Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 5:49 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Can you make me... Admin? =)) - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Can you make me... Admin? =))
Can you make me... Admin? =))
FirNesSDate: Monday, 24-Sep-2012, 2:29 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
Seriously? A lot of you don't remember him? I feel old haha

Don't worry you're not alone

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 24-Sep-2012, 6:49 PM | Message # 32
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
wow...what a discovery...you must be very very smart.......everybody swap...or what you thing only i swap...and yea i swaped to make team balanced

you mean you swapped your already stacked team to be more stacked?

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 24-Sep-2012, 8:17 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
wow...what a discovery...you must be very very smart.......everybody swap...or what you thing only i swap...and yea i swaped to make team balanced

thats typical of every game, so y complain? i can be on a stacked team, and go with some1 i know plays decently to balance out only to have that person take my spot.

its all about the -stats tbh

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 25-Sep-2012, 1:46 AM | Message # 34
Hero
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

man get over it you lost...its not a big deal every body lose in some point.i know that you had a rough day...and in fact even if you had the best team ever(better then mine that i will tell you for sure)...it felt like you was never there..in some point of the game i was like killerbeans is gone or is afk...and i know that your team mates played verry good but maybe that was the differnce...you was never there.....so maybe instead to blame me for your lost try to play as a team or better try to learn how to play.and yes i make some balance and yes sometime i swap my self to play whit a friend....but this does not mean that i allways get a better player...in fact i can allways play whit a friend even if is not better then others players ex: i can allways play whit players from my clan or friends that are not necesary good players...but i will swap my self whit them even if i had allready a better player in my team.and my final point i can play good staked or i can play good alone against staked teams and even if i lose i dont QQ because of that.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 25-Sep-2012, 4:55 PM | Message # 35
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
man get over it you lost...its not a big deal every body lose in some point.i know that you had a rough day...and in fact even if you had the best team ever(better then mine that i will tell you for sure)...it felt like you was never there..in some point of the game i was like killerbeans is gone or is afk...and i know that your team mates played verry good but maybe that was the differnce...you was never there.....so maybe instead to blame me for your lost try to play as a team or better try to learn how to play.and yes i make some balance and yes sometime i swap my self to play whit a friend....but this does not mean that i allways get a better player...in fact i can allways play whit a friend even if is not better then others players ex: i can allways play whit players from my clan or friends that are not necesary good players...but i will swap my self whit them even if i had allready a better player in my team.and my final point i can play good staked or i can play good alone against staked teams and even if i lose i dont QQ because of that.

dude i leave the lobby if i see you doing it. idc if i lose to you. i dont play chf hardly at all anymore. im not afk in games most times anyways unless i tell you, but i dont play cause i dont like certain players. i think this is all retarded and you should lose your admin for unwanted and unbalanced swapping.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 25-Sep-2012, 6:28 PM | Message # 36
Hero
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
dude i leave the lobby if i see you doing it. idc if i lose to you. i dont play chf hardly at all anymore. im not afk in games most times anyways unless i tell you, but i dont play cause i dont like certain players. i think this is all retarded and you should lose your admin for unwanted and unbalanced swapping.

man you played against me one time....and not more...and like i told you i was balanced the game so wtf are you talking about?....do you realy thing i will not remember if i played more against you or even in the same team?balance does not mean abuse so stfu if you dont know what you talking about.if you have any replay whit me and when in unbalaced the game show them here but dont tell lies about me.and like i told you learn how to play not to complain about losing.and enogh about this im geting bored about this subject.if you thing im abusing and i shold lose admin well then we all shold lose admin(and i mean all from clan HPMM,FA,FOOT,FN and rest of the clans who had admin).happy know?

P.S : ''if you dont play why do you care about CHF and why do you complain so much?''.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 25-Sep-2012, 6:59 PM | Message # 37
Zombie Pirate
i played against u much more then you realize tommy happy happy happy happy happy

Added (2012-09-25, 7:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
''if you dont play why do you care about CHF and why do you complain so much?''.

forums interest me. its funny to see some of the things. most of the forum is very cool and about 50% is non chf related. the chf community excluding most of south of the border is a great community. i can honestly say i laugh more here because of funny jokes or irony then i do nearly anywhere else. so plz dont criticize my reasons. and yes i do care about chf and the reason im not playing right now has more to do with my computer then not liking the game.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 26-Sep-2012, 4:10 AM | Message # 38
Hero
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
i played against u much more then you realize

whit other acc or what?

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 26-Sep-2012, 4:53 PM | Message # 39
Zombie Pirate
why would i tell you? sometimes on main. most times on mains for other games.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 27-Sep-2012, 11:37 AM | Message # 40
Hero
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
why would i tell you? sometimes on main. most times on mains for other games.

egal bro,im not here to get a fight whit you....in fact you shold play more whit me or against bacause it will be a pleasure...and maybe you will see that im not a bad admin like you said.....and if i was i thing i had only wins on CHF, but like i said before i like this game so much. and then again its just a game so i dont mind if sometimes i lose.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 27-Sep-2012, 5:07 PM | Message # 41
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
egal bro,im not here to get a fight whit you....in fact you shold play more whit me or against bacause it will be a pleasure

maybe in a few weeks. currently my computer cannot handle the feed from chf. i get kicked every game at 15. im probably getting a new computer in next 4-5 weeks tho so probs then can.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Can you make me... Admin? =))
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501