All new Custom hero footies bot - Page 7 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » All new Custom hero footies bot
All new Custom hero footies bot
Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 8:48 AM | Message # 91
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hmm... I check it again and you are right... Assasin is offline on Bnet. But 30 minutes ago it was OK i played game there.... KremBot is offline and EFB-Bot is hosting some game called "LoD" so there is not bot for CHF right now lol.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Thursday, 16-May-2013, 8:49 AM

slayer666Date: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 9:12 AM | Message # 92
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote (Adam_CZ)
EFB-Bot is hosting some game called "LoD
That game is weird never saw that before anyway ty and we will have to wait for a game then !!

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 10:02 AM | Message # 93
Robotic Ninja
If you want play CHF you can also create account on Garena. UCW Bot is offline on Bnet but on Garena its working and its full house (3v3v3v3) in 5 minutes - www.garena.com

2DaYuDiEDate: Thursday, 16-May-2013, 10:51 AM | Message # 94
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
assasin-bot5 is on, just not on east atm for some reason

Random260Date: Friday, 17-May-2013, 3:32 AM | Message # 95
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Fixed the chf bot!! Now garena should be on all the time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

slayer666Date: Friday, 17-May-2013, 4:40 AM | Message # 96
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
It is Random thanks mate !!

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 8:40 AM | Message # 97
Robotic Ninja
Random I think there is same problem again: On Bnet is your bot in channel and on Garena is offline.

Edit: Sorry you just restarted bot i think... because its number 1 again.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 18-May-2013, 8:53 AM

Random260Date: Saturday, 18-May-2013, 10:54 AM | Message # 98
Head Administrator
Back up!!! Had to upgrade now i have mysql. Added new command
!gn (Game Name)

Currently working on banning on garena.

Added (2013-05-18, 11:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Wtf.. admins seem to not work anymore

Added (2013-05-18, 11:54 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Admins should be back up on us east if there is problems with uswest tell me. The reason why is because i got a new mysql and yeah

mehrquackDate: Tuesday, 21-May-2013, 11:43 AM | Message # 99
Grunt
Hi Guys . I am new on forum but i think everybody know me
Two weeks ago i made a admin request for clanhpmm-bot . He told me 3 reasons why i dont get admin

The reason: 1. Your admin request doesn't look professional
2. You have made no post in the ban request section
3. You Made five post so far which is ok but i expect more.
So basically. You can reapply in 2-3 weeks however i recommend sticking around as i have not seen you in a game yet.

MY COMMENT :
1. show me a admin request which looks professional . [This is a game random] Writing a professional request means not u are good or not.... Follow : useless aspect..
2. Do i need to show a fact as mine [ban request] to get admin ................Many players say that cyray use mh .They even have a replay . Helekiller wasnt the frist one . Moreover i think u arent able to check this on your own . Here is the reason why arent able to decide:
EFB-BOT : 5 games and 33%-----------
Conclusion : ON EFB there were many average players = u are under average
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Frist of all u have no game exprince = u dont know me [ i have seen ur stats stay :67 and games :37 :d I play since 3 weeks on your bot and have more than u . It seems u didnt sticking around = u cant see my in a game .Another aspect is that the most games u have played happend when ur bot was full of noobs = NO EXPRINCE OF CHF..................... ]
Follow : u only give fame people admin because u dont know who can handle admin or not . Moreover ur posting pionts seems the be unprofessional =THIS MEANS NOTHING !!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
You need : More exprince so u know how to balance the game
You didnt ask cou , stooge or helekiller = u didnt read my Note aspect sucessful

Pls tell me your opinion about the way how random gives admin to players and about my comment :d

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 0:14 AM | Message # 100
Robotic Ninja
You are crying for admin like some little kid. You need respect Random is owner this Bot and if he dont wanna give admin you its RandomĀ“s choice. And he dont need tell you reasons why he dont wanna give you admin, again his choice. I think if he told you reasons and he was talking with you he was very nice.

Also my opinion is all admins are total useles. They only abuse, they only swap best players to their team, they only hold their friends (and after bot kick somebody who joined game earlier than admins friends) why you want admin?

And why people like FQQty R3b0rn have reserved? I was kicked maybe 5x after he joined bot. He donated? Who and why gave him admin? I dont beleive it was Random because he dont know him and they are not friends.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 0:15 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 4:46 AM | Message # 101
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
You are crying for admin like some little kid. You need respect Random is owner this Bot and if he dont wanna give admin you its RandomĀ“s choice. And he dont need tell you reasons why he dont wanna give you admin, again his choice. I think if he told you reasons and he was talking with you he was very nice.
You are crying to make "friends" in chf by tking everyone and unbalancing the game by doing lame 2 hero strat with mass pool crap.

Quote (Adam_CZ)
Also my opinion is all admins are total useles.
Also my opinion is all Adam_CZ players are totally useless.
And there HAS to be at least a COUPLE admins to run the bot you half breeded unintelligent noob

Quote (Adam_CZ)
And why people like FQQty R3b0rn have reserved? I was kicked maybe 5x after he joined bot. He donated? Who and why gave him admin? I dont beleive it was Random because he dont know him and they are not friends.
And why people like Adam_CZ still playing CHF? I was fuqed up over maybe 5x times after he joined chf. He QQed? Who and why gave him permission to talk in this forum? I dont believe it was lspiderl because he dont know him and they are not friends.

Random260Date: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 5:59 AM | Message # 102
Head Administrator
Hi, i don't play chf anymore i have experience since i played ages ago. I had 300 wins or something but that means nothing. However i don't really know you the reason why i have given admin to unprofessional people is because i know them Eg: Cou, helekiller etc (not saying they are unprofessional just an example). I may reopen your admin request feel free to make another one. This time i will let our admins have a say.

let me say the requirements to be admin.
1. you have only a few post in my forum and this forum.
2. admin is about judging ban's etc which you haven't posted a lot of ban request.
3. just because your good you're not going to get admin.

Message edited by Random260 - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 6:01 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 2:20 PM | Message # 103
Robotic Ninja
Random same problem like few days ago. On Garena is your Bot offline and on Battle net its last maybe 2 hours in channel HPMM on East...

Random260Date: Thursday, 23-May-2013, 4:24 AM | Message # 104
Head Administrator
dammit. Please check again is it hosting?

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 23-May-2013, 4:33 AM | Message # 105
Robotic Ninja
Now its OK.... but yesterday it was offline maybe 2 hours.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » All new Custom hero footies bot
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats