Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 8:38 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Admin Position with random260_host3 - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Admin Position with random260_host3 (Read This)
Admin Position with random260_host3
i-connectDate: Thursday, 02-May-2013, 11:16 PM | Message # 1
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I have been talking with random about this Admin thing, and now have an approved idea that random likes. In CHF there will be now ban request during game by admins. There will be a role of admin ranks that I will list. After banning someone, they would have to post the replay on the forum. To be an admin staff you have to have to make an application, and get accepted by a Lead Administrator or Head Administrator. I will list the roles, and you will know what they do. Listing from lowest to highest rank.

Moderates:
They can do in game ban request, and do ban request on the forums. They can only ban people for a certain amount of days and can't do maphack request.

Administrators:
They can do the moderates job and also do maphack request. They have to be very experienced with detecting a maphacker with a fog click detector. They have to know what is delay click, and what is fog click. Administrators can do a longer sentences ban with maphack request in game and on forums. Administrators have the power to also do ban appeals.

Lead Administrators:
They do everything a moderater and administrator can do. Lead Admin is in charge of giving people admins and taking away admins. The Lead Admin make sure everything goes alright, and nothing is being abused. They are the one who can accept applications that you have to make in order to be a staff.

Head Administrators:
Control of the bots and everything. They help support ideas, and add ideas about anything. They will update everything, and deal with all the bots and everything.

There will a lot of more things that needs to be updated that me, random, and hopefully bond are currently doing. There would be a Staff application area, Ban Request area, Ban Appeal area, The Rules area, Admin commands area, and a complaint area. People can complaint about any abuses about the admins. We will have further updates about this, and explain more thoroughly about what we are going to do with all of this stuff. This ban request idea would be a very nice idea, and hopefully we will get more people in the CHF community to get on these forums. There will be a lot more updates about this that I will talk to random about. Please be patient, and we will have a great new system for the CHF community. We will start with very minimal admin at first to moderate the game, and soonly recruite more after making an application.

Message edited by i-connect - Thursday, 02-May-2013, 11:33 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Admin Position with random260_host3 (Read This)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats