Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 2:28 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

WhAts up? - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Cheesy-Gordia  
Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Anime » WhAts up?
WhAts up?
Bond009Date: Sunday, 14-Oct-2012, 9:50 PM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
roarrr

awks..

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 15-Oct-2012, 0:59 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Oo a box.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 15-Oct-2012, 3:31 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
The most failed way of posting something?
"http://www.funnyjunk.com/"?

bond...ur picture is wierd..its a box ..xD

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 15-Oct-2012, 10:30 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
why the hell is dyagla there?

its cause it has an auto ad popup or something when you first try the link. If you try the link twice the second time will send you too the gif

dyagla uses time roar!

Added (2012-10-15, 11:30 AM)
---------------------------------------------
click my link first and then refresh this page and it will work

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 17-Oct-2012, 11:22 AM | Message # 20
Hero
Group: Users
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Theres no more rivalries and all the good players are pretty much gone. Pubs arent raising there levels because theres no motivation to become better. Clans all have low standards players all play like pubs. Whether or not you acknowledge it, this game was better 5 months ago when there was drama/rivalries people would constantly join bots with something to actually prove.

however notice when theres no "pros" etc. theres no complaining about the game or players maphacking etc.

well man i dont agree whit you...there still pro players who play this map...i know this because when im not at work or doing something else or im not playing diabloIII well i play chf and i have seen enough pro player who play this map like: isuk,footy_reborn,osetinas,iced,ftl roystom,thesunkpony and my favorites tange,slayer666(hell even lepi play this map from time to time)......and lots more.and i dont think we need drama...because drama is allways only on forum and most of player dont even come to this forum or on ucw ,well maybe if they want admin or something.but i will agree lot of pro player dont even play war,so we dont have enough competition.well that is only my opinion.well maybe we need another version like 4.1,hope that maybe Bond have time and patience for new version.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Wednesday, 17-Oct-2012, 11:24 AM

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 17-Oct-2012, 4:02 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
well man i dont agree whit you...there still pro players who play this map...i know this because when im not at work or doing something else or im not playing diabloIII well i play chf and i have seen enough pro player who play this map like: isuk,footy_reborn,osetinas,iced,ftl roystom,thesunkpony and my favorites tange,slayer666(hell even lepi play this map from time to time)......and lots more.and i dont think we need drama...because drama is allways only on forum and most of player dont even come to this forum or on ucw ,well maybe if they want admin or something.but i will agree lot of pro player dont even play war,so we dont have enough competition.well that is only my opinion.well maybe we need another version like 4.1,hope that maybe Bond have time and patience for new version.

THOSE are people you consider pro. However you really dont know what you are talking about.. The qualification for pro has gone down significantly. Only pros used to have admin and now we give that away like candy. This game is completely different and the word pro doesnt even exist because there isn't the same competition rivalries strategies innovations game play that there used to be. Now its a bunch of above average kids beating pubs or even when they play against eachother its not even a good game..

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 17-Oct-2012, 8:46 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja

This is sadly true. The level of pro has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY. U just werent there Priest at the time

Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
i have seen enough pro player who play this map like: isuk,footy_reborn,osetinas,iced,ftl roystom,thesunkpony and my favorites tange,slayer666(hell even lepi play this map from time to time)

ISUK, FTL_roystorm are the only good ones there. Rest is all average above pub players

The true pros were back last year. when tdt and sound's team raged at each other
and to improve, both played almost 19 hrs a day. LEGIT. Thats when the pros were there. Not like now where people play against pubs 1 hr a day?..lawlz

Priest..ur level of pros are so bad i feel pity for u. hahahaahahahah
no wonder u think i s3ck. U nvr seen me actually play. hAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHah
Skunk is pro? I taught him stuffs <3 him
Footy_reborn has more respect for me as top 3 player than any1 else in ur clan <3 him
osetinas will nvr fight me full house alone
iced cant do sh3t like chinkkid

Added (2012-10-17, 9:46 PM)
Priest, just because i have cr3p attitude toward u and some of ur "mates", doesnt mean i s3ck.
Attitude and game style is a TOTALLY different concept.

Its like me hating tDt. But hey! u gotta give credit. they still better than u would ever be in a million yrs

and its like thedeathknight and me, both hated on forums, but both good enough to make ur life miserable in any fair game of chf full house

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 17-Oct-2012, 11:12 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
only roy and tang are good in that list, tang plays for fun like he'll try diff stuff out while roy wants to win really bad and can actually use other units besides his hero
and i beg to differ ros, i think i am pretty decent

Added (2012-10-18, 0:12 AM)
http://pitchfork.com/news....-friday

http://www.ifc.com/fix....-closet

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 18-Oct-2012, 1:43 PM | Message # 24
Hero
Group: Users
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
THOSE are people you consider pro. However you really dont know what you are talking about.. The qualification for pro has gone down significantly. Only pros used to have admin and now we give that away like candy. This game is completely different and the word pro doesnt even exist because there isn't the same competition rivalries strategies innovations game play that there used to be. Now its a bunch of above average kids beating pubs or even when they play against eachother its not even a good game..

well i disagree ...let just say you must play more to have an opinion about this....and i will say this without haveing something against you : you dont even play...how do you know so much?i mean its not like we play chf here on forum.i know you can comment on everything and i dont intend to say otherwise but let just say in this problem you dont know what you talking about.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

slayer666Date: Thursday, 18-Oct-2012, 1:52 PM | Message # 25
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote (jonathan290)
Well, ppl has stopped talking on this forums so

What's up guys!, how you doin?

all good mate ... this is actually a good post coz has no drama and no hate !! smile hope u all doing good and remember that at the end of the day this is a great game and we need to enjoy it insted of be arguing against each other .. have a great day smile and RESPECT

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 18-Oct-2012, 8:19 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
well i disagree ...let just say you must play more to have an opinion about this....and i will say this without haveing something against you : you dont even play...how do you know so much?i mean its not like we play chf here on forum.i know you can comment on everything and i dont intend to say otherwise but let just say in this problem you dont know what you talking about.

I have played and i can say i have been playing a couple games yet i am still 100% better than pubs. And i know for a fact these kids arent as good as you think. Rosa even agrees with me hell if you dont believe me believe one of the few active people who have actually seen the game in its prime. Seriously go to our replay folder in this and watch 1/3 of the ones before this year and you will realize being pro used to be an actual title.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 19-Oct-2012, 4:17 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
I have played and i can say i have been playing a couple games yet i am still 100% better than pubs. And i know for a fact these kids arent as good as you think. Rosa even agrees with me hell if you dont believe me believe one of the few active people who have actually seen the game in its prime. Seriously go to our replay folder in this and watch 1/3 of the ones before this year and you will realize being pro used to be an actual title.

Chinkid, ur supposed to always say the opposite of wat i say
WATS HAPPENNING...ahh!!!

but seriously, majority of the chf pros now do legion td (wtvr its called) or stopped playing fully

CouDate: Friday, 19-Oct-2012, 4:34 AM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I wish you guys can see that I still play at a dangerous level. I still make people QQ.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Anime » WhAts up?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501