• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » monster
monster
Bond009Date: Friday, 07-Oct-2011, 7:06 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
about admins, u need to tell some ppl, monster for one, that they cannot come in a full game, drop ppl because of reserve/admin and then hold their stacked team and keep stopping game so then 2 more ppl get kicked.... also, the reserve is kinda fucked cause ppl just wait and wait till it fills then BOOM, every1 comes in and ppl get dropped, annoying. yeah i know u have bondbot with no admin/reserve, but its still annoying

Hes right about this, you know if a games full you shouldn't just kick a bunch of ppl that have been waiting for the game to start, you either join the other bot of wait till it hosts a new one.. thats what you have !ggs for

DragonWarriorDate: Friday, 07-Oct-2011, 7:13 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Can we have the !ggs command for Bondbot, even though we aren't going to get admin?

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Friday, 07-Oct-2011, 7:28 PM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Yeah but your team wasnt affected whatsoever. Neither was team 1. The only team that was affected was team 4 and I had not recognized any of the players there. Honestly, I just think your mad that a stacked team came in. And us joining made the game more interesting as there would be 3 teams with good players. (We also took corner mass for you guys)

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Friday, 07-Oct-2011, 7:29 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 07-Oct-2011, 7:40 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
lol dude when i was a pub it was annoying as hell to have kids do that shit. you can't kick kids cause you want your team to come. those kids wait for 40 minutes for the game to start and you guys wait 10 seconds for the game to start. The !a thing is so annoying i tell kids to not do that cause it makes our bot unpopular and its annoying as hell

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Friday, 07-Oct-2011, 7:54 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Your pub days ended? biggrin

Iight my bad, I could tell you those players were really really nooby (edu.reme like) and I doubt they got any harm from it.

I guess I wont do it again.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 07-Oct-2011, 8:01 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
Your pub days ended?
eh not saying I'm better then one haha I'm just saying I'm not a pub cause people know me

TheDeathKnightDate: Friday, 07-Oct-2011, 11:54 PM | Message # 7
Grunt
but bond if it's 11/12 or 10/12, can we join :DDDDD???

Bond009Date: Saturday, 08-Oct-2011, 0:01 AM | Message # 8
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (TheDeathKnight)
but bond if it's 11/12 or 10/12, can we join :DDDDD???

yea but if its 11/12 or 10/12 and you wanna join with a team of 3 then wait or go to another bot

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » monster
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501