # 4
Site Manager
pics in a thread for pics are not he same as a signiture which is at hte bottom of EVERY post enjoy your week off

Forum » Announcements and Information » Forum Rules and Regulations » Signiture Reminder
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats