Monday, 06-May-2024, 7:10 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Vouch system! - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Vouch system!
Vouch system!
THecashDate: Thursday, 22-Dec-2011, 9:30 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hey i just thought of a wicked idea!.
When i was dreaming i thought of a way the vouch system would be more accurate. its sort of like divs thing but even better. so there's going to be a bot that vouches right. If you really think a player is good vouch them but you need to be a high rank to to vouch type !vouch HPMM And the bot will pick it up and then it will save it. Then if you get to a certain amount of vouched the bot will auto invite you, but to make sure this is true a shammey will need a test game just one game to make sure but usually majority wins. But if you are a shammey and you want to vouch the way of how to do it is that 2 shammeys= 1 invite. And to check your number of votes type !votes it should tell you who vouched you and. I think its a great idea But there is also I Command which if you vouch somone who is like a bad person and you dont want them in this clan then the bot will deny the vote. to keep the bots alive you can also buy vouched for a price. I think this is a terrific idea but this may be too complex to make

HPMM=THecash

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 22-Dec-2011, 11:24 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (THecash)
When i was dreaming

oh god you should be dreaming of footsies not footies....

Also TO MANY IDEAS FOR THE BOT DUDE BOND CANT CUSTOM CODE A BOT DUDE................. JEEZ... EVERYTIME A ROOKIE GETS ON FORUMS THEY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A BOT EDIT

THecashDate: Thursday, 22-Dec-2011, 11:59 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
This is my only thing the others bond clarified about how he cant make me a bot. I understand about that but this is a really good idea

HPMM=THecash

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 23-Dec-2011, 0:06 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
no like he didn't code the bot some other guy did. its not exactly in bonds power to change bot he can change game but can't change the bot there are only a few settings on bot. that software isn't his.

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 23-Dec-2011, 5:12 AM | Message # 5
User
Awards: 4
Never heard of a bot with such a capability. Make your own? biggrin

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 23-Dec-2011, 10:37 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
Never heard of a bot with such a capability. Make your own?

u can do alot with bots... a lil example this bot saves many stats of the users to a database (kills, deaths, wins...) but im pretty sure you need to adapt the map to it also.

Message edited by 2DaYuDiE - Friday, 23-Dec-2011, 10:38 AM

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 23-Dec-2011, 11:11 AM | Message # 7
User
Awards: 4
I think what he means is, shammy's can do !vouch name, , and if a name gets over two vouches, the bot will invite him.

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 23-Dec-2011, 11:29 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
I think what he means is, shammy's can do !vouch name, , and if a name gets over two vouches, the bot will invite him.

i got the same interpretation, but usually ppl ask to join ur clan and u guys give him a test run. he wants the similar thing and i think its pretty useless since u guys can talk to one another on what u think of a certain personand then run it by each other and finally test

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Vouch system!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats