Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 1:09 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

STOP SWAPPING ME!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » STOP SWAPPING ME!!!!!!!!!!
STOP SWAPPING ME!!!!!!!!!!
RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 29-Nov-2012, 5:08 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
i still think you are a good player(well not better then me)

This is the problem with new generation players. They cant play for sh3t but they think they are rank 1 in the world
fml

Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
wtf let say you are decent now

i fuqing lost my prime days after cheezy and his gay gangs left. No more need for competition. Go watch the replays in the past and say sh3t. Ur a fuqing nub who goes bolt coil shadow strike and hopes to win a game like that. No wonder u have no clue how op aoe is. U fuqing dont even know what frost nova is

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 29-Nov-2012, 10:48 AM | Message # 32
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Ur a fuqing nub who goes bolt coil shadow strike and hopes to win a game like that. No wonder u have no clue how op aoe is. U fuqing dont even know what frost nova is

oh realy?im dont even combine coil with shadow strike....wtf are you talkink about...and i dont know what frost nova is?!!!...are you fu**ing kidding me....how about all your comments (complains) about what need to be chance in chf...because all spells that are now they are not good for you because you dont know how to win with them(well i can...and others too.....but not decent players like you(and in say decent because i know you are better then ''ching filt'' not because you are a great player) .that way you ask for changes...and if you look close to your comments about changes in chf ...they all trash...because you dont even know what balance is.so go fu** your self.how do you even compare your self with great players...you dont even lvl up to rogerlucas.shold i teach you how to combine spells?how to use spells to make like 2000/3000 gold after mass...because you allways complain about mass pool....shold i give you tips how to combine hk with uk so you can have both at the same time and most important to have results...or shold i teach you how to play against staked teams....or shold i tell you how to cont Firs golems...because i bet you will lose if Fir buys a golem.....but than again what shold we expect from someone who have the greatest achievement in chf and more important he brag about it....that he play one time in Sound's team.dam girl you realy are a great player if you played one time in Sound's team...i quess players who play against Sound and win.....they are noobs......only you are pro...oh sorry.... great player...maybe greatest than god himself...i cant wait till you show god how to play chf :))).now tell me again how great you are and than stfu

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » STOP SWAPPING ME!!!!!!!!!!
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501