• «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » ADAM ABUSE OF HIS ADM
ADAM ABUSE OF HIS ADM
Random260Date: Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 6:20 PM | Message # 31
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Let me explain.... One of the issue like iconnect said is that he does not look at issue that are every where. If you guys put effort into making a good thread with replay reason and the correct format then maybe I will look into it. Put effort into making ban request rather then doing whatever you want. This is the only thread I have gotten which has prove adam abused admin. Stacking is not a bannable offence. As for katriel it is not because I don't like you. It is because you got added admin by someone else. I'm not going punish the person who did it since they can add whatever admin. And about the money.... Didn't you see me remove masta admin forever even though he gave 15 bucks... I can do the same to adams if I felt he needs to be removed.. But this will be removal for a certain amount of weeks this I count is the only offense he has done + ban rep

If you guys want his admin removed forever. Please use my format number of replays reason etc. I don't want cluster*cked replays and you shouted look. This is why I prefer my forum. We don't have 10 billion people making there opinion we have 1 or 2 people making the right opinion. That is usually ziz and a few others.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 6:26 PM

MonsterDate: Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 6:34 PM | Message # 32
Hero
Group: Users
Adam is stupid and talks a lot of shit, but he is not an admin abuser. I have gone thru all replays/screenshots etc. And everything he has done is within the admin rules.

#prayforpalestine

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 7:07 PM | Message # 33
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
The problem is not here. When you remove his admin (3 times or more) you don't remove it permanantly so why will we post evidence if you always give him a chance... This bot will not survive trust me

Added (19-Feb-2014, 7:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Ok so I give up: Adam do everything you want I don't care now. If I see you abusing I will not report you because there is no point..HAVE FUN!!

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 7:14 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
You are liar because you are whole time repeating "i gave you evidence" but you didnt give just 1 evidence. All time you only repeat something like "the fact we hate adm and we want him lose admin is enough evidence he is abuser" or something l ike this. But this is really stupid.

Also you are talking about "swap abuse" but where is problem? I dont swam often only if people ask me or if they agree with swap. Go on Random website and check my games - you will see last days i have many games without stack with random allies. But people never answer why stack is bad? For example F00ty use swap and play together with Cou, Bajshoran use swap and play together with SyleleBelle, Roystom use swap and play together with Yeferzon (etc). If they want swap and play together why they cant? And if i want use swap and play together with somebody (who agree) why i cant too?

are you really stupid?

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 9:54 PM | Message # 35
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Random260 ()
OMFG... Who keeps adding bad admins. katriel7....... Removed his admin. Don't know why he is added back. Who added: -principev]o_o]-principev.... They need to earn there admin. I will do a major admin refresh soon.

your screaming is OMFG.

katriel7 and principev are nice dudes and better than half of your stupid admins like roystom, adam

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 9:55 PM

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 9:56 PM | Message # 36
Pirate
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
katriel7 and principev are nice dudes and better than half of your stupid admins like roystom, adam
every time you look for new husbands right?

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 11:03 PM | Message # 37
Zombie Pirate
Jajajaja adam why will we need evidence if we are in a democratic country? I think vot is more useful.

IF YOU ARE A GOOD ADMIN SO WHY PEOPLE THAT WRITE IN THESE TREADS DON'T DEFEND YOU...UH...? EXPLAIN

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

katriel7Date: Wednesday, 19-Feb-2014, 11:23 PM | Message # 38
Ghoul
ok random if you want proof i will tell to the other ppl to show their proofs here biggrin nop and you will see how adam abuse all the time and all the ppl hate him until the pubs

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 20-Feb-2014, 11:18 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Oh adam  rolleyes

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » ADAM ABUSE OF HIS ADM
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form