Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 5:03 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

BondBot - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » BondBot (Bondbot)
BondBot
MikeDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 1:21 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I know its been a while since bondbot has left us with HPMM taking over, which I honestly don't mind. Its just that bondbot has been gone for a while and everyone misses it, I just don't know why, maybe my memory is leaving me, but is there a real difference?

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 2:43 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
people want there admins greedy people just want perks too bad thats all that clans are to people.. sad

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 4:05 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea i plan to get BondBot back soon also but for now trying to get a better comp soon for clanhpmm

Millzy909Date: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 4:20 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
Group: New Users
Quote (Bond009)
yea i plan to get BondBot back soon

So many bots now though..was best when there CHFG bot went down..and just bond and HPMM were left :/
(and sc2 hadn't come out)

Science shows I win...

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 5:32 PM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
yea i think about that too.. theres so many others now i fear to even bring back Bondbot fully.. its just gonna be 1 more bot now, If it were just clanhpmm bondbot and weed-bot that could be alright but having like 4-5 others that i have seen aside from those 3 gets to be alot, even if there was just 4 full time bots would be way better than being like i think 6-7 atm..

Millzy909Date: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 6:37 PM | Message # 6
Rifleman
Group: New Users
If we could have one of the bots set aside for stacked teams it would be quite good...
but if a new pub tried that as their first game would probably scare them off for life unsure
but we do need a way to control..

Science shows I win...

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 0:16 AM | Message # 7
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
bring bondbot back for other maps and give people the ability to make games on it smile

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 0:17 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote (lspiderl)
bring bondbot back for other maps and give people the ability to make games on it

Can't keep track of that many admin dudes its why nowadays 1 bot for admin towards new members that join.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 2:36 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
weren't we talking about recruiting foots ars and just foot people in general so I was thinking we use bond bot to introduce people so we let bondbot host like ars for a good month or so and get people to add it then we start hosting chf some people will try it and the chf community expansion begins get where I'm going all we do is use bond bot to introduce people to chf it's our recruit bot not clan recruit but community wide recruit

Bond009Date: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 2:41 AM | Message # 10
Overall Site Owner
i see your idea.. not too bad, so your saying host 5.4 -ar with bondbot for a while and then switch it to chf after ppl get use to using that bot and hope the 5.4 ppl keep joining it.. lol its possible.. problem is most ppl im sure just join the imba.bot and foots5.4 and gambot and op.bot or whatever else there is already so it would probably take a real long time to get a high player base i think

maybe chill in clan imba and clan GaM and recruit ppl haha lets find out what all the 5.4 clans there are tongue

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 4:48 AM | Message # 11
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
the people that play 5.4 still do it because theres huge abuses in it and they like to rape pubs using these

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 9:31 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
whenever i play 5.4 it blows... chf is just soooooo much better (thanks to bond) but seriously in picking you have to know all the heroes i took jaood its a horrible hero its like ww drunken haze blood lust and vengeance seriously..
but anyways the thing with my idea could fail cuz i could imagine when it swaps back to chf admins joining and swapping the hell out of it and making kids leave. so if we do do this it would be better not to have to many admins on bond bot cause it would be for the best if they were on different teams with pubs and newbies

Bond009Date: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 12:43 PM | Message # 13
Overall Site Owner
yea i guess when bondbot comes back i could just start fresh with it

LittleBDate: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 1:45 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (lspiderl)
bring bondbot back for other maps and give people the ability to make games on it

ummmm ill start saying wtf

anyway anybody? any map? kinda wack maybe just a prive bot or sumthin or just get it in on back for more games goin on and non laggy clanhpmm bot

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » BondBot (Bondbot)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats