Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 0:53 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES 10/11TH YEAR REUNION!! - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Announcements and Information » News » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES 10/11TH YEAR REUNION!! (ALL OLD PLAYERS GET TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN! :D)
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES 10/11TH YEAR REUNION!!
Bond009Date: Thursday, 04-Jun-2020, 2:22 AM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3

FIRST ANNUAL CHF REUNION!

We never did 100% stop playing WC but lately we started to play a lot more now since the quarantine and we were feeling nostalgic while looking back at the forum. We thought it might be neat to reach out and see if everyone would be interested in playing a few games with us again. We have our own classic bnet server now so we don't have any of the problems that come with playing CHF on Warcraft 3 Reforged. The reunion will take place on this WC3-4Life server not this weekend but the next, on Saturday, June 13th, 2020.If you are interested feel free to message back on here, or if you have it, Discord. Come join the reunion channel:
https://discord.gg/awYES7Q

Me and Shadow have been getting in touch with as many old players as we could find to bring everyone together again. We are all going to meet in the server in the Clan HPMM channel Saturday, June 13th, we will probably be on most of the day/night. (type /j clan hpmm to get to the channel, in case some of you forgot how)
From the responses we've gotten back so far we think there is going to be a large turnout. Maybe 100+ familiar players throughout the history of prime CHF playing years.

This should be a pretty cool event and a good turn out and if it goes well maybe we'll make this a tradition to do annually. smile

Everyone that shows up we'll add their game name on here in a list, it will be cool to look back on.

If you have any questions let us know! All are welcome to join!

Download and extract this wc3 version to join us on the server:
https://chf.ucoz.com/forum/87-5051-1

This wont affect Reforged at all, they are completely separate, just don't rename the wc3 folder.

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Wednesday, 10-Jun-2020, 1:31 PM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Bond009 ()
Also you still play from Garena? or is that shutdown now? i know there is something else similar to it but not sure why people prefer that over this bnet server experience, i think its called gameranger.

Garena WC3 was great, but doesn't work anymore. sad 
I have GameRanger,i tested,its ok , but bnet its beter for Warcraft3 experience.  biggrin

CHF for life :) ^^

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 10-Jun-2020, 9:44 PM | Message # 17
Overall Site Owner
Quote ZiZi-____-ZiZi ()
I have GameRanger,i tested,its ok , but bnet its beter for Warcraft3 experience.

for sure, make sure to download this and get on our WC3-4Life.net server so you're ready for Saturdays event with everyone

https://chf.ucoz.com/forum/87-5051-1

attackers2012Date: Wednesday, 10-Jun-2020, 9:48 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
Group: Users
Thx for chf event. I am lookin forward to it. Been years since last played. Btw hi zizi. u remember me? Where is adam? biggrin

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Thursday, 11-Jun-2020, 4:08 AM | Message # 19
Hero
Quote Bond009 ()
for sure, make sure to download this and get on our WC3-4Life.net server so you're ready for Saturdays event with everyonehttps://chf.ucoz.com/forum/87-5051-1

I'm ready   biggrin 

Quote attackers2012 ()
Btw hi zizi. u remember me? Where is adam?

We played a lot of fun games together. kiss 

I don't know where Adam  devil  is, I haven't heard from him in a long time.

I have his mail somewhere, I can try to contact him, if his mail is still alive.

CHF for life :) ^^

ÜberGeekDate: Thursday, 11-Jun-2020, 5:51 AM | Message # 20
Mr. Löwenstein
When will you guys be online on Saturday? I'll be here on Saturday afternoon European time. That's morning hours in America and evening/night in Korea/Australia.

Also, could any of you save and post the replays of full in-house games? I'll mostly likely miss out on some good ones, so I would like to watch them later. Thanks!

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

stoogeDate: Thursday, 11-Jun-2020, 6:22 AM | Message # 21
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
I’ll be on sat night time australian. Also bond can I have my codes I’ve lost it 1500 or 1000 code be good

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Bond009Date: Thursday, 11-Jun-2020, 12:19 PM | Message # 22
Overall Site Owner
Quote stooge ()
I’ll be on sat night time australian. Also bond can I have my codes I’ve lost it 1500 or 1000 code be good
Yeah I'll find yours i think i had a replay with it.

Stooge let me know when you get connected to the server.

We plan to be on almost the whole day, probably from 11:30am - 3am saturday night/sunday morning (New York/Detroit time) so like 15ish hours off and on. So we should pretty much see everyone regardless of time zone.

Also i guess Adam did some heinous shit to Roystom back in the day which makes him not want to come back for this event. Roystom was a good player i'm hoping comes back for this, so probably not good if he see's adam there or he may not show up.

l3etuceDate: Saturday, 13-Jun-2020, 1:28 AM | Message # 23
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
See ya All.

I love green leetuce

stoogeDate: Saturday, 13-Jun-2020, 2:01 AM | Message # 24
I’m online. Anyone else on?

ÜberGeekDate: Saturday, 13-Jun-2020, 2:39 AM | Message # 25
Mr. Löwenstein
yeah, I'm cumming

I mean, I'm coming

sorry about that

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

stoogeDate: Saturday, 13-Jun-2020, 9:51 AM | Message # 26
Give me my code please bond

Bond009Date: Sunday, 14-Jun-2020, 10:34 PM | Message # 27
Overall Site Owner
The event was great and was nice to see so many people again. I think we had around 80 people show up throughout the day because not everyone could make it. We were expecting well over 100. We will check bots and server logs to see who was all able to make it and post a list. smile
At some points we had 5+ games running at a time on the bot, so pretty good turn out for such short notice on this event!

As for some of the people we didnt see and not able to make it, I would still like to get a game in with you guys one of these weekends as Ive been play a bit more again on weekends and sometimes during the week.
Trixx and a.chine.kid i expect to see you guys as well as some others, and Cou too since he didnt make it! Also i know ZiZi was there playing but I didnt see ya.

We might try to do something like this once or twice a year, but for everyone else of course its good to play whenever you have time!

jonathanDate: Wednesday, 17-Jun-2020, 1:15 AM | Message # 28
Archer
Awards: 2
Getting all nostalgic. Miss the game. Had a lot of fun these years. Last time i played was 3-4 years ago. Couldnt join last saturday but willtry next time if there will be more gaming opportunities. Anyway, nice to see everyone smile

-=king-of-wars=-

Forum » Announcements and Information » News » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES 10/11TH YEAR REUNION!! (ALL OLD PLAYERS GET TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN! :D)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501