Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 9:41 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Read and Vote - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Read and Vote (spanish bots?)
Read and Vote
should we have one bot for spanish, and 1 bot for every1 else?
1. yes [ 8 ] [36.36%]
2. no [ 11 ] [50.00%]
3. si [ 0 ] [0.00%]
4. nada [ 3 ] [13.64%]
Poll has expired - Tuesday, 25-Sep-2012, 6:42 PM
Answers total: 22
a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 11-Sep-2012, 8:44 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
The thing is most spanish peeps make no attempt to learn english.. they seriously need to be able to understand "POOL" "SHARE".

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 12-Sep-2012, 5:02 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (Psychopath)
I think that it is a good way of learning another language. Both for the speakers of spanish and for the speakers of english. Never is bad to learn new things.

take a class. its nearly impossible to learn a language just by reading it, but having no meanings or pronunciations to go along with it in your original language.

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 12-Sep-2012, 6:31 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
not to get all political on you guys.. but seriously it pisses me off when people want me to learn THEIR language when its my native country etc.

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 12-Sep-2012, 8:33 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
The thing is most spanish peeps make no attempt to learn english.. they seriously need to be able to understand "POOL" "SHARE".

the thing is, most english speakers dont know text appears ingame

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 13-Sep-2012, 1:59 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
assasin has too many bots running. and it still shouldnt be UCW. it should be [CHF] or something like that not UCW... even EFB would be better. and assasin cant run a bot well. never has never will. he just gives admin freely even if he wont admit it. he also sets the settings way too bad such as latency and drop limit.

So. UCW is NOT made for custom hero footies. If you have a good look, there was ONE bot hosting custom, and all others diff maps. All these maps correspond to at least one clan that is part of UCW. If you think 2 secs about it, it's logical. Then. If you complain about people not being able to main a bot, why don't you just host your own bots, why don't you just create your own clan, why don't you just manage yourself giving admin?
Stop complaining about things you couldn't do the half. Thanks.

Btw, Assasin is trying as hard as he can. He has spent many time, he has spent money and he will still spend time and money. He's taking a time on his IRL life to do something to help people. What did you do? Mhhh, nothing but playing chf.

Message edited by FirNesS - Thursday, 13-Sep-2012, 2:01 AM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 14-Sep-2012, 8:21 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (FirNesS)
If you complain about people not being able to main a bot, why don't you just host your own bots, why don't you just create your own clan, why don't you just manage yourself giving admin?
Stop complaining about things you couldn't do the half. Thanks.

Btw, Assasin is trying as hard as he can. He has spent many time, he has spent money and he will still spend time and money. He's taking a time on his IRL life to do something to help people. What did you do? Mhhh, nothing but playing chf.

first of all this ^^^^^^^^^ should be only IRL not "on his IRL(in real life) life" making it on his in real life life which is totally incorrect, second of just because something is worked hard on doesnt mean its good and should be done. people work hard on space exploration but in the end what will it amount to doing? only satisfying curiosity. assasin may have worked hard on this, but that doesnt mean it should be that way. we have UCW which is tons of clans. we no longer have our own CHF community. we have a wc3 community. that is one of the reasons i like efb. i cant stand ultra which is why i didnt join it, but it is a good clan because they are still only chf and run only a chf bot and nothing else. isuk/iamgod w.e u wana call him should be hosting the bot. even bond would be a better host. and if the issue is the cost, why not ask assasin to pay for it for bond to host it from his house, but still have ownership and control of the bot?

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Read and Vote (spanish bots?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501