• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Announcements and Information » Member Investments » I m donation
I m donation
AL_GIDate: Monday, 24-Mar-2014, 4:37 PM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Don't worry katriel7 it like if you have the admin, I do what you want, just ask me biggrin

Added (24-Mar-2014, 4:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Give me root and your bot will run really well :P

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Monday, 24-Mar-2014, 4:51 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote Cou ()
Yes. $1

I also got private message [Random260 forum] to donated $1 And I send him here biggrin

CHF for life :) ^^

katriel7Date: Monday, 24-Mar-2014, 5:22 PM | Message # 18
Ghoul
Group: Users
i really dont need the adam lol all that i want is ban forever adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 24-Mar-2014, 6:27 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Katriel you only repeat like some idiot "Adam abuse Adam abuse Adam abuse" but you never say how, where and how i abuse. Give some evidence. And use !swap is abuse? I swap people if they agree or if they ask for swap. If somebody  say he dont wanna swap of course i dont use swap. For example if SOUNDWAVES swap you in his team its abuse?

katriel7Date: Monday, 24-Mar-2014, 6:52 PM | Message # 20
Ghoul
LOL ive upload here some evidence and i have evidence of you send message by the bot insulting me... shhh noob

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 24-Mar-2014, 7:11 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
You started with insult first. For example 30 minutes ago i joined HPMM-Bot and you were team 4. I did not say anything and you started "Adam is fucking trash". So what is your problem? Anyway instult somebody is not reason lose admin (just my opinion) i think reason for lose admin or ban is for example map hacking, team killing, banning withou reason etc.

katriel7Date: Monday, 24-Mar-2014, 7:50 PM | Message # 22
Ghoul
shh and that is your reason to use the bot to figh vs me? insulting by the bot? pfff you could do my wisp no by the bot thta is abuser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum » Announcements and Information » Member Investments » I m donation
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map