Tuesday, 16-Apr-2024, 0:16 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The Abuse to Staff! - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements and Information » News » The Abuse to Staff!
The Abuse to Staff!
Random260Date: Wednesday, 07-Jan-2015, 11:12 PM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
First of all we staff are sick of these flammers who hate everything we do. So what us 3 decide was not to release 4.1 (there was hope now there is 0 percent chance of 4.1 coming out) unless you guys stop abusing us. And in addition if you keep this up we will be handing out bans. Bond009 has allowed us 3 to hand out perm bans on site. Also you will recieve a perm ban on the hostbots.

If you want to vent about a staff do it privately to one of us. Publicly venting at a staff will not be tolerated.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 07-Jan-2015, 11:32 PM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
I understand some of your uproar lately but it's simply not your decision or your place for opinion. Your problems with me end here. James, Random and Cou made me the 4th head of THEIR (yes their, not your) community. The only 3 who may oppose this decision is the three of them. Where the rest of you got the idea that you make the decisions around here, have the right to violate forum rules as well as the right to verbally go against and disrespect the head administrators is beyond me. Grow up and use your head or we will handle your behavior on your behalf.

As of now, we draw the line. Drop the bs towards me as well as random or you will immediately receive permanent bans from the forums without any further warnings. Don't bother posting any opposing opinion to this because it will not be considered any further.

Any more negative threads or comments directed towards me or random, you will either be immediately re-proofed with access suspended or banned all together.

Any member who has engaged in any act against this administration is no longer eligible for admin/moderator with this community, you are immediately disqualified and your application will be soon denied.

To all of the members who have made this transition smooth for us as well as supported it, thank you very much. It is players like you who deserve to be here and give us a reason to attempt to move this community forward, grow it and reserve it from dying out.

Happy Gaming!

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 07-Jan-2015, 11:38 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
4.1 was promised 2 years ago. I'm still waiting smile
and lots of donors for 4.1 left after they realized their money didn't do anything (i actually feel bad for them...really feel bad for those people who donated just for 4.1 and then gave up hope after a year)

First of all Random,
1. The official Trash Talking thread was made to trash players on purpose. This does not exclude any admins or moderators in this forum. Heck, even lspiderl during his reign completely ignored the trashes dedicated to him because the thread was ENTIRELY made for that purpose. To say that we can't trash players on "OFFICIAL trash talking thread" is a bit hypocritical, right?
2. I[R0D]I-Gagamel / childrapist is currently an issue that has not been solved.
A CHF player has just dedicated a NOVEL claiming how he has been abused. How is this not going to create flame?
It's like American claiming that their parents were killed by Obama and expecting Americans to not rant about such issue.
Worst part of this is that there is no proof either way. OFC it's going to raise suspicion. Added on with the fact that BIO-ASSAULT is a relatively new player in CHF.
How are veterans supposed to treat this? Mysterious player with bad reputation and has all powers with a few months of experience at most in CHF?
3. Has a sudden 2000+ reputation and so much power and has so many unresolved issues.
AND Acted like a douche when he first met me and web and few others in battlenet and expecting this sudden ROLE MODEL mode to actually counter all this?
Added on to the fact that in the beginning, he banned two to three players for WRONG reasons and forcing me to unban them by watching replay?
4. Added on to the fact that veterans are annoyed that their superior doesn't really know how to play the game and acts like he is above all.
Actually, I was going to like Bio-Assault until the freaking day he "JOKINGLY" kicked me multiple times on clan hpmm channel just to show his "new powers."
And blackmailing Web-ghost in the start to "ban him" if not giving "root admin" access to web-ghost bot?
And disabling my "mail" privileges for no reason?

How are we not supposed to get pissed at this?
It's like making players suffer through a holocaust and then claiming anyone who rants at it gets their mouth shoved by a shotgun.
lawlz

Anyways, no rules in CHF Forum has been directly broken so I sense no need for anything.
Plus, the direct ranters like CHEEZY has been banned for a week.

Quote Random260 ()
(there was hope now there is 0 percent chance of 4.1 coming out
I have been waiting...and will wait...and will keep waiting... lol
Plus, no one actually hates BioAssault. We are just joking around to create some flame.
At least I am. I like flame breeding ^^
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 07-Jan-2015, 11:42 PM

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 5:29 AM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Apparently the new head admin can't bare any trash talk so he closes threads that he thinks are against him
What he's gonna ban me now for speaking against him (dictatorship) 
Quote MASTA_K1LLA ()
don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long chf career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
lol

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 7:31 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
MASTA_K1LLA,

Day 1: unbanned

Day 2: banned

Haha

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Random260Date: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 8:52 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
lotrrotk has been reproofed; banned for 7 days on forums. Banned for 1 week hostbot

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 8:58 AM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Whats the difference between 1 week and 7 days?

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 9:29 AM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Random260 ()
First of all we staff are sick of these flammers who hate everything we do. So what us 3 decide was not to release 4.1 (there was hope now there is 0 percent chance of 4.1 coming out) unless you guys stop abusing us. And in addition if you keep this up we will be handing out bans. Bond009 has allowed us 3 to hand out perm bans on site. Also you will recieve a perm ban on the hostbots. If you want to vent about a staff do it privately to one of us. Publicly venting at a staff will not be tolerated.
got it head admins can abuse me all they want but i cant fight back in any way

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 9:37 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Well web you are completely right in that statement

but let's try restarting everything
I really want change too
it is new years
and I want to see something NEW

I mean ur completely right but like
let's try slowly regaining good relationship
ofc this is gonna be super hard since the damage has been going one sided but
please be sacrificial for us. If that can happen, maybe they won't do this mistake again. I mean if they still do then thats really. ..

anyways someone has to stop
or else wno one can move on
so yes web its one sides damage but
please be forgiving this just once
u dont need to be forgiving too
just try making a fresh start thinking NEW YEARS

im not asking u to forgot
no no no
never ever forget what they did
in fact, dont EVER forget this incident
engrave it and u can hate all u want on battlenet and trollbox and imply it from time to time on posts but

be the good guy
be the better guy
be a true leader
and help lead this conflict at least once end

im sure we can still talk back. If not, nvrmnd, continue on with this trash. If those with powers are this trashy and tyrannical, ofc the members of forum would reflect that
just look at cou. He allows insults but seriously, he gets no insults compared to the recent event where insults to others who banned insults ended up in worse event
if u take away a right
ofc conflicts go chaotic. check world news nowadays over freedom of speech etc in europe right now
BIG ISSUE when it is GONE.
does anyone even check news? its these kinda no freedom that creates rebellions. Ironically, allowing insults actually END conflicts faster
ofc words and picture can also make but that doesn't mean the whole right shuld be taken away

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 10:04 AM

Forum » Announcements and Information » News » The Abuse to Staff!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats