• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » .... New CHF Hostbot
.... New CHF Hostbot
Random260Date: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 5:59 AM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Seriously my campaign with reducing hostbot are really dead. We have a new hostbot ..... TBH, at start I thought it wasn't a threat however it is... But one this I can say is that hostbot has the worst ping in the world.... But, I am totally guttered. I just cant stand this anymore... The hostbot name is: boiko_tri hosted by rof)boiko_tri @ Europe.battle.net in clan rof. The worst part is I have not been able to get a hold of him.. Also it  fills quite fast and may be the end to everything we had tried to create. Now, I see all our development split... And I predict they will have an elo system since they are hosting ux.... If they do I will be so angry and sad.

The sad part is some garena players do not understand English and do not know that that hostbot is laggy and has no elo =(. As many of you know I have thought about getting a second chf bot most likely and eu bot however, due to my respect for chf. I decided not to because it is assasins however, now we see a random person from clan rof hosting chf. It really tears my heart. Now that I think about it the irony is we could have survived with a 3rd they seem to fill up and they get new players... That will not now about the true chf community. They also try to use the game name: custom hero footies which is similar to ours and most likely taking our players...

Seriously, it is bs that a person who has literally 0 experience in chf decides to host a hostbot after only playing 4 games on my hostbot and most likely 1 on assasins. http://random360.tk/?u=rof%29boiko_tri

Wow and not even played 1 game on his own hostbot

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 6:08 AM

CouDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 6:11 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
What a lovely shit storm I'm caught up in tonight. :d

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Bond009Date: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 2:46 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
maybe we can just ask to have him combined with ours? what do u think the most bots u can have point to 1 is? maybe we could see if he wanted to use his bots to funnel more into the main bot?
though his bot doesnt seem to be making ours host any less which is interesting..

edit:
yea so i went over there to try and talk and see what they are all about and they seem to be mostly a foots 5.4 clan that plays on GRiZZ.'s bot lol and they didnt seem to even know who i was or know much about CHF. and their sham DevilsRebel is an asshole that starts talkin shit out of nowhere then bans from from the channel.. lol so im thinking these little kids may not play nice. senile

http://classic.battle.net/war3....Tag=rof
also rof)boiko_tri is only a grunt and doesnt seem to be super active from what i can see.. if that host bot goes to their channel and hosts the game freely and can get these 5.4 ppl into chf its probably a good thing..

Random260Date: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 8:24 PM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
... I could have redirected on garena but i thought it was useless >.> since my hostbot is so fast atm. But if that hostbot shuts down I might make an eu bot or redirection.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:53 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I just found new Bot on Battle net and Garena.... bot name: "ACHB"

Added (31-Dec-2013, 4:53 AM)
---------------------------------------------
so there are these bots for CHF: HPMM, UCW, ACHB, Boiko, FN

mehrquackDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 6:14 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
This might would be helpful :
The new version should be only used on clan hpmmbot/ assasin-bot5. Bond shouldnt offer a download version of 4.1 which allows other people like boiko to host it. This would have the function that players who like chf will start to play on clanhpmm-bot /assasin-bot5 because of the new and "more balanced" chf version. In my opinion clanhpmm-bot has the best infrastructure [for exsample playchf.tk /chf ucoz /random260's forum ]. Therefore i can say that people who enjoy chf and dont like to banned for no reason will prefer our host bot.
Moreover we need promotion !!
--> It would be usefull if we change the name of assasin's bot and randombot's into chf-bot1 and chf-bot2

===>A good but unfair way of ruling the chf-bot would to mass spam ACHB, Boiko and FN for exsample with boiko#gay55 .This would be a easy way to destroy them because the have no members who are able to defend their bot
An Idea by mehrquack :ddd

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

CouDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 6:17 AM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Yehhhh Mer, let's drop down to their level.  dry

B3P, ACTIVATE THY KNOWN POWAAAH

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

diadolaiDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 7:00 AM | Message # 8
Archer
Group: Users
rof clan has many admin with maphack;dont fuse with them

Random260Date: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 9:07 AM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
I am done really caring. I have learnt  that new hostbot will barley fill. We fill the same 24/7 all other hostbot don't fill the same rate 24/7. To think we came in hosting chf when there was 0 hostbot in garena.

Message edited by Random260 - Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 9:13 AM

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 3:51 PM | Message # 10
Pirate
im agree with Random!!! I will try fuck dawn Clan ROF as i know some footy 5.4 clans that hate and spam clan rof on the past... I will try get them and try make spam bots to fuck clan rof... Any knows anything about spam bots???

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Random260Date: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 10:45 PM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Assasin, I talked to the owner of the bot he wouldnt listen. Rof is not endorsed with that bot they don't play chf. Only 1 player from their clan does. And that player is hosting. Got really into fight of character. It is an epic game for anime lovers. If I ever want to host another map it will be that map.

Message edited by Random260 - Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 10:50 PM

mehrquackDate: Wednesday, 01-Jan-2014, 7:19 AM | Message # 12
Grunt
LOl it is an idea by mehrquack. Dont touch my intellectual property. You are only allowed to use this way of destroying other chf-bots when u donate to www.mehrquack.com or
www.mr_darkmyslave.com :d

Added (01-Jan-2014, 6:48 AM)
@assasin just spam boiko_tri bot. A war vs an clan is sensless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added (01-Jan-2014, 6:50 AM)
Ask b3p , tdt members too [maybe they attacked clanhpmm-not]
You also should talk with kartiel [ He has said that he would be able to destroy bot or something like that ]

Added (01-Jan-2014, 7:19 AM)
*---[clanhpmm-bot ]

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » .... New CHF Hostbot
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT