Attention AT&T Users - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements and Information » News » Attention AT&T Users
Attention AT&T Users
lspiderlDate: Sunday, 10-Jul-2011, 1:06 AM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Trying to resolve certain issues and we need to know if anyone else on here is using At&t internet or phone data service and if you are currently or have previously had issues accessing the site from this provider? I am currently using a friend's internet to type this, since my AT&T is currently blocking the site on my phone and computer.

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

flamefusionDate: Sunday, 10-Jul-2011, 2:05 AM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Users
Quote (lspiderl)
Trying to resolve certain issues and we need to know if anyone else on here is using At&t internet or phone data service and if you are currently or have previously had issues accessing the site from this provider? I am currently using a friend's internet to type this, since my AT&T is currently blocking the site on my phone and computer.

yeah, i couldn't see any reply on that topic i made for ya spider..

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

Bond009Date: Monday, 11-Jul-2011, 12:31 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea i think this is why it doesnt work at McDonalds either becuz they go through at&t which is gay.. idk why at&t blocks it.. it must be something with our site becuz i went to ucoz.com and it went there.. so something in our settings must be messed up maybe..

ItSoVeR9000Date: Tuesday, 12-Jul-2011, 4:48 PM | Message # 4
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
I could use the site, but when I logged onto my phone, it said there was an error and that the material was not compatible with my phone.

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 12-Jul-2011, 8:06 PM | Message # 5
Site Manager
yeah ucoz is apparently having all kids of issues but there support staff and admins suck and there arrogant pricks

there quick to pawn any troubles off as the fault of the user or the isp or anyone or anything else rather thanaccualy take time to look at anything

all in all ucoz sucks ass

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 12-Jul-2011, 8:08 PM | Message # 6
Site Manager
thanks to vex im connecting through a proxy .. it suxs ass at teh moment and is way slow but at least i can connect for now

lspiderlDate: Wednesday, 13-Jul-2011, 11:04 PM | Message # 7
Site Manager
it seems that ucoz is having problems all over and that this is a common occurance for there sites

in one persons site its randomly blocking everyone fromt eh uk

in another persons site anyone using sbc cant access there site

for us its att and the one vex is using meaning who knows how many people have tried to join us but cant access the site
and there support staff sux ass and is rude and condisending

Forum » Announcements and Information » News » Attention AT&T Users
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501